RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life without you is like a broken pencil, there is no point.

5 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Life without you is like a broken pencil, there is no point. - Page 20 Empty Re: Life without you is like a broken pencil, there is no point.

Post  Guest Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:55 pm

Jess laughed. Fine, fine. Whatever. You can try to beat me. She smirked again.

Kade nodded. Ah. The he shook his head. Nah, no one whose caught my eyes yet. They're all so.... uh nevermind. Anyways... Uh... I don't know, I'm babbling again. He chuchked.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Life without you is like a broken pencil, there is no point. - Page 20 Empty Re: Life without you is like a broken pencil, there is no point.

Post  Awney Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:42 pm

Chase chuckled. "So when will this competition be?" He asked. :]

I just uploaded a picture of me... I'm barely smiling. Haha xD

Life without you is like a broken pencil, there is no point. - Page 20 2d7fnup
Awney
Awney
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:38 pm

Aiden
He smiled and moved closer to her, “As long as you don’t get hurt. If I’m out I can’t be your knight in shining armor and come to your resuce.” He smiled soflty, and leaned back against the coach. Aiden’s eyes still were weary, but he stayed awake for Lawndree’s sake.

Alice
She chuckled, “Don’t make me go find you a girlfriend Kade. You should have had one by now. How come no one’s caught your eye? Is it because you’re not looking?” She teased, poking his arm.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Awney Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:16 pm

Lawndree layed her head on his shoulder after she turned the TV on.

My posts are so lame its sad.
Awney
Awney
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:20 pm

Aiden
He wrapped an arm around her and sighed happily. His other hand was still entwined with hers. Aiden had never let her hand go once he had a hold of it. He didn’t want to either. Aiden pressed another kiss to the top of her head and leaned his against hers.

o_O Don't beat yourself about it, dude. Everyone has WB.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Awney Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:15 pm

Lawndree put an arm around Aiden. After that she soon fell asleep. Her moved to Aiden's chest and she listened to his heartbeat as she slept, who cares if it was still light outside? She was just happy she had her Aiden back again. This time they really were dating. Lawndree was curled up on the couch and halfway on Aiden. She loved how he always entwined their fingers, it was just his personality, and thats just the way she liked it.

Cool Surprised
Awney
Awney
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:21 pm

Aiden
He chuckled lightly, and pulled her the rest of the way into his lap, careful not to wake up though. Lawndree looked beautiful weather she was sleeping or she was awake. Like an angel if you may. Sometimes, she could even act like one. Not only to him, others too. His fingers stroked her hair, watching her face. Seething Lawndree’s sleeping figure, fatigue took him over too. His head tilted low and his eyelids snapped shut. Aiden’s breathing became soft, but he still had her hand in his like he always would. (:
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Awney Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:31 pm

Lawndree didn't let go of his hand, holding his hand meant more than just holding a hand to her. It meant that she knew he cared, that he appreciated her. She knew they would be together for a long time. Later as she slept, she heard the TV go off, when it did, she woke up. She got up, leaving Aiden sleeping. It was very dark in the room now. She walked into the kitchen to find Stayley with a flashlight looking at a power manual. "Stayley, what are you doing?" She whispered, but loud enough so Stayley would hear her. "The power went out, and its 11:00 p.m." Said Stayley. Lawndree was disappointed that this happened. She never liked power outages... She crossed her arms as she dug in the junk drawer for a flashlight. After she found one she walked back to the couch and sat next to Aiden. She shined the flashlight on him to see if he was still asleep, he was... So she just picked up her book which was on the coffee table next to the couch and started reading it.
Awney
Awney
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:53 pm

Aiden
He awoke when the flashlight shown outside his sleepy eyes. Aiden awoke with a start and saw Lawndree next to him. It was unusually dark, “Did your sister turn off the lights or something?” He asked, his words slightly slurred. He was still tired. He scooted closer to Lawndree and took her hand in his again and leaned his head on her shoulder. Shutting his eyes briefly, he asked, “What are you reading?” He muttered, nuzzling her neck lovingly. His eyes snapped open and he looked around, he saw another flash of light in the kitchen and thought of her sister.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:37 pm

Kade sighed. Why bother looking? No one seems to talk to me anyways. Most people want the "Bad Boy" type of guy which I'm sooo not. He layed back on the bed. But, whatever. It doesn't matter anyways.

Jess smirked at Chase and got a couple of inches from his face. Bring it, hotshot. She turned and walked towards the beach. She took of her shirt and shorts to reveal a blue and white striped bikini. She grabbed her board which had her name written on it in blue and lime green, which was also the colors of her board. She ran into the ocean and started to paddle when she looked back. Well, hurry up, why don't you!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Awney Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:08 pm

Chase chuckled as he walked to the beach after she got in. He took off his shirt and rented a board. He walked into the water and started paddling after Jess, she was good. But wait until she saw him surf.
Awney
Awney
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Awney Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:16 pm

Lawndree looked over at Aiden when he woke up. "No, the power went out. Its raining outside- and well, its a bad thunderstorm." She looked back down at her book and then tucked her wavy blonde hair behind her ear before answering. "The Morradge` Family. It has a cheesy name, but its actually pretty good."
Awney
Awney
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:19 am

Jess's hair was down, so her wet hair followed her as she surfed. She found the perfect wave and rode it like a pro. She did a flip and did that tunnel thing XD. Everyone who was watching clapped and could've sworn she was pro. She sat and floated over to Chase. She smirked and tipped her head to the side. Break a leg. She said in a bratty, but not really bratty voice. If that made any sense, heh.

~I found pig.. pig .. and had to put it on here :3~
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:41 pm

Aiden
He nodded, still tired. One of Aiden’s hands reached up to play with her golden hair as his eyes scanned the words on the page. “What’s it about?” Un like some guys today, Aiden very much enjoyed reading. He would read anything that Lawndree told him to, unless it was to girly then that was a no. He wrapped his arms around her waist, with his head still nestled in the crook of his neck. Every so often, he looked up at her face.

Alice
She layed next to him and looked up at the ceiling, “You know, Kade..” She started. “Not all girls like bad boys.” Alice hoped he caught on. She liked guys for who they were bad boys or not. She preferred mellow guys. Guys that would care about the girl and loved them until the end. “Don’t say it doesn’t matter.” She muttered. In Alice’s book, it was something she always wanted but never really could seem to find.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:49 pm

Kade sat up. Most, how about that? Ugh, but whatever. He stood up. I'll be at the beach if you need me. He headed out of the house and to the beach.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:57 pm

Alice
She sighed and looked after his retreating figure. Obviously, he hadn’t caught on. This made her chest ache a bit. Hearing the door slam, she scrambled off the bed and followed him. Wow, Kade was fast! He must already be at the beach. Alice started running towards the beach in hopes to find him again.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Awney Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:02 pm

Chase chuckled as she said that. Then he went out to surf, he wasn't that good, but oh well. He fell off a few times, and when he was done, he told Jess that she won. (:

Lawndree continued reading before answering. "Its about a family who has a shipwreck and now lives on a abandoned island." She put the book down on the coffee table and started running her fingers through Aidens hair, soft, soft, hair. Like her cat back at home.
Awney
Awney
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:09 pm

Aiden
He nodded, “Kinda reminds me of the titanic even though it has nothing to do with an obese ship sinking.” When Aiden wakes up, he isn’t as composed as he is when he is fully awake. This was more of a rare Aiden to some people. He liked the way that she ran her fingers through his hair and pulled her into his lap to get closer to her.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Awney Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:12 pm

Lawndree gave a small chuckle. "This book is based in the late 90s. Not... Whatever the date was whenever the Titanic sunk." She smiled as she kissed his nose.
Awney
Awney
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:14 pm

Aiden
He chuckled, “Don’t ask me…wait I think I might know. Maybe it was around the twenties…” He closed his eyes in thought but felt a familiar warm presence on his nose. Opening his eyes, he saw Lawndree. Aiden cracked a loving smiled and turned her around and kissed her lips.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Awney Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:19 pm

Lawndree giggled, then stood up. "Ah! Cooties!" She laughed, and in the kitchen you could hear Stayley giggle.
Awney
Awney
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:28 pm

Aiden
He chuckled and pulled her back to his chest, “Yes, but they’re your boyfriends cooties.” He rolled his eyes at Stayley’s chuckle, “You’re just jealous.” He said sticking his tongue out in her direction. “But my cooties love you.” He frowned and hugged her to him. X3 I love Aiden.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Awney Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:32 pm

Lawndree laughed.

Lamest ever ^ and I gtg :'(
Awney
Awney
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:40 pm

Awh, byyyee :/
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:46 pm

Kade was floating in the ocean, watching the waves and the surfers. He tipped his head slightly and sighed.

Jess laughed. I told you! That was not that much of a competition you know. She smirked. As you can tell, she is very competitive.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next