RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[OPEN!].:.The pain of losing someone you loved </3 .:. Will you start a new life??

3 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

[OPEN!].:.The pain of losing someone you loved </3 .:. Will you start a new life?? - Page 3 Empty Re: [OPEN!].:.The pain of losing someone you loved </3 .:. Will you start a new life??

Post  Guest Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:41 pm

I walk back over to the girl who was playing with the dogs, " Hey, those boys over the, the ones you told me to talk to, are they your brothers or something?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

[OPEN!].:.The pain of losing someone you loved </3 .:. Will you start a new life?? - Page 3 Empty Re: [OPEN!].:.The pain of losing someone you loved </3 .:. Will you start a new life??

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:42 pm

Ashley
I walk inside and let the dogs run upstairs to my room fast barking.

Soul
I walk inside with my biking hamlet on. I take it off and walk upstairs.

Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

http://immortalvampires.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:47 pm

Derek

He Walked he turned his head, and slamed into Ashley "Oh Sorry" he backed up, makeing sure she was okay
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:49 pm

Ashley
I rub my arm and look up at him with my hazel/Blue eyes "Dang your a buff dude" I laugh "I'm Ashley. And you duff boy?"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:51 pm

Derek

He Laughed, "I'm Derek, and Thanks Trying My best," he took off his blac sunglasses, and his Neon Very Light Blue Eyes Shined (his natural eye color is hazel, his eye color just changes alot)
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:52 pm

Ashley
"Nice eyes" I smile and tilt my head a little. "A very rare color far as I know"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:58 pm

Derek

"Yeah My Friends Say They Never Seen a Color like it either, I Guess its Rare" smiled, his neon light light Blue crystal eyes, glared into hers
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:59 pm

Ryan

I smiled at them, and held out my hand, waiting for one to take it, and I could help them up. The day has been long, and the only thing I want to do, is have fun, and relax. "So, boys..?" I smiled and waited for someone to suggest something.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:21 pm

Scott
"We can head to the pool"

Ashley
I laugh and look down once our eyes met.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:24 pm

Derek

looks away, smiled alittle,Seeing her little puppy Tea "Wow Shes so Tiny" I lightly pic her up, and gave her alittle kiss on the forehad
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:28 pm

Ashley
I smile "Thanks. Her name is Tea" I smile as she barks and licks his face "I guess she likes you. A lot"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:30 pm

Derek

He Smiled, and wiped the slober off his face "Her toung sure tiny" he smiled 'I like her too"
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:31 pm

Ashley
I smile "You got any dogs?"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:35 pm

Derek

"Nah Use to Thought I have a English Mastiff and a Wolf Hybrid" he smiled, alittle
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:37 pm

Ashley
"Really? A wolf hybrid? Sounds so cool"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:38 pm

Derek

"yeah he was a Sweet heart" He put Tea down
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:39 pm

Ashley
"I also have Tiger. Shes a Rottweiler"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:47 pm

Ryan

I smiled at him. "Sure." I fixed the strap of my backpack on my shoulder.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:48 pm

Derek

"Oh I Forgot i have a Two Dogs Accutaly after the death of my mastiff, I got a Great Pyrenees, and a Great Dane"
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:50 pm

Ashley
"Male or female"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:52 pm

Derek

"Both Males, Great Dane is Cruise and Great Pyrenees is Skylar"
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:55 pm

Ashley
"Their big dogs"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:57 pm

Derek

"yeah Masive"

Skylar,Cruise

Sprint over to Derek, and Wages there tails
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:58 pm

Tea
Whimpers at the big dogs

Tiger
I run down the stairs and skid to a stop and glare at the males and bark not knowing them
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:00 pm

Cruise

barks really loud, his bark is deep, he bends down butt in air, barks

Skylar

sits
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next