RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[OPEN!].:.The pain of losing someone you loved </3 .:. Will you start a new life??

3 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

[OPEN!].:.The pain of losing someone you loved </3 .:. Will you start a new life?? - Page 2 Empty Re: [OPEN!].:.The pain of losing someone you loved </3 .:. Will you start a new life??

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:44 pm

Sure you can join
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

http://immortalvampires.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

[OPEN!].:.The pain of losing someone you loved </3 .:. Will you start a new life?? - Page 2 Empty Re: [OPEN!].:.The pain of losing someone you loved </3 .:. Will you start a new life??

Post  Paranoiac Razor Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:45 pm

PAIN

Name:Derek
Nickname:Derek?
Siblings:no
Crush:no
GF/BF: (Don't come with)not anymore
Why did you come?: (Read the story for hint) My Girlfriend Dumped Me, and said she hated me, and She Killed herself Sad
History: (What happened in your life?)Well, family burned alive, pretty much my life is fucked up.
Personality: (Meet me is good)Meet me
Looks:
[OPEN!].:.The pain of losing someone you loved </3 .:. Will you start a new life?? - Page 2 1z6h8g5

Name:Stiles
Nickname:stiles?
GF/BF: (Don't come with)well no
Why did you come?: (Read the story for hint)i just wanted to come with my bro's
History: (What happened in your life?)
Looks:
[OPEN!].:.The pain of losing someone you loved </3 .:. Will you start a new life?? - Page 2 V4oxz8

Name:Duane
Nickname:Josh
GF/BF: (Don't come with)No
Why did you come?: (Read the story for hint)well I wanted to come with my Homies
History: (What happened in your life?)Not much XD
Looks:
[OPEN!].:.The pain of losing someone you loved </3 .:. Will you start a new life?? - Page 2 2gy36l2

Name:Carlos
Nickname:Caleb
GF/BF: (Don't come with)Nah
Why did you come?: (Read the story for hint)For my Bro's
History: (What happened in your life?)not telling u?
Looks:
[OPEN!].:.The pain of losing someone you loved </3 .:. Will you start a new life?? - Page 2 Bf3o7q

Name:Atom
Nickname:Adam
GF/BF: (Don't come with)no
Why did you come?: (Read the story for hint)to hang with my best bro's
History: (What happened in your life?)
Looks:
[OPEN!].:.The pain of losing someone you loved </3 .:. Will you start a new life?? - Page 2 Wve8om

Name:Dakota
Nickname:
GF/BF: (Don't come with)no
Why did you come?: (Read the story for hint)to hang with my homies
History: (What happened in your life?)not much
Looks:
[OPEN!].:.The pain of losing someone you loved </3 .:. Will you start a new life?? - Page 2 O53ig2

Last edited by The-Walking-Dead on Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:46 pm

There ya go Supa
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:46 pm

Accepted
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:56 pm

Derek

He Drove In His Black Camaro,He He Drove Wearing Black Glasses and His Black Leather Jacket, he had a smirk, and Drove with Carlos Beside me

Carlos

He Had His Hand Out the Window, Black Glasses on

Duane

in the back, asleep

Stiles

Smiled, Seeing Duane, He Grabed Duanes Hat and put it on, listening to his Ipod

Atom

Is in the back with Duane and Stiles, Listening to his Ipod

Dakota

Skated down the Sidewalk, Black sunglasses on, and a Black Hat, he Pushed makeing himself go faster on his Skate Board
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:26 pm

Ashley
I sit outside with the dogs playing fentch with them

Soul
I look around outside
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:31 pm

Derek

Pulls Up, and Gets Out, Fixing up his Jacket, He Closed the Door, Looks around, then opens the back, and hits Duanes Arm Lightly "Get Up Duane"

Daune

gets up, looks for his hat, sees Stiles, and Snacthes it back, geting out

Carlos,Stiles,Atom

Get Out, Fixing Trying to look good, and walks

Dakota

Sees Manchion, stops and looks at it, seeing dude get out of car and walk, pushes himself, and goes to Manchion
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:02 pm

Ashley
I laugh and run the yard as the dogs catch after me. As tiger jumps at me I fall onto my back as he licks my face
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:36 pm

Fall watches all the people pulling up into the driveway from behind the trees. Observes the two boy drooling over one girl. I don't know why their fighting, it shows your desperate. She thinks to herself, she walks up to the girl on the porch and politely asks if there is anything she can do to help with the people coming in or if there is anything around the house she might be able to help with.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:38 pm

Ashley
I look up at the girl who came and asked me a question. I stand up and move the dogs off me and I fix my hair out I my face "I don't know. Go ask them." I say turning back to the dogs
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:10 am

"Who? The boys over there?" she ask the girl "Alright thank you." Fall parted her with a nod and walked over to the boys. When she arrived she ask the boys " Hello. Is there anything I may do to assist you with the people arriving, or anything around the house you need help with?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:23 am

What boys?
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:44 am

Scott and Skull
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:46 am

Skull
I rub my forehead and look at the girl "Fuck off"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:00 am

Fall raises her eyebrows, Wasn't expecting that... " I will in a minute, but are you alright?" tilting her to the side and brushing the hair away that fell into her face, "You look like you hit your head pretty hard there."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:03 am

Skull
"I'm fine" I glare at her
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:09 am

I sighed, "What exactly did I do to you that made you so angry at me? I don't remember doing anything besides walking up and asking you a question."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:18 am

Skull
"People I like people I Hate. I guess your on the list for annoying." I flip hair out of my eyes showing light blue eyes
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:34 am

"Fine, I don't want to start a fight. I'll just go now." I turned around and started to walk off. I really don't know how I made it one the 'Annoying List' especially since I just met the dude, but whatever it doesn't matter now that's in the past.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:56 am

Derek

He Pulled Off His Glasses, and Looked at the Manchion, spiting out his gum (Wow, These People Don't Mess around With This Stuff) He Walked on the big patch of Dark Green Grass, his shoes press agaisnt it, he Opened the Door, His eyes go wide "Holly Shit" he Lookes around, and takes off his jacket

Duane,Atom,Stiles,Carlos

Walks In With Derek, They Smiled, and walked to there rooms and put there things down

Dakota

He Pushed Himself More, and Stoped himself when he got to the door, he hit the back of his Skateboard makeing it come up, he grabed the back and walked inside, and his mouth came wide, and smiled,
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:27 am

Ryan

I tucked some of my blond hair behind my right ear, and my bright green eyes glowed in the light. Seeing them hit the door, I gasped, ran over to them, checking for bleeding. "Are you guys okay?!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:13 am

Scott
"Ya we're fine" I say rubbing my forehead
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:06 pm

Ryan

I stared at him for a second, then turned to the other guy. "Are you okay?" I asked, laughing some what in my head because they ran into the door, trying to impress a girl..
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:29 pm

Skull
I look over at her and brush some hair out of my face and nod. "Ya I'm fine"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:37 pm

Derek

He Took off his shirt, and put a new one on, he unpacked everything puting stuff away, he ziped up his things, and put it in the closet, I walked out of my room, with a Dark brown shirt on, black skinny jeans, black and white jordans, Black spiked up hair, black sunglasses on, he walked down the Hallway going to Staires, when he got to the staires, and walked down them, and walked threw the lobby, and outside, he looked at the clear blue sky, he smirked, and walked threw the dark green grass, seeing other people

Atom

he walked not seeing the clear door, he headbucked the door, he backed out "Ouch!" he said with a frown, and opened the door, and walked in, his mouth wide, he shut it, and walked around, cheacking the place out

Duane,Stiles,Carlos,

walk around in the lobby, Duane with his Oklahoma White and Red hat and sweat shirt, with white and red Jordans, Stiles Wearing, Skinny Jeans and Black sweat shirt, and black hat, and black white jordans,Carlos Wearing, Black and red t-shirt, Skinny Jeans, Black jordans,Legit black hat.
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next