RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life without you is like a broken pencil, there is no point.

5 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Life without you is like a broken pencil, there is no point. - Page 22 Empty Re: Life without you is like a broken pencil, there is no point.

Post  Awney Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:12 pm

M
o
n
k
ey

y
y
y
y
yy
y
y
y
y
yy
y

i
c
ee
e
ee
e
ee
ee
e
e
e
e
pa
cc
c
c
c
ccc
c
ck
kk

k
k
k
kk
kk
Awney
Awney
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Life without you is like a broken pencil, there is no point. - Page 22 Empty Re: Life without you is like a broken pencil, there is no point.

Post  I-Rawr-You Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:16 pm

Aiden
Makey-outey x3

I didn’t feel like being elaborant.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Awney Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:22 pm

Lawndree smooched. XD
Awney
Awney
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:42 pm

Jess ordered her food then moved to the side, but ended up backing into another person, spilling their food. It got on both her and the other person. She made a gasping face and looked sick. She hated when others people's food touched her, it was just discusting. The other person wasn't to happy either. Uh... sorry. She choked out. Yeah, you better be, cause-- Jess turned. Just shut up and walk away. The guy seemed to be breathless, she didn't understand why though. I said, walk away. The guy backed up, but slipped alittle, though he caught himself. He ended up backing away the whole time. Jess rolled her eyes and turned around, grabbing her food when it came out. After they sat down she walked to the bathroom quickly. She was mumbling to herself as she cleaned her back off from the food that was all over her. Afterwards, she walked back out to Chase. Uh, sorry. She said to Chase.

Kade laughed at the text and texted Alice back. Sure Allie, whatever you say. I'll meet you at the Cafe... hey! I was a poet and I didn't know it! Lol. Ok.. I'll shut up now and just meet you there. Later. He put his phone away and walked to the cafe, grabbing a booth for the two of them. He waited for her, and while he did, he looked through his phone, boredly. The waitress walked up to him and asked him what he wanted to eat or drink. I'm not ready yet. He said. The waitress responded, Well, I'll be here if you need me. She smirked and walked off. Chase shivered. EW...... Nothin like a old lady hittin' on you. YUCK! His face was scrunched up but then he unscrunched it and leaned back, daydreaming as he looked at the ceiling.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:41 pm

Alice
She dressed in a small black, evening gown. It wasn’t anything fancy, it was like something you wrapped up in after the beach. It didn’t have any straps, well it did, but it was around her neck. It made an ‘X’ over her chest and went to about her knees. Her back was bare and she was wearing black sandals. Going with the natural look and her hair all wavy from the water, she walked towards the small café. Alice was a little nervous, so, she bit her lip opening the door. A waiter quickly ushered her over to Kade. Alice slipped into the booth next to Kade, there side’s bumping slightly. This caused a light blush to form over her cheeks. “Sorry.” She murmured.

Aiden
…..Kisses?
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:42 am

(Awney won't be here. She is going on vacation. Just an FYI)

Kade scooted over to make room for her. Nah, it's fine. You know what chu want? He smiled and leaned back as he waved to the waitress. The waitress rused over to them and took their orders. Hamburgar and fries with a water please. Kade took the crayons and started to color on a picture he already started on while waiting for Alice. He was very childish, yes, but in a cute way.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:40 pm

Alice
She chuckled at Kade, shaking her head. “I’ll take a chicken salad and an ice-tea.” She said with a nod. Giving a flirtatious wink to Kade, the waitress scurried off. Alice felt a surge of jealousy wave through her body because the waitress was a young girl, about her age. And she was cute, maybe Kade thought so too. But she wove the thought off, not letting it worry her dinner with Kade. “Nice drawing.” She said, with another laugh. “You haven’t changed a bit.”

Awwh, ohkay :/
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:52 pm

Exactamundo. Kade said with a smiled. He finished his drawing and started to color it. After, he put it away once their food came. He took a bite and started to eat, like a normal guy would haha.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:06 pm

Alice
She chuckled again and watched him color, propping her head up on her fist. “You’re even better at coloring than me.” She said, jokingly. “I can show you my coloring books if you’d like.” She joked again. When her salad came, she crossed her legs and layed her napkin on her lap. Picking up a fork, she started eating all lady like.
X3
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:08 am

Kade looked at Alice like she was crazy. Allie, it's just me, you don't need to be all lady like. He quickly finished his hamburgar.

Brain fart.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:23 pm

Alice
She rolled her eyes and gave him a little push. “This is how girls eat dumbo.” Rolling her eyes, she finished her salad and wiped her face. “We eat like princesses.” She said with a chuckle.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:07 pm

Kade noddded. And we guys eat like... barbarians? He laughed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Awney Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:45 pm

I'm back!

Chase's eyes opened a little when she ran into the guy. He quickly got napkins and helped clean her off before she went to the bathroom. To him it seemed like she almost threw up. He already knew that guy was bad news. He saw the way he looked at Jess, he hoped that he never saw him again. Chase liked Jess, and he didn't want some stranger to get in the middle of them.

Lawndree pulled back with a smile. Her hands were in Aidens soft hair.

^Lame I know XD
Awney
Awney
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:19 pm

Jess looked down at her now messy clothes. That's discusting.... She shivered and took off her top, reveling a bikini top. She sat down and started to eat. She looked up at Chase. Sorry, again...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Awney Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:24 pm

Chase looked at her and watched her. "Your fine." He said. He almost couldn't take his eyes off her.
Awney
Awney
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Awney Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:08 pm

I'm so bored... And typing to myself v.v

Pitiful, Awney, just pitiful.
Awney
Awney
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:27 pm

Alice
She chuckled and looked over at him. “Not all of you.” She said patting his shoulder.

Aiden
He smiled and stroked her cheek.

Bleh. I suck. These posts are garbage.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Awney Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:50 pm

Lawndree smiled. Then all of the sudden her phone vibrates in her pocket. She reaches into her pocket and grabs the vibrating phone. She got a text. It was from her ex boyfriend, Josh. He wanted her back. She handed her phone to Aiden and let him text Josh back. She didn't want anything to do with Josh anymore. She wanted Aiden.

It's okay. I suck too. Lol
Awney
Awney
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:22 pm

So, what do you wanna do after this? Jess asked.

Kade shrugged and stood up. They had finished their food and started to walk down yonder XD So whatcha wanna do?

I suck to, don't worry.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Awney Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:18 pm

Chase looked over at her. "Depends. What do you want to do?" He smirked.
Awney
Awney
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:11 pm

Aiden
He looked rather confused at first, but then saw the contact name. His lips formed a straight, hard line. “This guy is still texting you?” He murmured, more to himself than her. He scowled and instead of texting back, Aiden called him. When Josh picked up, Aiden didn’t’ play friendly at all. “Josh, It’s Aiden, Lawndree’s fiancé(I had to). I’m sure you’ve heard of me. I’d love it if you stop asking her to get back together with you. She broke up with you, end of story.” He tried to keep from shouting at the guy, only Lawndree’s presence stopped that. He wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her closer to him.

Alice
She shrugged and stuck her hands in her pockets, “Anything come to mind?”

MY BIRTHDAY TODAY :3
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Awney Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:40 pm

Lawndree listened to the conversation. Then she heard the word fiancé. Did he mean it or was he just trying to get Josh to back off? She didn't know. Then when Aiden hung up, she asked him. "Did you mean it?" She asked after he pulled her closer.
Awney
Awney
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:43 pm

Aiden
He looked down at her, a small smile crawling to his lips, diffusing the anger away. “You’re the one that put the idea in my mind. And I stay true to my promises, one day I will marry you. I just don’t have the money for the ring at the moment.” He said, kissing her hand, gently and lovingly. “I meant it when I said I loved you..” He murmured.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Awney Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:54 pm

Lawndree smiled. Her white teeth slowly showing. She listened to his sentence, and also understood his murmur. "I meant it, too." She said. She was leaning into kiss him when the power came back on. She checked her phone and it was 6:00 a.m. So it was light outside, the curtains were just closed :3
Awney
Awney
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Awney Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:51 pm

Sorry!!! I forgot to say happy birthday!!!!!!
Awney
Awney
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next