RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life without you is like a broken pencil, there is no point.

5 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Life without you is like a broken pencil, there is no point. - Page 21 Empty Re: Life without you is like a broken pencil, there is no point.

Post  I-Rawr-You Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:26 pm

Alice
She sighed, as she spotted him out on the ocean. Looking around, she found a dude with a surfboard. After some flirting with him, he let her borrow it. Paddeling out to where he was, was proving a challenge for Alice. She never in her life had learned how to surf. But, finally she managed to reach him. His facial expression looked lost in thought. It made him look, even cuter. If that was possible. "Hey.."

Aiden
He chuckled, "Are you still afraid of my cooties?" He mummured in her ear, before he started tickling her belly. There was something about her giggle that made him smile. It was just so cute and so original like her. It made her the person she was. Aiden loved every bit of her.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Life without you is like a broken pencil, there is no point. - Page 21 Empty Re: Life without you is like a broken pencil, there is no point.

Post  Guest Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:52 am

Kade was startled and fell off his board. He looked over at Alice. Allie, don't scare me like that! He can get angry when he is startled, or doing something and someone sneaks up on him. Hopefully Alice remembered that flaw about him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:55 am

Alice
She bit her lip and ushered a sorry out for him. “Sorry about that. I forgot.” She said, gripping onto the side’s of the board. Alice peeled a piece of her hair off of her cheeks and looked at him. “What are you doing just floating out here? You’re going too drowned if you fall asleep.” She warned, worried.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:58 pm

Kade pulled himself back up on the board. Who said I was going to fall asleep? He smirked and held on to the board.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:59 pm

I'm boooored. =p
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:49 pm

Books, who were we rping with? I can't remember XD
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Awney Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:58 pm

Chase chuckled. I was wrong, you were right." He said.

Lawndree rolled her eyes "Of course not!" She laughed after that (:
Awney
Awney
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:08 pm

Jess laughed. As usual. She smirked. (fail)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:15 pm

Aiden
He smirked, “Good.” He said, kissing her cheek. “Cause my cooties love you.” He smiled and hugged her close to his chest.

Alice
She rolled her eyes, “Just…uh…I don’t know.” She muttered, frustrated. Alice wasn’t comfortable on the surfboard. She was actually pretty scared.

Yes, I realize these are lame xP
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:54 am

I'm in a bad mood, ok Allie? Just... Ugh.. Nevermind. Kade sighed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:04 pm

Alice
She nodded and looked down at the water. It sparkled as the sun hit it and glowed on their faces. Tucking a wet piece of hair behind her ear, she looked back up at Kade. “I’ll leave you alone, then.” She said, forcing a smile. It always bugged Alice when people were mad or sad. For some reason it made her heart hurt. More so with Kade. She paddled back to the shore and gave the guy back his surfboard as she squeezed her hair out over the sand. Running a hand through her hair she took one last look at Kade in the water and waved good-bye as she turned to leave the beach. Alice was biting her lip nervously as she walked down the sidewalk.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:23 pm

Kade nodded and looked at the water. He laid back on his board and stared at the sun, boredly. Whatever...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:25 pm

*Doesn't know what to post* O__O
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:14 pm

(Lol XD)

Kade decided to get out. He swimmed out of the water and put up his surfboard. He walked home and texted Alice. Hey Allie.. Sup? He put his phone down and sat on his bed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:04 pm

Alice
She was at her house, outside reading. Her family had a hammock set up under a big tree and she was in it with a blanket and a Vampire Academy novel. Her phone was on vibrate so it took her a minute to realize someone sent her a message. Alice’s face lit up when she saw it was from Kade. Quickly she texted back, “Hey Kade, Just reading. You :]”
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:47 pm

Kade grabbed his phone and texted her back. Cool, I'm just in my room.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Awney Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:32 pm

Lawndree laughed as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

Chase chuckled. "Want me to get you a hot dog, winner?"

Sorry my posts are really lame, my face and shoulders are sunburned, and I feel stiff...
Awney
Awney
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:01 pm

Jess shivered. EW, gross. I hate hotdogs... their all... hot doggy and gross. How about a hamburgar? She smiled.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:24 pm

Aiden
He smiled and leaned back on the coach, with Lawndree in his arms. Aiden still held her close to his chest, almost in a protective way. She was now laying next to Aiden, and his arms were wrapped around her skinny waist. Nuzzling his head up against her neck, his long brown hair fell in his face again. “Mm..I love you Lawndree.” He murmured, wearily. “I am looking forward to that future that you told me about..” Aiden was referring to the night in the hospital when Lawndree had told him that she wanted to marry him and have two kids. It still intrigued him and Aiden wouldn’t mind a bit. He already loved her, and she knew it. He loved her since the moment he met her basically. Aiden rolled her over and looked into her eyes, “You do remember what you said to me, right?” He asked, brushing the hair from her face. Gently, he rested a hand on her cheek and stroked it with his thumb. “Because, I took it seriously.” He said, bringing his other hand up and cupping her face in-between his two hands. “I’m serious about you, and you know that. But I need to know if you’re serious about me too..” He said, biting his lip quite nervous.

Alice
She smiled and layed her book down on the hammock. Yes, she made sure to fold the page she was on. She texted back, “Oh Kade, you’re such a boring log. Do you want to meet up for dinner or something?” She asked, sending the text. Soon, Alice realized it sounded as if she asked him on a date. Quickly, she sent another text, “Not like a date or anything.” Though, she wouldn’t mind. But she wasn’t going to let Kade know about her little crush. Well, not yet anyways.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Awney Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:32 pm

Lawndree smiled as she looked up at Aiden when he said I love you. She loved it when he said that. It gave her a warm feeling inside. "I love you too" She listened to what else he had to say, and she really did want to marry him and have 2 kids, it would be a fairytale for her. "I know what I said, and I did mean it." She looked up at him again. "And I am serious about you, I love you to peices and I couldn't of asked for someone better." She brought her head up and kissed him.

Chase was surprised, who didn't like hot dogs?! Jess apperantly. "Hamburger it is!" He chuckled as he walked to a small snack shack by the beach. He let Jess order what she wanted, besides, his dad did give him a lot of money before he came here.

My shoulders have healed from the sunburn, now my forehead hurts... I'm applying a frozen monkey icepack. >:D
Awney
Awney
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:42 pm

Aiden
He smiled, “Good..”He murmured against her lips. He pulled her closer to him as he kissed it. So help me, that kiss was filled with passion. More passion between these two than ever before. Aiden pulled away, and looked after her. “How long do I have to wait until you are truly mine?” He asked, rolling onto his back and pulling her onto his chest. “A day? A week? Months? Years? Aiden will gladly go with letter A if that’s fine with you.” He smiled and wrapped his arms around her waist, holding her against him. Leaning up, he kissed her neck, than the kiss moved to her jawbone, to her cheek and then to her lips. They lingered there, giving small kisses every second he could <3 He’s so sweett.

SO HELP ME YOU BETTER STILL BE HERE <3
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Awney Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:53 pm

Lawndree smirked. "Anytime you want me to be yours, I belong to you." She smiled then put her arms around Aiden. She loved it when they kissed.

I went totally blank for a second. See, I'm only 11 and I barely understand teen love. XD
Awney
Awney
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:04 pm

Aiden
He smiled, “I might just take that for granted.” He said with a genuinely happy smirk. He cupped her face in his hands again and pulled her down in a kiss, his fingers getting tangled in her long, long blonde hair. Aiden just couldn’t resist Lawndree, he really couldn’t. It was so hard, considering that this was the girl that he loved. Where had she been all of his life? Or was he just to blind to see her? Probably that. He pulled away, breathing slightly heavy and leaned his head against the coach pillow. “You might want to regret saying that to me. Because, any day now I’m going to get you a ring.” He said with a smile. Knowing Aiden, he probably would.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:05 pm

xD Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooo
oo
oooooo
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
oo
o
o
o
ow
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Awney Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:11 pm

Lawndree smiled as she kissed him back. "Don't be silly. I would marry you any day." She pulled him closer, and kissed him some more. "Don't forget that I love you." She winked

Stayley was grossed out, so she left. xD
Awney
Awney
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next