RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life without you is like a broken pencil, there is no point.

5 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Life without you is like a broken pencil, there is no point. Empty Life without you is like a broken pencil, there is no point.

Post  Guest Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:38 am

Plot

What can I say? Love is difficult, but so is life. No point to living if I can't live without you..... it's going to be hard to let go, but I don't know if you want me too. I'll always love you and you can't change that no matter how hard you try. Living life without you is like a broken pencil, there is no point, what more can I say? Nothing...... just, love me for me and we'll see what happens in this crazy, messed up world.....

Rules

No cussing please, well, mild is alright, just don't go overboard please.
No "details" and I prefer not to explain that one ;)
Respect me and listen to me.
Be realistic :)
No god-moding.
No power playing.
Have the mostest fun you have ever had in your life!!! :D

Form

Full Name:
Nick Name:
Previous BF/GF:
Crush:
BF/GF:
Personality:
History: (Optional)
Family:
Best Friends:
Worst Enemies:
Looks: (Desciption or Pic)

My Charries

Full Name: Jessica Dianne Eline
Nick Name: Jess
Previous BF: None
Crush: Just try to get me to like you. I DARE you.
BF/GF: You so totally wish I was your GF.
Personality: She is the most tom boyest girl you'll ever meet. She loves sports and running and anything that boys like, up until she falls for one. Then she immediatly transforms into a beautiful girl that has the most perfect smile you'll ever see.
History: Prefer not to tell.
Family: They ain't here.
Best Friends: None.
Worst Enemies: I promise I'll get some.
Looks: Life without you is like a broken pencil, there is no point. Tumblr_l79extg2MI1qz5fgq

Full Name: Reiner
Nick Name: Reiner?
Previous BF/GF: No one.
Crush: Heheh... your funny.
BF/GF: Erm... no?
Personality: Meet him.
Family: Jess
Best Friends: None
Worst Enemies: None
Looks: Life without you is like a broken pencil, there is no point. 4871_1399-zac-efron-beau-

More to be added.[[

Last edited by GoalieStrick9 on Tue May 03, 2011 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Life without you is like a broken pencil, there is no point. Empty Re: Life without you is like a broken pencil, there is no point.

Post  Guest Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:46 am

Jess walked out of her house, hood up, hands in pocket and a little smirk on her face. She may look BA but, she is just as much of a girl as those little prissy cheerleaders at her school. Just thinking about this discusted her though, she refused to admit she was a girl, she just kept convincing herself she is a full out TomBoy. Well, you can't judge a book by it's cover now can you? "I am done with the crap I get...." Jess mumbled to herself as she walked. "I wish...." She cut herself off and shook her head. Whatever, just ignore it.. she thought to herself.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Life without you is like a broken pencil, there is no point. Empty Re: Life without you is like a broken pencil, there is no point.

Post  Guest Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:07 am

(Anyone?)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:10 am

Yo Goalie, long time no talk. One min, let me join ;]
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:15 am

Full Name: Christian Dhylon Hugon
Nick Name: Chrissy, Chris, Christopher, any more? ;]
Previous BF/GF: Celestina(I'll add her later ;] for drama reaons.)
Crush: My girlfriend just broke up with me for god's sake.
BF/GF:....look above.
Personality: Christian is such a joke. He loves using sarcasm and messing with people. He never runs out of witty commens. So whe you come to talk to him, come prepared.
History: (Optional) Later..
Family: Umm Sam
Best Friends: not yet
Worst Enemies:CELESTINA >:3
Looks: (Desciption or Pic) I'll get one later.

I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:11 pm

Yay!!!

Jessica was walking down the sidewalk when she looked up and saw a new kid. "Cool, a new person to bug." She gave a smirk and walked towards him..
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:14 pm

Christian
I looked down at the girl before me and smirked. What a shorty! I chucked and held out a hand. "Christian. What might your name be love?"
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:32 pm

Jessica didn't shake his hand, she put one hand on her hip. "Names Jessica. The only girl you don't wanna mess with here.

(I''m really rusty haha.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Awney Tue May 03, 2011 7:15 pm

Chase >Life without you is like a broken pencil, there is no point. Tumblr_l3s92z0Jrb1qby9j1o1_500Life without you is like a broken pencil, there is no point. Blonde-indie-hair < Ryan

I'm back... Yeah. I'm pretty sure some people hate me because I'm back now....

Full Name: Chase Alexander Daniels
Nick Name: Chase
Previous BF/GF: Donni
Crush:
BF/GF:
Personality: Unavailable at the moment, but will be put
Family:
Best Friends:
Worst Enemies:
Looks: Coming soon!

Full Name: Ryanna Kammila Coleman
Nick Name: Ryan
Previous BF/GF: ...
Crush:
BF/GF:
Personality: Not Available at the moment
Family:
Best Friends:
Worst Enemies:
Looks:

Last edited by Awney on Tue May 03, 2011 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Awney
Awney
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 03, 2011 9:29 pm

Awney! Hi!!!!! (Obviously accepted XD)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Awney Tue May 03, 2011 9:36 pm

Yay! xD
Awney
Awney
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 03, 2011 9:41 pm

Let us rp??? :)

Reiner walked around boredly. He looked the ground every step he took untill his sister, Jess, quickly skated by, knocking him on his but. "Jess!" Jess laughed. "Ha! Sorry." She skated away.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Awney Tue May 03, 2011 9:46 pm

Chase was walking around with his hands in his pockets.

Ryan was sitting on a hammock reading a chapter book.

I havn't roleplayed in a while. So I'm very rusty, haha.
Awney
Awney
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 03, 2011 9:48 pm

(Me too haha.)

Jess was looking at Reiner laughing, up until she ran into another person (Chase) and flipped off her board. "Ow! Ugh, sheesh." She sat up slightly and looked at Reiner who seeemed to be trying to hold in a laugh. Jess stuck her tounge out at him and looked at Chase. Uhm, are you ok....?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Awney Tue May 03, 2011 9:53 pm

Chase slightly smirked as he stood up. "I'm fine." He ran his fingers through his hair and looked at the guy, then back at the girl. "What about you?" He grinned.

Last edited by Awney on Tue May 03, 2011 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Had to un-bold :))
Awney
Awney
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 03, 2011 9:55 pm

Jess ran some fingers through her blonde bangs. She stood up and nodded. Yeah, I'm fine.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 03, 2011 10:00 pm

Hello, may I join later? =\
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Awney Tue May 03, 2011 10:00 pm

Chase watched her as she stood up, then finnaly spoke. "I'm Chase, I'm guessing I would say that about at this time." He said with a slight chucked as he looked off into the distance for a few seconds, then back at the girl.
Awney
Awney
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 03, 2011 10:00 pm

Of course! The more the merrier!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 03, 2011 10:02 pm

Yeah, I'm Jessica. Jess for short. [/b]She steped on her skateboard and grabbed it.[b]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Awney Tue May 03, 2011 10:06 pm

Chase snuck his hands back into his pockets and flipped his hair out of his eyes. "You skate? Nevermind, stupid question. Since you have a skateboard, I'm pretty sure you skate... Right?" That sentence was too long... He thought to himself. He hated long sentences that came out of his mouth.
Awney
Awney
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 03, 2011 10:07 pm

Jess laughed. Nooo, I'm just carrying this skateboard for my delight. Of course I skate. She rolled her eyes. So do you?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Awney Tue May 03, 2011 10:12 pm

Chase shrugged. "I used to. I had a terrible accedent and never skated again." He sighed, thinking back at that day. The noise, and the stupid docters that wouldn't let him see his ex girlfriend.
Awney
Awney
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 03, 2011 10:13 pm

Oh, sorry. She blinked. Well do you play any sports at least?

(Gtg, sorry, bbl.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Awney Tue May 03, 2011 10:15 pm

Okay. I'll talk to you tomarrow.
Awney
Awney
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next