RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:...:~₩εℓ¢◎мε т◎ ♓εℓℓ~:...: © ℒiterate {:...:~Open~:...:}

3 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

:...:~₩εℓ¢◎мε т◎ ♓εℓℓ~:...: ©  ℒiterate {:...:~Open~:...:} - Page 3 Empty Re: :...:~₩εℓ¢◎мε т◎ ♓εℓℓ~:...: © ℒiterate {:...:~Open~:...:}

Post  Guest Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:55 pm

You really need to get this stuff right: (This is in the rules)
5 Plus sentences *Full!!!*

Correct grammar, spelling, and punctuation.

No text talk. (This also goes as correct spelling)

You also need correct Capitalization!! I'm sick of reading your posts, and nothing is capitalized.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

:...:~₩εℓ¢◎мε т◎ ♓εℓℓ~:...: ©  ℒiterate {:...:~Open~:...:} - Page 3 Empty Re: :...:~₩εℓ¢◎мε т◎ ♓εℓℓ~:...: © ℒiterate {:...:~Open~:...:}

Post  Guest Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:26 pm

~MissPinkie<3~ wrote:
~MissPinkie<3~ wrote:which group am i?i will type it

Sammi:
Walk slowly holding her book bag on her shoulder. she look around to see if she can find Dk anywhere. She comb through her beautiful Black with blue hair. she sit by curve near her house. she get up then take her bike to Dk's house

Dk:
sit on a bench waiting for Sammy patiently. he has his iPod plugs in his ear listen to 80"s rap. "Where is she" he think to himself as sit there listen to music. He see sammi coming run to her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:38 am

Nope. Not putting up with it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:00 am

Devon looked around for a moment, biting his lip. He wasn't sure if he should do this, right now. Was this the right thing to do? He sat in the back of the bus, or at least near it. He was on the right side, so he could see outside the windows facing his current destination. He wondered if this was a risky thing to do, as he didn't know much about what he was doing either. Devon ran a hand through his hair nervously, staring down at his sneakers again. The bus stopped, and Devon shot up, exiting the bus quickly in case anyone else was leaving. He didn't want to see if anyone was following, or sharing his same 'mission'. He stuck his hands in his pockets as he walked, still nervous. He wasn't very comfortable here, it felt awkward. Still, he made sure he had himself prepared for anything. A meeting like this wasn't exactly safe.

Blah, I've been up since five unable to sleep so I figured, what the heck. o.e
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:04 am

~MissPinkie<3~ wrote:Sammi:

She walks slowly, holding her book bag on one shoulder. She looked around to see if she could see Dk anywhere. Combing through her beautiful black-with-blue hair, she sat by the curb near her house. Getting up, she then took a bike to Dk's house.

Dk:

He sits on a bench waiting for Sammi, patiently. He had his iPod plugged into his ear as he listened to 80's rap. "Where is she?" He thought to himself as he sat, waiting there, listening to his music. Looking up, he saw that Sammi was running towards him.

No offense, but I edited it. :) There you go, tried my best not to change much.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:48 pm

Lost_In_LaLa_Land wrote:
~MissPinkie<3~ wrote:Sammi:

She walks slowly, holding her book bag on one shoulder. She looked around to see if she could see Dk anywhere. Combing through her beautiful black-with-blue hair, she sat by the curb near her house. Getting up, she then took a bike to Dk's house.

Dk:

He sits on a bench waiting for Sammi, patiently. He had his iPod plugged into his ear as he listened to 80's rap. "Where is she?" He thought to himself as he sat, waiting there, listening to his music. Looking up, he saw that Sammi was running towards him.

No offense, but I edited it. :) There you go, tried my best not to change much.

Thank you!!!!! This is what I was looking for! :) I'll post again in a second.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:11 pm

Evangeline was talking to Jason when Brock showed up and Jason did one of those guy hand shakes where they grab each other's forearms, and like shake it. Evangeline kind of laughed and smiled at them. Brock came over and hugged Evangeline, and she hugged him back. There was a slight moment where they didn't move, until Evangeline herd a bus. She smiled and started walking over to the road. She came back, and dragged Brock and Jason by their wrists behind her. She smiled when they made it close to the road, and she saw a guy. She wondered which group he was in. She knew that since her sister didn't come over, that maybe he wasn't in that group, she was excited to see that someone else was was here, she didn't feel so alone.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:17 pm

Sammi
see Evangeline and walk up to her. she walk slowly near her. she say hi to Evangeline .then put her handout once she see dk running up the pavement . she yell out Dk!

Dk
run up the pavement . stop near sammi and Evangeline. "hey you guy whats up ". he stare at Evangeline. "you look nice today Evangeline smiles at her. he was attracted to her and like her in many ways.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:19 pm

Will you read over the quote that LaLa Land made. Because It's really bugging me.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:21 pm

-Wolf-Girl- wrote:Will you read over the quote that LaLa Land made. Because It's really bugging me.

uhh why
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:22 pm

~MissPinkie<3~ wrote:
-Wolf-Girl- wrote:Will you read over the quote that LaLa Land made. Because It's really bugging me.

uhh why

Because if you don't be literate like the rules that I made says, then I'm going to kick you out.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:26 pm

~MissPinkie<3~ wrote:Sammi
She saw Evangeline and walked up to her. She slowly walked near her, wanting to say hi to Evangeline. She greeted her, putting her hand out. Once she saw Dk running up the pavement, she yelled out his name.

Dk
He ran up the pavement, stopping near Sammi and Evangeline. "Hey, you guys. What's up?" He asked, staring at Evangeline. He turned to her. "You look nice today, Evangeline." He smiled at her. Dk was attracted her and liked her in many ways.

Edited and added just a bit more, only a few things.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:26 pm

~MissPinkie<3~ wrote:i was

I'll help you. You can post and I'll just edit. I promise I won't mess with any of your posts, just add the correct capitalization, punctuation, grammar and spelling. :) Then Wolf can be happy and you can roleplay.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:27 pm

yeah need help with that
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:28 pm

~MissPinkie<3~ wrote:yeah need help with that

Ight, you just post and I'll quote ya, ahkay? ;) It's pretty easy so don't worry.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:31 pm

Devon blinked at the approaching figures. He smelled fresh blood, and struggled to keep his fangs hidden. Still, he blinked and his dark eyes went just a little lighter. "Hello," He coughed, running a hand through his hair again. "I'm... Crow." He said in his somewhat deep and calm voice of his. "What group are you in?" He asked, looking at the three people in front of him. For a moment, he wondered if one was a vampire. He couldn't tell, just being so close to a living, pulsing being distracted him.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:32 pm

Lost_In_LaLa_Land wrote:

I'll help you. You can post and I'll just edit. I promise I won't mess with any of your posts, just add the correct capitalization, punctuation, grammar and spelling. :) Then Wolf can be happy and you can roleplay.

I'm happy that you would do that. (: Thank you. It just bugs me that you have a "Shift" button on your key board/phone, so it would be easy to just click it, and do for every "I" and every name, and every begging sentence. You know??
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:33 pm

-Wolf-Girl- wrote:
Lost_In_LaLa_Land wrote:

I'm happy that you would do that. (: Thank you. It just bugs me that you have a "Shift" button on your key board/phone, so it would be easy to just click it, and do for every "I" and every name, and every begging sentence. You know??

I'm a perfectionist so no problem.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:34 pm

Okay. I'll post when you post next, LaLa so I don't have to modify mine. :P x3
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:35 pm

~MissPinkie<3~ wrote:Sammi
See Evangeline and walk up to her. She walk slowly near her. she say hi to Evangeline .Then put her handout once she see Dk running up the pavement . She yell out Dk!

Dk
Run up the pavement . stop near sammi and Evangeline. "hey you guy whats up ". hehstare at Evangeline. "you look nice today Evangeline smiles at her. He was attracted to her and like her in many ways.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:39 pm

-Wolf-Girl- wrote:Okay. I'll post when you post next, LaLa so I don't have to modify mine. :P x3

Blahhhhhhhh No. I posted already. >_>
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:44 pm

Lost_In_LaLa_Land wrote:Devon blinked at the approaching figures. He smelled fresh blood, and struggled to keep his fangs hidden. Still, he blinked and his dark eyes went just a little lighter. "Hello," He coughed, running a hand through his hair again. "I'm... Crow." He said in his somewhat deep and calm voice of his. "What group are you in?" He asked, looking at the three people in front of him. For a moment, he wondered if one was a vampire. He couldn't tell, just being so close to a living, pulsing being distracted him.

Oh, snap. My bad. lol.

Evangeline was shocked when he first started talking. His voice was so deep. She smiled. "Hello." She said. "I'm Evangeline.." She pointed to Brock. "This is Brock..." Then she pointed to Jason. "And this is Jason." She smiled. "We're in group one." She then turned to DK who had spoken to her before and smiled. "Morning guys." She said to both of them. Brock stepped to the male, and stuck out of his hand. "Welcome." He said and smiled. Jason came up at Brock's side and smiled.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:53 pm

Dk
"hey Evangeline how doing today". he smiles and her wink at her. "how you doing Sammi". He turns to Sammi who liting a cigarette "Sammi" He stared at her.

Sammi:
"What dude can't smoke" She finally light put in her mouth begin to smoke. She knew that Dk hated it when she smokes but she thought oh well then and smoke some more. "I"m doing very well right now "
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next