RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:...:~₩εℓ¢◎мε т◎ ♓εℓℓ~:...: © ℒiterate {:...:~Open~:...:}

3 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

:...:~₩εℓ¢◎мε т◎ ♓εℓℓ~:...: ©  ℒiterate {:...:~Open~:...:} - Page 4 Empty Re: :...:~₩εℓ¢◎мε т◎ ♓εℓℓ~:...: © ℒiterate {:...:~Open~:...:}

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:00 pm

~MissPinkie<3~ wrote:Dk
"Hey, Evangeline. How you doin' today"?" He smiles and winks at her. "How you doing, Sammi." He turns to Sammi, who is lighting a cigarette. "Sammi," He stared at her.

Sammi:
"What, a dude can't smoke?" She finally lit it up, pressing it to her mouth and beginning to smoke. She knew that Dk hated it when she smoked, but she didn't care. Oh well, She thought, smoking more. "I'm doing very well, right now.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

:...:~₩εℓ¢◎мε т◎ ♓εℓℓ~:...: ©  ℒiterate {:...:~Open~:...:} - Page 4 Empty Re: :...:~₩εℓ¢◎мε т◎ ♓εℓℓ~:...: © ℒiterate {:...:~Open~:...:}

Post  Guest Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:03 pm

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:07 pm

He nodded in acknowledgement at her. He realized they were in the same group as him, so he began to try and remember each name. "Nice, I'm in group one, too..." He said casually, looking away for a moment. He then turned back to the group and offered a hand to everyone. He also shook hands with the new comers. "Crow, like I said." He murmured, looking interested in Sammi. She had interesting looking black hair, with the blue highlights. He saw when the new male winked at Evangeline and it took everything not to chuckle. Devon was old enough, and he saw how interested DK was.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:09 pm

Evangeline looked at Sammi. "Gross..." She mumbled, and coughed. The smell of cigarette gave her a headache. And made her gag. She mumbled something in Greek, and growled to herself. Brock coughed too, and so did Jason. Evangeline back away from the smoke smell, and tried not to think about it. I growled under my breath again, and sighed. I looked at DK, and then decided to answer his question that he asked before. "Okay, I guess..." She said and sighed. Evangeline then turned back to new male that had just gotten off the bus. "I'm the leader of group one." She said proud of herself.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:15 pm

Sammi:
"What? it just a cigarette ' . I think big puff of smoke and begin to cough hard. I then spitted. and smokes some more."See no harm at all" I stare at everyone and tried not to care of what there where thinking."say who/

Dk:
"if gonna smoke ,Do it somewhere else please away from us please" He cough a little. he hated the smell

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:18 pm

Evangeline agreed. "Please..." She said, and coughed again. She started to remember when her mother had died from lung cancer because she smoked. It made her sad to see someone else smoke, and when she coughed like that, that was the only thing she could think of... It was bad because she thought she deserved it... Because she was smoking.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:22 pm

Devon took a breath. "Mmm, I don't find a problem with it." He grinned charmingly at Sammi. He dug around in his pocket, taking out a cigarette. "Light me up?" When he saw that everyone else was freaking out, he looked apologetic. "Sorry, I'll go elsewhere, when I take a smoke. And Evangeline, that's awesome, man. I'm just a member, so I don't know how you'll take me as a part of your group." He grinned. Devon had a lot of reasons he smoked, and a few were more private. Still, it calmed him down to the extreme and since he was a vampire it didn't affect his frozen-in-time body whatsoever. Devon smirked. "Come on, I'll keep you company." He put a hand gently on Sammi's shoulder, leading her away from the group.

Last edited by Lost_In_LaLa_Land on Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:24 pm

~MissPinkie<3~ wrote:Sammi:
"What?? It's just a cigarette." I think, taking a long puff of smoke. I begin to cough hard, then spitting. I smoke some more. "See? No harm at all..." I stare at everyone, trying not to care about what they were thinking. "Says who?"

Dk:
"If you're going to smoke, do it somewhere else. Please away from us? Please...?" He coughed a little, hating the smell as well.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:36 pm

Sammi: 'sure" walk with him and light his cigarette. 'Smoking calm me down a little bit. "Why do you smoke" she said it with her thick British accent and stared at him then puff a smoke from her mouth and cough again.

Dk:
"Wanna get Sammi to quit smoking. she been smoking since she was 14. 'I want to help her she like my sister .I wanna help her before it too late. Any idea?" He stared at them hoping that one of them give her an Idea.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:41 pm

"Sure," She walked with him, lighting his cigarette. "Smoking calms me down a little bit," She murmured. "Why do you smoke?" She said it with her thick British accent, and stared at him. she puffed smoke from her mouth, coughing again.

Dk:
"Wanna get Sammi to quit smoking? She's been smoking since she was age fourteen.... I want to help her. She's like a sister to me. I want to help before... it's too late..." He stared at them, hoping one of them had an idea. "Any idea?"
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:44 pm

"Thanks," He winked at her, pressing the cigarette to his lips and taking a long drag. He exhaled, smiling softly. "Same as you, makes me feel... alive. Though, sweetheart, it doesn't seem like it's doing you much good." He leaned back against a tree, blowing some smoke away. He closed his eyes for a moment, enjoying the smoke. "Your name's Sammi, right?" He asked, looking at her. Tilting his head, he noticed she was rather pretty. The girl interested her greatly. She didn't seem like the type to smoke, a little too innocent seeming. And with that bad cough, he sincerely meant it when he noted that the cigarette wasn't doing her well.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:54 pm

Sammi:
"It's okay I'm used to it. My mom used smoke all kind of thing and do all sort of drugs. You name it she did it. She was British but my father was From Brazil and Australia. My parent fell in love when my mother Was16 and my father was 17. she was Pregnant with me at 17. my parent broke up when my mom was 19 and my dad was 20. My mom came here to America and started to do drugs. Dk's parent paid for her go to Rehab when I was 4 and I live with Dk for 8 years. then my mom comeback and she had my sister Johanna who 4 now and half black. So yeah that My story. i live with my friend who Major pain. she kick me out a lot but it's natural i guess" i puff a smoke begin to cough harder. i saw a little bit of blood but i ignore and smoke some more and cough. "my life suck".
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:31 pm

Devon's eyes widened only slightly at her story, though he had heard worse. It was just a shock such a tiny and delicate thing could go through so much. Then again, she did look rather weak... Raising his hands up, he faced his palms towards her in a submissive and nonthreatening way. "You didn't need to tell me your life story..." He smiled softly and in a way, with pity. "My sympathies..." He murmured, but suddenly stared at her as she coughed blood. "Okay, that's enough." He said quickly, snatching the cigarette away and dropping it to the grass, along with his. He stomped on both and gave her a hard look. "Obviously, this is doing more to you. I don't know who you are, or if you may be in my group or not, but this is killing you. If I see you smoke ever again...' He shook his head.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:31 pm

Sammi:
"It's okay, I'm used to it. My mom used to smoke all kinds of things and do all sorts of drugs. You name it, she did it. She was British, but my father was from Brazil and Australia. My parents fell in love when my mother was 16, and my father 17. She was pregnant with at at age seventeen. My parents broke up when my mom was nineteen and my dad was twenty. My mom came here to America and started to do drugs. DK's parents paid for her to be able to go to Rehab. when I was only four and I lived with DK for eight years. Then, Mom came back and she had my sister, Johanna - who's four now and half black. So, yeah, that's my story. I live with my friend who is a major pain. She kicks me out a lot but it's natural, I guess." I puffed a smoke, beginning to cough harder.I saw a little blood but I ignored it and smoked some more and coughed. "My life sucks."

You actually did pretty well on this. c:
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:58 pm

Lost_In_LaLa_Land wrote:
"Sure," She walked with him, lighting his cigarette. "Smoking calms me down a little bit," She murmured. "Why do you smoke?" She said it with her thick British accent, and stared at him. she puffed smoke from her mouth, coughing again.

Dk:
"Wanna get Sammi to quit smoking? She's been smoking since she was age fourteen.... I want to help her. She's like a sister to me. I want to help before... it's too late..." He stared at them, hoping one of them had an idea. "Any idea?"

Evangeline shrugged she smiled at the boy that walked away, she looked around when DK asked the question she didn't know what she was looking at but she continued to look around and away. She didn't know what to say. "Have you tried talking to her?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:07 pm

Dk
"sigh i did she she i was being stupid and that there nothing to worry about but she coughing blood how is that normal" i look at Evangeline with a sad face. My heart drop after saying that.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:11 pm

Evangeline's heart sank after hearing that. She whimpered under her breath and looked in his eyes. I sighed. "I don't know what to say...." She whispered feeling bad that she couldn't help. She turned when she felt a hand on her shoulder. It was Brock, she smiled and Jason came to her side too. She smiled and turned to DK and hugged him, in a friendly way, nothing more. Just a hug to try and make him feel some what better.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:13 pm

Dk
"shouild i tel l her go to doctors. Maybe then can help her tell her to stop smoking so she wont ...Die! hold my tears back. sayin that word made my heart sank even more to my stomach.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:10 am

Evangeline looked at him for a second. She didn't know what to say at first. "Um..." She was thinking hard, almost like you could see smoke coming out of her ears, but that was impossible. "Would she listen to you trying to get her to a doctor?" She finally had that in her mind since she would let him help before.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:57 pm

DK:
"maybe so but if not my fear is she smoke herself to death." shiver at fact of saying that made me wanna puke a gag a lil look over to Sammi coughing up blood.

Sammi:
"It's okay, I'm used to it. My mom used to smoke all kinds of
things and do all sorts of drugs. You name it, she did it. She was
British, but my father was from Brazil and Australia. My parents fell in
love when my mother was 16, and my father 17. She was pregnant with at
at age seventeen. My parents broke up when my mom was nineteen and my
dad was twenty. My mom came here to America and started to do drugs.
DK's parents paid for her to be able to go to Rehab. when I was only
four and I lived with DK for eight years. Then, Mom came back and she
had my sister, Johanna - who's four now and half black. So, yeah, that's
my story. I live with my friend who is a major pain. She kicks me out a
lot but it's natural, I guess." I puffed a smoke, beginning to cough
harder.I saw a little blood but I ignored it and smoked some more and
coughed. "My life sucks."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:36 pm

Lost_In_LaLa_Land wrote:Devon's eyes widened only slightly at her story, though he had heard worse. It was just a shock such a tiny and delicate thing could go through so much. Then again, she did look rather weak... Raising his hands up, he faced his palms towards her in a submissive and nonthreatening way. "You didn't need to tell me your life story..." He smiled softly and in a way, with pity. "My sympathies..." He murmured, but suddenly stared at her as she coughed blood. "Okay, that's enough." He said quickly, snatching the cigarette away and dropping it to the grass, along with his. He stomped on both and gave her a hard look. "Obviously, this is doing more to you. I don't know who you are, or if you may be in my group or not, but this is killing you. If I see you smoke ever again...' He shook his head.

Repost...
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:47 pm

:...: The Basics :...:
Full Name: "Ava Celia Hart"
Nickname: "Ava"

:...: Relationships :...:
Crush:
Boyfriend:
Girlfriend:
Kids:
Spouse:

:...: Deep Inside :...:
Species: Demi-God :) Daughter of Athena!
Personality: Ava is the girl version of a jock. She plays every single sport she can and does the best of her ability at it. Her best sport is volleyball, but she is good at volleyball. Before she moved, she was one of the most popular girls at her school. But everyone hated her because she was mean. That was slightly different in the first year or two of high school, only because she made it that way. Now she is semi-popular, more so catagorized though as a wanna be. This is not the girl she wants to be, though. Can she change it before people begin to hate her again? This is the year to find out.
History: Her story, told properly, is long. But the main point is, when she moved, it was because her sister was killed. How? It's a long story, but things were, and still are, different after that. So her family moved.

:...: On the Outside :...:
Eyes: Normally a dark grey but sometimes change to shades of blue and green.
Hair: She dyed her hair black when her sister died, because that was the color of her sister's hair. Her natural color is a beautiful copper-ish bronze color. It goes down to about her rib cage. Naturally her hair is in ringlets but she straightens it daily.
Body Shape: Tall and not skinny but by no means fat.
Overall Looks:
Photo: :...:~₩εℓ¢◎мε т◎ ♓εℓℓ~:...: ©  ℒiterate {:...:~Open~:...:} - Page 4 Girl10

:...: The Basics :...:
Full Name: "Thayer James Dalton"
Nickname: "Thayer"

:...: Relationships :...:
Crush:
Boyfriend:
Girlfriend:
Kids:
Spouse:

:...: Deep Inside :...:
Species: Demi-God :P Son of Athena :)
Personality: Thayer is kind of the quiet guy most of the time. He tries to be decent and stays out of the way. But when someone he loves or cares about is on the line he is vicious and brutal. Cruelty and ignorance are almost always in the words he speaks, mainly to keep people away from him. Often he is confusing and hard to figure out. One of his many, many flaws. He's also bad about holding grudges and a lot of the time too trusting. Thayer has quite the bad temper, his dad's side of the family always did. This kid is one of those people who often claims to hate himself for things he's done or said, but he also says that hating yourself is wrong and that hating yourself is not what God intended.
History:

:...: On the Outside :...:
Eyes: Dark Brown
Hair: Black
Body Shape: Tall and fairly strong.
Overall Looks: Thayer is an overall... Big guy. He stands roughly six foot one and is fairly strong. His cocolate brown eyes and pitch black hair seem to mix together well and some say he is attractive. From living in California all of his childhood until he was fifteen, his skin is a beautiful tan color. His perfectly straight hair goes barely past his ears, and no longer. He got the "emo" type bangs, I guess you might say. (Will add more eventually.)
Photo:
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:51 pm

Accepted. Which group?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:52 pm

~MissPinkie<3~ wrote:DK:
"maybe so but if not my fear is she smoke herself to death." shiver at fact of saying that made me wanna puke a gag a lil look over to Sammi coughing up blood.

Sammi:
"It's okay, I'm used to it. My mom used to smoke all kinds of
things and do all sorts of drugs. You name it, she did it. She was
British, but my father was from Brazil and Australia. My parents fell in
love when my mother was 16, and my father 17. She was pregnant with at
at age seventeen. My parents broke up when my mom was nineteen and my
dad was twenty. My mom came here to America and started to do drugs.
DK's parents paid for her to be able to go to Rehab. when I was only
four and I lived with DK for eight years. Then, Mom came back and she
had my sister, Johanna - who's four now and half black. So, yeah, that's
my story. I live with my friend who is a major pain. She kicks me out a
lot but it's natural, I guess." I puffed a smoke, beginning to cough
harder.I saw a little blood but I ignored it and smoked some more and
coughed. "My life sucks."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next