RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:...:~₩εℓ¢◎мε т◎ ♓εℓℓ~:...: © ℒiterate {:...:~Open~:...:}

3 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

:...:~₩εℓ¢◎мε т◎ ♓εℓℓ~:...: ©  ℒiterate {:...:~Open~:...:} - Page 5 Empty Re: :...:~₩εℓ¢◎мε т◎ ♓εℓℓ~:...: © ℒiterate {:...:~Open~:...:}

Post  Kat Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:54 pm

Hmmm. Thayer 1, Ava 2. :)
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

:...:~₩εℓ¢◎мε т◎ ♓εℓℓ~:...: ©  ℒiterate {:...:~Open~:...:} - Page 5 Empty Re: :...:~₩εℓ¢◎мε т◎ ♓εℓℓ~:...: © ℒiterate {:...:~Open~:...:}

Post  Guest Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:55 pm

Evangeline didn't know what to say again. He talked a lot, and she didn't. Her brother and best friend were restling in the grass. Evangeline looked around. She wanted something bad to change the subject. She noticed that the male, that had showed up earlier had knocked the cigarette out of her mouth, and threw both of them down.. She smiled at that. "Maybe he can change her mind.." She pointed to Devon.

Okay Kat :)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:06 pm

yay kat back to rp. i posted for you wolf :). this is exciting
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:28 pm

-Wolf-Girl- wrote:Evangeline didn't know what to say again. He talked a lot, and she didn't. Her brother and best friend were restling in the grass. Evangeline looked around. She wanted something bad to change the subject. She noticed that the male, that had showed up earlier had knocked the cigarette out of her mouth, and threw both of them down.. She smiled at that. "Maybe he can change her mind.." She pointed to Devon.

Okay Kat :)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:53 pm

~MissPinkie<3~ wrote:
~MissPinkie<3~ wrote:DK:
"maybe so but if not my fear is she smoke herself to death." shiver at fact of saying that made me wanna puke a gag a lil look over to Sammi coughing up blood.

Sammi:
"It's okay, I'm used to it. My mom used to smoke all kinds of
things and do all sorts of drugs. You name it, she did it. She was
British, but my father was from Brazil and Australia. My parents fell in
love when my mother was 16, and my father 17. She was pregnant with at
at age seventeen. My parents broke up when my mom was nineteen and my
dad was twenty. My mom came here to America and started to do drugs.
DK's parents paid for her to be able to go to Rehab. when I was only
four and I lived with DK for eight years. Then, Mom came back and she
had my sister, Johanna - who's four now and half black. So, yeah, that's
my story. I live with my friend who is a major pain. She kicks me out a
lot but it's natural, I guess." I puffed a smoke, beginning to cough
harder.I saw a little blood but I ignored it and smoked some more and
coughed. "My life sucks."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:31 pm

Okay, i already replied to that, and so did LALA. Read the posts again.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:38 pm

Sammi:
smokes agian but this time she falls on floor hit her head hard on the floor. she let out a scream and lay there still

Dk:
stare at her in horror my heart drop fast.i ran to her yells out "sammi what happen?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:41 pm

~MissPinkie<3~ wrote:Sammi:
smokes agian but this time she falls on floor hit her head hard on the floor. she let out a scream and lay there still

Dk:
stare at her in horror my heart drop fast.i ran to her yells out "sammi what happen?"

Really? Can you like keep the drama to a limit? Please?? This is like, WAY out there. There isn't any hospital around here, so it's going to be hard to help her. They are in the middle of no where, remember what you joined this rp for.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:43 pm

oh kk she get up by herself
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:52 pm

Dk:
run to her that it need to stop. look at her then screams at her "I;m going nuts your one who fainted from smoking now you want to ... why am your friend." i walk away from here

Sammi:
"you can't control me your not my dad, just go away let make smoke all right." stare at him then watches walk off and
eye get full of tears
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:56 am

Evangeline sighed, and started to lead the people who were with her before, Brock, and Jason to head of with a map to try and find what they wanted in the first place. Evangeline turned around. "If you're coming, then get over here now. We don't have a lot of time." She growled, and again started walking.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:32 pm

Dk:
Follow the group thinking about Sammi hate word which made him wanna go mad. "ahhh" he screams and start to go crazy then he emotional breakdown.

Sammi:
sit by river. she thought about Dk word and begins to cries. her tears linger around in her eyes. she wipe them off and jumps when he a scream. "was that Dk?" she walk toward her group.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:51 pm

~MissPinkie<3~ wrote:Dk:
Follow the group thinking about Sammi hate word which made him wanna go mad. "ahhh" he screams and start to go crazy then he emotional breakdown.

Sammi:
sit by river. she thought about Dk word and begins to cries. her tears linger around in her eyes. she wipe them off and jumps when he a scream. "was that Dk?" she walk toward her group.

AGAIN Calm down with the drama. It gets old.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:53 pm

Dk:
calm himself down then walk away " he sit on a rock to think.

Sammi:
goes to her group where dk? " she stare at everyone
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:02 pm

Evangeline looked at her. "Go look for him. I didn't see him.." She said, and continued to walk slowly, trying to read the map. She and her friend, Jason were trying to read the map, while Brock was trying to work the compass.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:06 pm

Sam:
can you come with me just in case case". i stare at her

Dustin:
sit there and cries his eye out.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:27 pm

You're forgetting about this being a literate role play.....

Evangeline stared at Jason and Brock. They nodded. She growled. "Fine." She said not happy, she started walking back. "You know.. I'm the leader of this group, and going off like that means you don't take this seriously. You and DK..." She said, and stopped, she pointed at DK sitting on the rock. "Happy?" She asked, not waiting for an answer as she started walking away again.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:33 pm

Sammi:
stare at Dk. "Wait Dk.. I'm sorry" she watches as her walk away then get back in group slowly cries to herself.

Dk;
sit there mumbles to herself. he see sammi try not to pay attestation .He gets up and catches with group and ignore sam rests of they day.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:26 am

Full Name: Raven Dawn Dickson
Nickname: Just Raven
Crush: None at the time
Boyfriend: None
Kids: No
Spouse: No
Species: Dark Angel
Personality: I'm a not a very nice person it's hard for me to trust people there for I don't have many friends, but I don't really care. I'm very close to the friends that I do have, and I don't fall in love to easy.
History:
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Black/ Long/ Thick
Body Shape: Skinny
Overall Looks:
Photo: :...:~₩εℓ¢◎мε т◎ ♓εℓℓ~:...: ©  ℒiterate {:...:~Open~:...:} - Page 5 24451587

Full Name: Rider Fang Snow
Nickname: Ride or Rider
Crush: Nope
Boyfriend: (If you don't have one, cross it out.)
Girlfriend: No
ds: None
Species: Shape shifter
Personality: I'm a really nice kid I get alone with people pretty well. Well most of the time, I'm easy to make mad so watch it. I'm great with kids. I'm not to trusting of people at first just something I picked up from living on the streets. I'm kinda shy.
History: (Optional):...
Eyes: Blue they change lighter or darker with my mood.
Hair: Black/ Shaggy/ Thick
Overall Looks: (In description, Optional... If you don't have a picture, then this is needed.)
Photo: :...:~₩εℓ¢◎мε т◎ ♓εℓℓ~:...: ©  ℒiterate {:...:~Open~:...:} - Page 5 217337_1500948542328_1792636426_900663_5910200_n

Full Name: Destenie Soo Xhill
Nickname: Dezzy
Crush: No
Boyfriend: No
Girlfriend: (^^)
Species: Angel
Personality: She is very nice to most people. But is very easy to piss off so watch what you say. She is really great friend and people love to be around her. SHe can be very shy at first. She plays hard to get, most of the time.
Hair: Blonde/ Long/ Thick
Body Shape: Skinny, muscular
Overall Looks: (In description, Optional... If you don't have a picture, then this is needed.)
Photo: :...:~₩εℓ¢◎мε т◎ ♓εℓℓ~:...: ©  ℒiterate {:...:~Open~:...:} - Page 5 Lpp

Full Name: Kevin Xhill
Nickname: Kev
Crush: None
Boyfriend: (If you don't have one, cross it out.)
Girlfriend: No
Species: Dark angel
Personality: Dang I can't put meet me! Lol. I'm a pretty nice guy but I can be mean. I'm a huge flirt and I love to mess with people. I piss people off all to much by flirtin' with their girls. What do I gotta say, It's fun! I'm a really good friend and I'll watch your back no matter what. Bein' with a group of people is mt thing! I love animals more than any thing else in this world thats for dang sure.
Hair: Black/ Shaggy/ Thick
Overall Looks:
Photo: :...:~₩εℓ¢◎мε т◎ ♓εℓℓ~:...: ©  ℒiterate {:...:~Open~:...:} - Page 5 Alternative-black-hair-boy-emo-scene-Favim_com-115657
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:34 pm

Accepted :) Which groups?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:56 pm

~Pinkie pie Jr.~ wrote:Sammi:
stare at Dk. "Wait Dk.. I'm sorry" she watches as her walk away then get back in group slowly cries to herself.

Dk;
sit there mumbles to herself. he see sammi try not to pay attestation .He gets up and catches with group and ignore sam rests of they day.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:29 pm

It don't really matter, any I guess.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:10 pm

-Wolf-Girl- wrote:
~ Groups ~

Group One:
Leader: Evangeline
Others:
Brock
Jason
Devon
Sammi
Drake
Thayer
Rider
Dezzy

Group Two:
Leader: Charlie
Others:
Alexis
Shane
Ava
Raven
Kevin

Groups Three:
Leader:
Others:

Group Four:
Leader:
Others:

That is where your charries are :)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:54 pm

Okay.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:07 am

Evangeline looked at them. "Easy guys... Don't freak out." She called to them both. Jason and Brock stopped, and so did Evangeline. They both thought that they heard something, as if someone was coming again. "You might want to wait, Eve..." Brock told Evangeline.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next