RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:...:~₩εℓ¢◎мε т◎ ♓εℓℓ~:...: © ℒiterate {:...:~Open~:...:}

3 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

:...:~₩εℓ¢◎мε т◎ ♓εℓℓ~:...: ©  ℒiterate {:...:~Open~:...:} - Page 6 Empty Re: :...:~₩εℓ¢◎мε т◎ ♓εℓℓ~:...: © ℒiterate {:...:~Open~:...:}

Post  Guest Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:20 pm

~Pinkie pie Jr.~ wrote:
~Pinkie pie Jr.~ wrote:Sammi:
stare at Dk. "Wait Dk.. I'm sorry" she watches as her walk away then get back in group slowly cries to herself.

Dk;
sit there mumbles to herself. he see sammi try not to pay attestation .He gets up and catches with group and ignore sam rests of they day.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

:...:~₩εℓ¢◎мε т◎ ♓εℓℓ~:...: ©  ℒiterate {:...:~Open~:...:} - Page 6 Empty Re: :...:~₩εℓ¢◎мε т◎ ♓εℓℓ~:...: © ℒiterate {:...:~Open~:...:}

Post  Guest Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:18 pm

-Wolf-Girl- wrote:Evangeline looked at them. "Easy guys... Don't freak out." She called to them both. Jason and Brock stopped, and so did Evangeline. They both thought that they heard something, as if someone was coming again. "You might want to wait, Eve..." Brock told Evangeline.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:58 pm

-Wolf-Girl- wrote:
-Wolf-Girl- wrote:Evangeline looked at them. "Easy guys... Don't freak out." She called to them both. Jason and Brock stopped, and so did Evangeline. They both thought that they heard something, as if someone was coming again. "You might want to wait, Eve..." Brock told Evangeline.

Sammi:
crys Little hard. her eye start to get red. she try to show her face. she look at dk then stop lok a jason fix her self up a little bit then she goes up to him "hey there was up".

Dk:
ignore Sammi then goes talk to Evangeline. "hey there" hey stare at samm i then look Evangeline.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:09 pm

Jason

I could see that she had been crying. Her eyes were red, and I felt kind of sorry for her, for one, I could smell the smoke coming off her teeth, and I didn't like smokers.. I decided to be nice, and smiled at her. "Hey." I said, trying to sound up-beat.

Evangeline

I looked at DK, I knew that him and his sister had a lot to talk about but I also knew that it wasn't going to happen anytime soon. There was a lot going on, and with what I saw, none of it was going to cool down soon. "Hi.." I said, trying to sound like everything was going to be okay, like one of those movies, where everything goes to shit in the beginning, and then in the end it comes to love, or something stupid like that.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:43 pm

btw Sammi and DK are not brother-sister but there close like that

Sammi:
sniffs "hey was sup" i look at him and smile. i sniff again and then wake up some of my stained make up off my face. i saw Dk was talking to the leader. "i'm ugly hot mess" i try to hold my tears. " i need smoke but" coughs hard blood come out a little bit. " i be fine don't worry about little sad old me" i frowned and lit the cigarette and began to smoke.

Dk:
stare at Sammi see talking to Jason. " so Evangeline i have some idea for group like ,maybe we should take break and go fishing or something" i stare see Sammi coughing and smoking . i want say something but decide to keep my mouth shut and then i let out sigh "f**K my life" i turn to her "so what do you think of my idea?" i try to smile but can't cause still little upset over my fight with sammi. "I sigh again
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:04 pm

Jason

I backed away from her. Before she coughed up blood on my new shoes... I sighed. "Stop it." I said, taking the cigarette out of her mouth, and throwing it on the ground, stomping on it. "Do it again, I promise you, you will be kicked out." I said, hating the fact that she was killing herself. "Cancer, smoking, killing... Chick.." I mumbled to myself as i was walking away, still mumbling.

Evangeline

I sighed, I looked at him, and shrugged. "Unless you can get one of the guys to go with you, or by your self, I don't know if it's a good idea.." I said referring to his idea. "We were going to start to head off, but I don't know if we are going to have any more group members join..."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:11 pm

Sammi:
i ran to him "you want me stop?". i stare at him for a minute. i snap back "then what am going to do for stress," i look at him for second i cough little more spit out blood. " do you really mean it" i look dead right in his face at his eye to realize seriousness of this.

DK:
" i have lot on my mind. beside Sammi." i look up at her "we need to help Sammi but she pushes us away we'll she does it to me but I want her back she like my sister." my eye tears up. "what can we do now?" i stare at her then look at sammi who look like she in shock.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:16 pm

Jason

I shook my head. "When someone tells you that they are sure of something, they mean it." I said with some mean in my tone of voice. The anger was welling inside of me... "Just go... God, I don't know, make up with your friend." I said, Pointing to DK.

Evangeline

I looked at him. "I don't know, she's your friend." I said, and thought that sounded kind of mean... "Look, I'm the leader of this group. I'm not promising anything to right, and if something goes wrong, then move on. I don't know her, and I don't really care for smokers. They made their own choice to ruin their live on their own." With that, I walked away from him, and sat in the grass. Pulling some out, and playing a tune on the grass blade.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:25 pm

Sammi:
stare at him began to shake a little bit "fine but i wonder do you wanna hang out with me some time maybe tomorrow or so " i stare at him saying that felt awkward for her but she like it and she like him alot. she threw the cigarette pack in the river then get close to him. "wait" she take quick rinse in river then come out short and a tank top with make up "how do i look" i giggle

Dk:
run to Evangeline "hey thank I'm to go make up with Sammi alright." thanks for your advice i smile kiss on cheek gently. he felt weird doing that but he like Evangeline a lot. he start to walk to sammi she her with Jason wait for to finish talking with him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:29 pm

Jason

I shook my head. "No. Have to help with the group. Me, Brock, and Evangeline seem to be the only ones interested in finding Athena....." I said and walked away, walking past DK.

Evangeline

I wiped my cheek. "That was weird..." I said after he left. It was strange how he kissed me kind of out of no where.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:35 pm

Sammi:
stare at him and giggles "okay maybe later i follow the group. then i turn back sat by Evangeline "he kiss you didn't he" i giggle at the idea.

Dk:
stare back at Evangeline and smiles. he like her but didn't fell like saying it
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:41 pm

Evangeline

I nodded. I wondered why she giggled. I continued to play a tune on the grass blade. I wondered if DK had made friends with her already..

Jason

I walked around, mumbling something about trying to find the path. Being one of the only 3 here that wanted to get this, and get this right...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:44 pm

Dk:
walk up to jason " hey dude wait up" i catch my breath" i think Sammi like you like that.

Sammi:
do you like Dk " i used to but i have another path to follow. i look at Jason and sigh
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:47 pm

Evangeline

I shook my head. "I have a group to lead, I don't have time for relationships..." I said, I didn't like him, but I didn't hate him...

Jason

I shook my head. "I don't go for smokers..." Simple as that, I didn't care if she quit. I wasn't going to fall for someone who is going to die of lung cancer.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:51 pm

Sammi:
true but wolves pack leader have mates. you know what i mean i look at her:

Dk:
"but sammi really pretty. trust me your like her"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:57 pm

Evangeline

I shook my head again. "Not this one." I said and stood up. I walked to Brock, and started to talk to him.

Jason

I looked at him. "Listen, Buddy," I said 'buddy' with anger and sarcasm in my voice. "You, don't know me, At All." I said and walked away again, going back to Evangeline and Brock. "I'm going to go fishing.." I said and grabbed one of the fishing poles, and walked down to the stream.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:59 pm

Sammi:
smiles "well OK what ever you wish." i laugh hard

Dk:

walk toward Jason "well i challenge you to a fishing competition i bet you your catch is not as big as mine.'
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:03 pm

Jason

I shook my head. "Listen, Dude. Just leave me alone. I don't know you, and I really don't care. I'm not a guy to take bets, and I really don't want to bet over a fish." I said casting my line into the water. "And I'm not catching for size. I have to help feed the others of this group too you know." I said, and stepped away from him, and pulled out a fish.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:05 pm

Dk:
nice catch" cast his line.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:07 pm

You're not being literate again..

Jason

I looked at him and sighed. 'Did he even hear anything i said?!' I thought. Man was this guy really getting on my nerves...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:09 pm

sorry im on watch im suppose 2 be doing my homework

Dk:
" i got a fish. ' i stare at it " aint it a beaut." i smile
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:12 pm

Jason

I caught about 4 fish, and threaded then through the line. Then I walked back to Evangeline. She smiled, and asked me if I could roast them for her. I nodded, and got the things to start the fire. I cleaned the fish, and got the meat off of it, and roasted it over the fire.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:14 pm

Dk:
i bought really large salmon i cuaght and tried to carry it. i also caught some catfish trying hold them all to place where were staying for night "here some more fish" i rolled my eyes and smiled

Sammi:
yippee" i smiled
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:16 pm

Jason

I looked at him. "We have to many. They are going to go bad." Evangeline agreed. Since we don't have a cooler or anything, they were going to have to drop some...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:18 pm

Sammi:
i eat some i like fish me and dk 'smiles. so "let get started"

Dk:smiles back.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next