RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[OPEN!].:.The pain of losing someone you loved </3 .:. Will you start a new life??

3 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

[OPEN!].:.The pain of losing someone you loved </3 .:. Will you start a new life?? Empty [OPEN!].:.The pain of losing someone you loved </3 .:. Will you start a new life??

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:36 pm

Story:
You loved your whole life and your parents but. I one else in your family. When your parents died and you lost or girl-Friend or boy-friend you were so upset. When your uncle and Aunt came to pick you up so you would live with them you were already packing. They thought you were packing for them so they helped and you said nothing. But when you finished you shoved past them and climb into your car and drove off. They tried to follow you but you went down a road you never did before. You drove and drove. You only stopped for food and to sleep. You drove more untill you came to a Mansion where you could live your new life.

Rules::
-I made this RP so what I say goes!
-Not to much Curseing
-PUT FADE TO BLACK WHEN DOING 'IT' if you don't I'll report you if it's sick
-No killing the other persons person without there permission
-No being ur own GF/BF or anything like that.
-Go getting your person Raped every time just to get pregnant
-Don't come with kids!
-Put 'PAIN' on your form if u read the rules
-Use my Skelly unless you ask me
-No Anime pictures!
-ONE FULL SENTANCE PER POST. NO ~Sits down~
-More will be added when needed

Skelly:::
Name:
Nickname:
Siblings:
Crush:
GF/BF: (Don't come with)
Why did you come?: (Read the story for hint)
History: (What happened in your life?)
Personality: (Meet me is good)
Looks:

What love means

♥.Kiss on the lips = i love you
.♥.Kiss on the ear = you are special
.♥.Kiss on the nose = Laughter
.♥.Kiss on the cheek = Friends
.♥.Kiss on the forhead = i comfort you
.♥.Kiss on the neck = i want you
.♥.Kiss on the shoulder = you are wonderful
.♥.Kiss anywhere else = be careful
.♥.Play arounds with hair = cant live without you
.♥.Holding Hands = Happiness
.♥.Arms around waist = you are mine i need you
.♥.A hug=i care
.♥.Smiling at each other = i like you
.♥.WINKS= Flirtation
.♥.Looking around = hiding true feeling
.♥.Tender kiss on the side of your lips = your mine
.♥.Tear Drop = im losing you
.♥.Crying = I lost you

My People

Name: Ashley Ann Macline
Nickname: Ashley or Ash
Siblings: Soul,Skull
Crush: No
Bf/ Gf: No
Why did you come?: Because I lost my love Tyler to a slut and my parents passed.
History: Well when I was 17 I fell in love with Tyler untill be dumped me right before my mol and dad died in a car crash. . I want to kill myself but learned about the Mansion.
Personality: Meet me
Looks: [OPEN!].:.The pain of losing someone you loved </3 .:. Will you start a new life?? Tumblr_lfrzzphNT21qctom9o1_500
Others: Tea: [OPEN!].:.The pain of losing someone you loved </3 .:. Will you start a new life?? Teacups-chihuahua
Tiger: [OPEN!].:.The pain of losing someone you loved </3 .:. Will you start a new life?? Mambovdcrossenerranch

Name: Soul Lee Macline
Nickname: Soul
Siblings: Skull,Ashley
GF/BF: No
Why did you come?: I lost my 4 year love because I was crying when my mom and dad passed
History: Don't ask
Looks:[OPEN!].:.The pain of losing someone you loved </3 .:. Will you start a new life?? Img-thing?

Name: Anna Kay Leena
Nickname: Dark
Siblings: No
Why did you come?: I want love. Someone who can understand me.
History: No I'm not telling you my pain
Looks: [OPEN!].:.The pain of losing someone you loved </3 .:. Will you start a new life?? Long_Emo_Hair

Name: Skull Mike Macline
Nickname: Skull
Siblings: Ashley,Soul
Why did you come?: Lost my 5 year girlfriend to my neighbor right after my moon and dad passed.
History: I lived with my sisters.
Looks: [OPEN!].:.The pain of losing someone you loved </3 .:. Will you start a new life?? EMOBRANDONINCAR

Name: Mike Kyle Callmon
Nickname: Mike
Why did you come?: I came to get away from my lost girlfriend that dumped me and my passed away parents.
History: I brought up the painful part ^^^
Looks: [OPEN!].:.The pain of losing someone you loved </3 .:. Will you start a new life?? Alex-Pettyfer-1

Name: Scott
Nickname: S
Why did you come?: I wanted to find someone like me
History: I grew up on a farm but went out to Florida with my parents and hated it after they passed so I loved to the mansion.
Looks: [OPEN!].:.The pain of losing someone you loved </3 .:. Will you start a new life?? 6a0105364a8fba970c015432386fb1970c-800wi
--------

The mansion::::
[OPEN!].:.The pain of losing someone you loved </3 .:. Will you start a new life?? Huge-houses-mansions-pics-32
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

http://immortalvampires.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

[OPEN!].:.The pain of losing someone you loved </3 .:. Will you start a new life?? Empty Re: [OPEN!].:.The pain of losing someone you loved </3 .:. Will you start a new life??

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:45 pm

OPEN!!
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

[OPEN!].:.The pain of losing someone you loved </3 .:. Will you start a new life?? Empty Re: [OPEN!].:.The pain of losing someone you loved </3 .:. Will you start a new life??

Post  Guest Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:30 am

i wanna join
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:16 am

Anyone?
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:27 pm

Anyone?!
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:03 pm

Name: Kassandra Alice Paris
Nickname: Kass
Siblings: Aria Jones
Crush: N/A
GF/BF: N/A
Why did you come?: To find a new life and friends.
History: My parents died and my boyfriend cheated on me.
Personality: Talkative to only people she knows, is very shy to strangers and can barely speak to new people. Also is very sneaky and acts like a tomboy, but really inside she is a girly girl. But along with that, she is angered easily, so don't mess with her to much.
Looks:[OPEN!].:.The pain of losing someone you loved </3 .:. Will you start a new life?? 2483545_f520

Last edited by Fuzzy on Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:07 pm

Accepted!!!
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:25 pm

Making another character...

Name: Aria Paris
Nickname: Air
Siblings: Kassandra Paris
Crush: Nope.
Bf: All gone, I'll get one later.
Why did you come?: I want a boyfriend and my parents are dead and all that. So yeah, been having a crappy life.
History: My parents are dead. My boyfriend ran away.
Personality: I'm not that nice. People say I am rude, and I know I am. I just am that way, okay? I can be nice, if you are nice to me, but I never meet any nice people. I talk a lot, stand up for my friends, which I don't have at the moment. So yeah. Talkative and rude. That's all I am.
Looks:[OPEN!].:.The pain of losing someone you loved </3 .:. Will you start a new life?? 6kara
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:28 pm

Accepted....
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:22 pm

Gale

Name: Gale Shane Creao
Nickname: Gale?
Siblings: Ryan
Crush: None
GF/BF: None
Why did you come?: My parents died, so I came here.
History: ......
Personality: Meet me.
Looks:
[OPEN!].:.The pain of losing someone you loved </3 .:. Will you start a new life?? Tumblr_lti45oZKKc1r4d0fso1_400_large

Ryan

Name: Ryan May Creao
Nickname: Ryan
Siblings: Gale
Why did you come?: My parents died, and I left my aunt and uncle, and found this place.
History: .....
Personality: Meet me.
Looks:
[OPEN!].:.The pain of losing someone you loved </3 .:. Will you start a new life?? Hot-Blonde-Girl
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:46 pm

Accepted
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:20 am

Ryan

Gale had drove.The only thing I could do what think about the look on my Aunt's face when we started leaving. I think my uncle tried to throw something at Gale, because his cheek was bruised. I sighed as we drove through the woods. Pointing out deer, and a wolf every now and again.
Other then the occasional, 'Look at that!' The conversations were down to a minimum. Gale had been driving for hours. He looked really Tired, I offered to Drive, but he shook his head.
Another 3 hours went by.... My butt was getting numb. I reached back to get my backpack, and passed Gale a few crackers. He munched on them slowly, andcarefully. I wondered if we would get anywhere soon. I looked out the window, and there was a faint glow oflights. I almost jumped out of my seat, still looking out the window, and shaking Gale.

"Gale! Gale!! Look!!" Pointing to the now getting closer, huge mansion. "Let's go there!!" I said, happy to have finally found people. He drove up, and I almost fell out of m seat again, trying to get out of the door.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:13 pm

Scott
I hang around outside with Skull and Mike and we play fight. Like normal I was the one to win because of me being bigger. I was also the strongest out of the three so that helped me too

Ashley
I sit outside on the porch of the mansion with the dog. I throw the ball for tiger as I pet Tea on my lap.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

[OPEN!].:.The pain of losing someone you loved </3 .:. Will you start a new life?? Empty Skully

Post  Guest Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:56 am

PAIN
Name: Fall Ki
Nickname: Fall
Siblings: None
Why did you come?: I had to get away from my life, my family, the old me
History: As a young child I got into a lot of fights. I like to prove my strength to anyone who would wish to harm me. I always came out on top. It was like like with verbal fights too. When I first became a teenager, I gained a lot more trust from my parents, and had a sufficient amount of respect from my fellow peers.
Personality: Cautions, distant, easily able to get on bad side, holds grudges, when she makes a deal she'll keep her side if they keep theirs, can keep a secret
Looks:[OPEN!].:.The pain of losing someone you loved </3 .:. Will you start a new life?? Japanese-Hair-Styles-art
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:29 am

Ryan

Gale's voice had calmed me down a little, because I was frantically trying to open the car door. "Damn door.." I mumbled. But Gale rested a hand on my shoulder.
"Ry, It's locked." I looked at the door, and then laughed at my self. I smiled at Gale, that was the first time he spoke since we had gotten in the car.That was 4 days worth of driving, and I was the only one talking... I sighed, and slowly stepped out of the car. Gale did the same. Just the smell of this place, made me want to just lie on the grass, and soak it all in. I walked around to the back of the car, and opened the trunk. Gale seemed interested in how huge the mansion was. I giggled at him, and slowly got out my pack. Gale did the same. We didn't know what else to do really, there was a girl in the front yard, do we talk to her? Or, do we go up to the door, and ask to stay? Who do we ask? Who owns this place? So many questions, not one answer.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:35 pm

Accepted

Scott
I hear a car door close and I turn to Gale and Ryan. I raise an eye brow and turn to the guys with a smirk. "Hot girl coming. She's mine!"

Skull
"Oh he'll no! That girl is mine!" I say and shove Scott Alittle like a joke

Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:33 pm

Ryan

I heard the boys talking about me, and slightly blushed. I could hear them, and what they said about me. I giggled, grabbed the rest of my things, including my guitar, and slung the strap over my shoulder. I smiled, and could feel the breeze through my hair, Gale stopped me, with a hand on my shoulder, I jumped slightly. 'Be careful' he muttered, and wondered off, after locking the car's doors.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:40 pm

Scott and Skull
They both rush over fast to Ryan

Scott
"Let me help you with thoses"

Skull
"No let me! I'm better looking!"

Scott
"No your not!"

Skull
"Yes I am!"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:44 pm

Ryan

I smiled, and giggled at their actions. I gently gave them a nod, and smiled.
"I can handle them by myself." I murmured, and smiled at them, sticking out my hand, from under my pack. "Ryan."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:07 pm

Scott
I shake her hand "Scott"

Skull
I shake her hand "I'm Skull..."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:18 am

Ryan

I smiled at them, and looked around, with a smile. "Um.. Can I go inside?" I asked with a giggle.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:13 am

Skull and Scott
"Ys sure" they both run to open the door both tripping. They get back up fast and both head slam into the door.

Scott
"Shit!"

Skull
"Ow!"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:25 pm

can i Join?
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:25 pm

DANGET u took the Name Scott I cant Make Scott D:< but who cares
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:39 pm

Divide, please shorten your signature. I have already asked you once :/
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next