RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:...:~₩εℓ¢◎мε т◎ ♓εℓℓ~:...: © ℒiterate {:...:~Open~:...:}

3 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

:...:~₩εℓ¢◎мε т◎ ♓εℓℓ~:...: ©  ℒiterate {:...:~Open~:...:} - Page 8 Empty Re: :...:~₩εℓ¢◎мε т◎ ♓εℓℓ~:...: © ℒiterate {:...:~Open~:...:}

Post  Guest Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:08 am

can we skip to the morning?

Sammi:
sleep calmly. "she dream about jason and roll around her bed"

Dk:
is fast asleep nothing can wake him up. he dream of something really cool. =and he start to talkin his sleep.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

:...:~₩εℓ¢◎мε т◎ ♓εℓℓ~:...: ©  ℒiterate {:...:~Open~:...:} - Page 8 Empty Re: :...:~₩εℓ¢◎мε т◎ ♓εℓℓ~:...: © ℒiterate {:...:~Open~:...:}

Post  Guest Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:09 am

ya. sure
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:11 am

Sammi:
wake up, she brushes her teeth then head to where jason's tent is and she the pie is still hot "perfect she siad and she walk back to the tent.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:13 am

Pies can't stay hot all night............

Jason

I was already up, and feeding the horses. Evangeline and Brock were up making breakfast.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:16 am

she bake it idk time but it was late when she slept dude up all night duh (xD)

Sammi:
want to wake up dk but nah. then she does breakfast and put some rabbit in a pot of beans and mixes it. she hum lighlty

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:27 am

DUDE! Relax with the non-reality stuff. At least post how she got the rabbit, and the beans.. And the tent, you have to move the tents and all the stuff all the time... Having all that is not realistic.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:35 am

dude have evr heard of nature guide there people wholive wood who move but they have supply
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:40 am

I swear, if you don't start being more realistic, your getting kicked out.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:46 am

i am being realistic
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:50 am

No. No you're not. Making Pie's with pots?! They are in the middle of no where. That's not realistic. Hunting a deer on her own, without a gun?! That's not realistic. Hunting a rabbit without a gun? Those things are wayyy to fast. That's not realistic. You're not even typing out how she does these things. And you are controlling people in your posts. Making them do stuff that maybe the other person doesn't want to.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:14 am

ops yeah
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:31 pm

So unless you can follow the rules, then your out.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:57 pm

...: The Basics :...:
Full Name: Brooklyn Alana White
Nickname: Brooke

:...: Relationships :...:

Crush: None
Boyfriend: None
Girlfriend:
Kids: None
Spouse: None

:...: Deep Inside :...:

Species: Vampire
Personality: Brooklyn is a warm and kind girl, but she's not the type to strike up a conversation, though she takes in plenty of information simply by listening to others around her. I mean, listening to their thoughts as well as their words. She tries her best to put others before herself, She takes life lightly and enjoys the present moment. She is unlikely to sulk and easily forgives others, though her trust is one thing your unlikely to receive from her, because it's been taken advantage of far to many times for her liking. She is a pretty good listener and is always open to being someone’s shoulder to cry on, but being so soft-hearted often leads her into trouble. Brooke is also a complex thinker and she finds it extremely irritating to be unable to figure any simple problem out, which causes her to stress over the small things.
Brooklyn was raised by two people that were extremely musical and she discovered a passion for singing and playing guitar at a young age. She continues to do both today and her pride and joy is an Alvarez acoustic she carries with her everywhere.
History: "I'd really rather not..."

:...: On the Outside :...:

Eyes: Normally light blue surrounding her pupil that gradually darkens around her iris, though they’re bright crimson when she is hungry.
Hair: Golden blonde.
Body Shape: Short and average.
Overall Looks:
Photo:

:...:~₩εℓ¢◎мε т◎ ♓εℓℓ~:...: ©  ℒiterate {:...:~Open~:...:} - Page 8 Blondegirl

...: The Basics :...:
Full Name: Trevor Aiden White
Nickname: Trevor

:...: Relationships :...:

Crush: None
Boyfriend:
Girlfriend: None
Kids: None
Spouse: None

:...: Deep Inside :...:

Species: Vampire
Personality: Trevor is a cliché overly protective brother. He is the type to fight for his beliefs and for others not strong enough to stand up for themselves. He is very direct and faces things head on, rather than trying to avoid them. He wishes others would be as straight to him as he is to them, because he’d much rather take a bullet to the head than five to the chest and bleed to death. Trevor is also not one to hold things in, he is very open and honest about most things. He’s typically laid back and calm and he rarely becomes angry. He is also very involved in music and art, though he isn’t a passionate as Brooke.

History: “That’s a bit personal, don’t you think?”

:...: On the Outside :...:

Eyes: Same as Brooklyn.
Hair: Medium brown, falls over his eyes.
Body Shape: Not extremely skinny, but not buff either.
Overall Looks:
Photo:
:...:~₩εℓ¢◎мε т◎ ♓εℓℓ~:...: ©  ℒiterate {:...:~Open~:...:} - Page 8 Yupp
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:42 am

Accepted!! Do you mind being in group one?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:02 am

I don't mind at all! :)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:06 am

YAY!! And Trevor is cuttteeee x3.

Well, all of the group one members are still at the meeting place. Just get off the bus, or a cab or something. :P
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:10 am

I know, right?! :D And okay!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:15 am

Evangeline sat in the grass, by the fire. Still making breakfast in the slow cooking process. Jason told Evangeline to wait, and now she knew why. Brock did too. They could hear the car coming down the road.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:48 am

Sorry, had to do dishes!

Brooke sat silently in the back of the cab, fumbling with her fingers and nervously picking at her nails. She was scared this wasn't right and that they were making the wrong decision. She had only one earphone in just so that she could hear Trevor or the cab driver in case either of them said something. "Clocks" by Coldplay was barely audible through the earphone that dangled limply near her shoulder. Her bangs drooped over one side of her face and she glanced over at Trevor. Seeing that he was playing with the zipper on his jacket as if he hadn't a care in the world gave her a sudden burst of reassurance that they'd be alright. She swallowed when she felt the car slow to a stop and pulled the sleeves of her hoodie over her hands.

Trevor had found something shiny to play with and was flipping his zipper up and down, his hair hanging infront of his eyes. He felt Brooke looking at him and he glanced up before sheepishly grinning at her. He looked at the meter on the dashboard when he felt the car roll to a stop and pulled a twenty from his back pocket. He reached up and handed the cab driver the money before gathering his things and sliding out of the car. He walked around to Brooke's door and grabbed her guitar case so she could get out. They both turned and faced the meadow to their right, Brooke looking like she was about to be sentenced to the electric chair.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:34 am

Evangeline

I was happy too see someone else pull up for one. Dk, and Sammi seemed to quiet down for once. Brock kept moving around as if he had seen a rabbit, and wanted to eat it. He seemed like either was excited or very nervous. Jason was handling the horses, which I felt grateful for... Horses scared the sh*t out of me.... But I never let it show, to the group members, or to the horses.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:54 am

Brooke sucked in a breath and started walking towards the people near the middle of the meadow. Trevor quickly followed behind, suprised Brooke had been the one to take the lead, until they were walking side by side. Brooklyn stopped a few feet from Evangeline and smiled. "Hi, I'm Brooklyn," She said, pushing her fear deep inside and refusing to let it show, though she wasn't very good at it. At all. Trevor stifled a laugh when he saw how awkward his sister sounded and looked. He put a hand out and grinned. "I'm Trevor."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:59 am

Evangeline

At first glance of the two as they got out of the cab, they looked a little young, but as they stepped closer, they were just about my age. Hearing their names made me smile. I shook Trevor's hand. My grip was like a guys, Strong, and steady. That's what you get from being around 5 males growing up, and a really girly sister, so either, toughen it up, or girl it down. And you can see which one I picked. I smiled at them. "It's nice to meet you both. My name is Evangeline, group leader." I said with pride in my voice.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next