RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:...:~₩εℓ¢◎мε т◎ ♓εℓℓ~:...: © ℒiterate {:...:~Open~:...:}

3 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

:...:~₩εℓ¢◎мε т◎ ♓εℓℓ~:...: ©  ℒiterate {:...:~Open~:...:} - Page 7 Empty Re: :...:~₩εℓ¢◎мε т◎ ♓εℓℓ~:...: © ℒiterate {:...:~Open~:...:}

Post  Guest Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:37 pm

Evangeline

I waited for everyone to eat, and then I ate what was left. I wanted to make sure everyone else was full of energy. "Tomorrow is going to be a big day." I said with a smile. "No running off. No getting off track, no giving anyone trouble."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

:...:~₩εℓ¢◎мε т◎ ♓εℓℓ~:...: ©  ℒiterate {:...:~Open~:...:} - Page 7 Empty Re: :...:~₩εℓ¢◎мε т◎ ♓εℓℓ~:...: © ℒiterate {:...:~Open~:...:}

Post  Guest Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:54 pm

Sammi:
"why is a big day". by the way i hinted some deer you want some? i manage to roast it steadliy. i smiled and stared at Jason.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:46 am

Evangeline

I looked at her like she was crazy. "Were actually going to get started on finding Athena." I saw when she smiled at Jason, and he rolled his eyes. Hunting a deer would have been impossible. And I didn't like the way this girl worked... Almost secretly..
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:45 pm

Sammi:
smiles " oh boy cant wait" i smile agian
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:33 pm

Again... You're not being literate..

Evangeline

I took out a book and my pen. I looked around for a minute, trying to decide what I was going to right. I started to wright in cursive. "Things are only going to get harder from here on out..." I started, trying to figure out what else to say.. "Everyone seems to be excited about heading off to find the great Goddess of Wisdom, Athena... But it's not going to be easy to find her.. The map that my father gave us before we left seems to be heading us in the right direction, but how do we know for sure where she is?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:49 pm

i was gonna type a paragraph when the bell rang to go next class at school i type it in minute just need 2 shower.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:55 pm

~Pinkie pie Jr.~ wrote:i was gonna type a paragraph when the bell rang to go next class at school i type it in minute just need 2 shower.

Okay :)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:35 pm

Sammi::
Take a bite of deer " this is so good i like to eat deer" giggles "stare at Jason want some?" i got up start to stretch "hey can i take a walk i need to." stare at Jason "wanna come. i might go swimming" i eyed him giggle more. i walk around the camping area where everyone was eating.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:56 pm

Jason

I watched her. She sure liked to answer her own questions for other people.. She didn't even let me say anything before she got up. I shook my head. "Nope. I'm good here.." I said and yawned. "I'll go set up the tent." I told Evangeline and stood up. I walked over to my horse that was packed with everything, and got out the tent, and started to set it up.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:07 pm

Sammi;
she changes into her bikini , " so you need help". i stare at him then take an apple from my bag and start to eat it. ' so do you...' she got stuck on her word she wanted to talk about her and why she a smoker and stuff but doesn't wanted sound to into herself but I didn't want to ask about I cause , i she didn't want him to think of my as a stalker. "like horses i love them when i was little girl i used ride one on my grandpa farm" she cover her mouth think to her self "shit way to go Sammi now he think your to into your self idiot" i yell out "Damn it" but cover my mouth. i felt like i was screwing up big time and that he wouldn't like me i stared at him waited for his answers.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:35 pm

Jason

I looked at her and shook my head. When I heard her call out, I didn't know what to say. I was still trying to put up the tent, and one of the stakes slipped and cut me through my shirt. I started bleeding bad.. I sighed, laid the tent where it was, and took off my shirt. I pressed it against the wound, the shirt started to get drenched in blood. I stood up, and went through my backpack. I found some thread and a needle. I moved the shirt, and started to stitch the deep wound up.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:40 pm

Sammi:

" omg i did that to you gosh i am so stupid" i hit my self on the head "are you gonna be okay, I'm so sorry .. " i trip over one of the stakes and fall over him Into to the river " stupid stupid stupid STUPID" i yell out to my self. i stop and look at him "you know we what so sorry I'm just a clumsy idiot better stay out of your way." i walk away slowly . "ugh never live this down " i mumble to my self. sit on a rock then rub my head for a while and thought to myself "why am do i Screw up everything, i'm such a stupid dork he probably doesn't like now. " i look back at him then turned my head again. i saw he got up and i my body start to shake "what if he come over here to talk" . i bit my lip.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:46 pm

Jason

I finished stitching up the wound, and walked to the river to clean up. I watched the wound, and the needle. I got out of the water, and grabbed a clean shirt from my backpack. I slipped it on, and walked over to her. "Look. It wasn't your fault. I don't want you kicking yourself for this."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:50 pm

Sammi:

i got up and sighed "no im very clumsy" i stared at him "that why boy never date me that hate me cause i'm ugly and a klutz who ruin everything in her path." sigh "i'm Fat too . im godzilla. i guess you hate me cause i am godzilla who blows out smoke" i frowned i realized what i really was a freak. m" I'm a freak Godzilla. that was my nickname at school." sigh" i really did hated my life im just god for nothing like my mother says" i tried to hold my tears.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:56 pm

Jason

I growled. "Look. If you think about it that way, then everyone is going to think that too. Think differently, stop being so down. Who cares about what other people think. It's what you think that matters." I said and walked away, trying not to breath too hard and hurt the stitches.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:05 am

Sammi:
i chase after him, you care about me" i stared at him then look at his wound " i can help you trust me i learn all about healing wound i can make sure you don't feel pain anymore and listen i set up my tent it big enough for both of us." i smiled at him my eye glisten like never before. it was sign that i was happy. my eye change color went turning a light green. "come with me please. i can help you" i stared at him give one of those cute faces you can't say no to look.

her eyes:
:...:~₩εℓ¢◎мε т◎ ♓εℓℓ~:...: ©  ℒiterate {:...:~Open~:...:} - Page 7 Green_Eye

Tent:
:...:~₩εℓ¢◎мε т◎ ♓εℓℓ~:...: ©  ℒiterate {:...:~Open~:...:} - Page 7 66610014

inside of the tent:
:...:~₩εℓ¢◎мε т◎ ♓εℓℓ~:...: ©  ℒiterate {:...:~Open~:...:} - Page 7 MaasaiMarabushcampMaraSiria033

extra beds:
:...:~₩εℓ¢◎мε т◎ ♓εℓℓ~:...: ©  ℒiterate {:...:~Open~:...:} - Page 7 UtahCamping2010215
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:11 am

Jason

I shook my head. "It's not that I like you, like that.. but I mean, I didn't want you to kick yourself for this.. It was my slip up. And I still have to make the tent for the others.." I said and walked back to the tent, sat on the ground, and finished the tent.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:21 am

:...:~₩εℓ¢◎мε т◎ ♓εℓℓ~:...: ©  ℒiterate {:...:~Open~:...:} - Page 7 34e108b9

Sammi:

" i can help if you want" i smile " you should stay at my tent you can have my bed i sleep in bottom bunk with Dk. and you can have all the food you want . i got all the food you need at my tent. i also get a solar powers heater that you can use at night. you deserve it all" i smiled at him " so let go fix up these ten then go back to ours" my eye color get a little bit lighter and were changing again to little bit. " i call Dk over to help us with the tents" as soon as we done i Help Jason back to the tent and lay him on my bed. i warm up a tea and give it to him then i got to the bunk bed area. "your Welcome use Mini potty if you like. me or Dk empty it all the time . so make your self comfortable" i smile at him my eye turn blue completely. i stare at Jason then go out back to pick berries . " you can talk to Dk" i walk out to the forest near a bush that was full of delicious berries. then i plan hit me and i started to cook "oh this is gonna be good " i said to my self and smiled.

Last edited by ~Pinkie pie Jr.~ on Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:29 am

Jason

I didn't want her to take me back to her tent. I got up, put the tea down, and walked out of the tent. Now she was really getting on my nerves.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:35 am

Dk:

" Whoa , hey dude where you going?" i follow him " what matter you don't know yet , think her change color when she happy upset or lovey dovey.she Has a really big crush on you. she acting as if she your wife or something." i look at Sammi then him. "dude you got her to quit she happy, you like inspiration to her. my advice don't crush her heart cause then it get really ugly trust me just don't see sammi walking back. "dude if you want to talk to her maybe you can tell her gently hopefully she be won't be to crush. " she come over"good luck dude" i walk sit in chair near the tent to watch.

Last edited by ~Pinkie pie Jr.~ on Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:38 am

Jason

I looked at her. "Look, you take things like, way too fast and far.. I told you I didn't want to go to your tent. We have a lot ahead of us tomorrow."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:47 am

Sammi:

"that why i wanna help you prepare for that stuff. their nothing wrong with a little help" i put berries in a pot to make some kind of filling " i mean feel like you taking this as if i was your girlfriend. but I'm just a friend helping you out okay. and that it . nothing more. nothing less. " i smile at dk "good night" then look at Jason.

Dk:
giggles. "well I'm gonna go catch my rest on my top bunk. see tomorrow Sammi" i pick her on the cheek then enter the tent put peek a little bit to see what happen next " i can't believe Sam like this guy he so out of her league. she need a real guy but then again " smirks " i could help get the guy and prove to be a good friend" i rub my chin "yes what a good idea" i walk to my bed lay in cover and go to sleep.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:53 am

Jason

I sighed. This chick is weird... I thought, and sat by his tent, that he made earlier. He sat in it, and Evangeline and Brock soon came in, and fell asleep.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:59 am

Sammi:
up all night cooking her pastries for Jason. she bake it and when it done she place it by jason tent. then walk off to hwer tent ,washes up a little bit changes in her Pjs. then goes to bed and sleeps.

Sammi pjs:
:...:~₩εℓ¢◎мε т◎ ♓εℓℓ~:...: ©  ℒiterate {:...:~Open~:...:} - Page 7 Theredsatinpajama

Sammi pie:
:...:~₩εℓ¢◎мε т◎ ♓εℓℓ~:...: ©  ℒiterate {:...:~Open~:...:} - Page 7 Blueberry_pie

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:05 am

Jason

I was asleep before long, so I didn't see or hear Sammi come by. Everyone was asleep in that tent now.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next