RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:...:~₩εℓ¢◎мε т◎ ♓εℓℓ~:...: © ℒiterate {:...:~Open~:...:}

3 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

:...:~₩εℓ¢◎мε т◎ ♓εℓℓ~:...: ©  ℒiterate {:...:~Open~:...:} - Page 2 Empty Re: :...:~₩εℓ¢◎мε т◎ ♓εℓℓ~:...: © ℒiterate {:...:~Open~:...:}

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:46 pm

-Wolf-Girl- wrote:
Lost_In_LaLa_Land wrote:Any :T

Grr. No. Pick one. There is no limit on the number in a group.

One for Devon, Two for Alexis, Three for Shane. I'll make another girl later and she'll go in four lol
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

:...:~₩εℓ¢◎мε т◎ ♓εℓℓ~:...: ©  ℒiterate {:...:~Open~:...:} - Page 2 Empty Re: :...:~₩εℓ¢◎мε т◎ ♓εℓℓ~:...: © ℒiterate {:...:~Open~:...:}

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:59 pm

-Wolf-Girl- wrote:Okay :)

Post first?
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:01 pm

Sure :)

Evangeline and Jason were talking back and forth about where to start first to find the long lost Athena. They decided that they would wait for others t show up. But they figured that would be a long time. They knew that there were others of their kind, and they wanted to find them. Sure, Jason was different from Evangeline, but the thing is they wanted to find them soon. Things were going to be slow.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:04 pm

am i accepted
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:12 pm

~MissPinkie<3~ wrote:am i accepted

If you can be literate, I will accept you. You are already off on the wrong foot.
Proper Spelling, Punctuation, Grammar, and Capitalization.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:26 pm

-Wolf-Girl- wrote:Sure :)

Evangeline and Jason were talking back and forth about where to start first to find the long lost Athena. They decided that they would wait for others t show up. But they figured that would be a long time. They knew that there were others of their kind, and they wanted to find them. Sure, Jason was different from Evangeline, but the thing is they wanted to find them soon. Things were going to be slow.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:31 pm

i'll fix it later
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:38 pm

How exactly should I start??
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:47 pm

You could have them getting off a bus, or a taxi or something, and meeting them in the meadow of the group meeting place.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:44 pm

i fix it now ami i accepted?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:48 pm

Ya, I guess. What groups do you want?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:49 pm

Group three and four
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:05 pm

You're going to have to stick with that group. and not stray away from them. Understand?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:06 pm

ok :) who start
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:08 pm

I will once I edit.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:13 pm

Check the post with the groups to know who you are with, and would you mind posting, because I did earlier.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:18 pm

where the groups and sure
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:21 pm

My second post. under the rules.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:23 pm

mo don't really see
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:24 pm

-Wolf-Girl- wrote:
~ Rules ~

1. I am the owner and maker of this role play. What i say goes. I can change what I want, when I want. Also, my co-owner (Whom I chose) will have as much power as I do in this role play. Don't ask me if you can be co-owner. I will decide.

2. This is a literate role play, meaning,

• 5 Plus sentences *Full!!!*

• Correct grammar, spelling, and punctuation.

• No text talk. (This also goes as correct spelling)

3. No god modeling/Powering playing/Character controlling. (No controlling other people's characters)

4. If you disobey any of my rules, you will be kicked out, forever. I understand writers block, but it is not in every post.

5. Use my skeleton, and mine only.

6. Drama is good, but not too much of it.

7. I will try and role play with everyone, as long as you do too. If anyone asks if there is a free character, then please, give up one. Be nice.

8. Keep Genders Even. For every male, make a female, and vice-versa.

9. Finding Athena is going to be a hard thing to do, do not just pop in and find her. No, we go in groups with group leaders and you have to find her with your group.

10. No details on sex and or child birth. It's just gross. Also, don't have your own characters date each other. It's just boring.

11. Keep cursing to a limit. Not every post. Please, and thanks.

12. Just wanted to make it an even number :) Have Fun! :)

~ Groups ~

Group One:
Leader: Evangeline
Others:
Brock
Jason
Devon
Sammi
Drake

Group Two:
Leader: Charlie
Others:
Alexis
Shane

Groups Three:
Leader:
Others:

Group Four:
Leader:
Others:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:32 pm

which group am i?i will type it

Sammi:
walk slowly holding her book bag on her shoulder. she look around to see if she can find Dk anywhere. she comb throught her beatiful Black with blue in it hair. she sit by curve near her house. she get up then take her bike to dk's house

Dk:
sit on a bench waiting for Sammy patiently. he has his iPod plugs in his ear listen to 80"s rap. "where is she" he think to himself as sit there listen to music. he see sammi coming run to her.

Last edited by ~MissPinkie<3~ on Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:48 pm

Read the groups, and you will find you. You need to be more detailed. 2 sentences isn't going to cut it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:52 pm

~MissPinkie<3~ wrote:which group am i?i will type it

Sammi:
Walk slowly holding her book bag on her shoulder. she look around to see if she can find Dk anywhere. She comb through her beautiful Black with blue hair. she sit by curve near her house. she get up then take her bike to Dk's house

Dk:
sit on a bench waiting for Sammy patiently. he has his iPod plugs in his ear listen to 80"s rap. "Where is she" he think to himself as sit there listen to music. He see sammi coming run to her.

Last edited by ~MissPinkie<3~ on Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next