RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life without you is like a broken pencil, there is no point.

5 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Life without you is like a broken pencil, there is no point. - Page 19 Empty Re: Life without you is like a broken pencil, there is no point.

Post  Guest Tue May 31, 2011 11:55 am

Kade was singing also. He smiled and remembered when he sang it to her when they were younger. He also remembered when he liked her..... but..... does he like her again? Or will this ruin their friendship and everything when she has to leave again? He shook those thoughts out of his mind and finished the song. He had his cheesy, cute smile on his face.

(Awney? Can you reply to Jess? Or did you?)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Life without you is like a broken pencil, there is no point. - Page 19 Empty Re: Life without you is like a broken pencil, there is no point.

Post  Awney Tue May 31, 2011 1:22 pm

I did. Here is a repost. :)

Chase looked at her. "Same old boring life of Chase." He chuckled as he flipped his hair out of his eyesight.

Awney
Awney
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 31, 2011 1:24 pm

Jess rolled her eyes. Then let's go do something.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Awney Tue May 31, 2011 1:28 pm

Chase nodded. "Okay. What do you want to do?" He asked, he asked her because if he chose, she probably wouldn't want to do what he did.
Awney
Awney
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 31, 2011 1:32 pm

Well, theres the beach? We can go surf? She asked.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Awney Tue May 31, 2011 1:33 pm

I gtg. Sad
Awney
Awney
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 31, 2011 1:38 pm

Aw, bye Sad
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 31, 2011 1:47 pm

May I join?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 31, 2011 1:59 pm

I'm taking your silence as a yes.

Reserved(:

Name: Breanne Matthews | | Lucas Kilaskwo
Nickname: Bree | | Luke
Siblings: None
Personality: I'll do this later, I'm lazy right now.
Crush: -----
Bf/Gf: -----
Fiannce: -----
Married: -----
Kids: -----
Best Friends: Luke | | Bree
Looks: • •Bree• •

Life without you is like a broken pencil, there is no point. - Page 19 Kendall-jenner-model-lucca-couture-4-481x723

• •Lucas• •

Life without you is like a broken pencil, there is no point. - Page 19 Alex-alex-pettyfer-6322870-393-500
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Tue May 31, 2011 3:52 pm

Aiden
He smiled and stroked her hair gently. This was heaven for Aiden. How long had he waited for her to be by his side and be his? A long time, but his feelings changed. It turned from a puppy love crush to him loving her. Even though he wasn’t around her, that just made him love her even more. Knowing what he would have when he came back home.

Alice
She bit her lip as she studied him. Kade still had that cute boyish charm to him. It was still a wonder to her why he didn’t have a girlfriend yet. Some part of her was happy about that. Even after all these years, her heart still beat for him. She liked him. He was different than all those other boys. He would never kick down their sand castles or mess up their hair. He was just nice.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Awney Tue May 31, 2011 5:35 pm

(Can we fast forward time for them to get out of the hospital? x3)
Awney
Awney
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Tue May 31, 2011 5:40 pm

Surrrreee :3 You start, dude.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Awney Tue May 31, 2011 5:47 pm

Lawndree was sitting on in her house, strumming a guitar. Humming the tune to her favorite song. Its been about 2 weeks since she got out of the hospital.

Life without you is like a broken pencil, there is no point. - Page 19 Taylor_swift____255
Awney
Awney
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Tue May 31, 2011 5:56 pm

Aiden
He had just woken up. Last night, him and Lawndree had pulled all nighters to two am in the morning. By the time he woke up, it was twelve pm. Rolling his eyes, he quickly got dressed and brushed his teeth. His hair still looked like he roll out of bed, but he didn’t care. He was supposed to meet Lawndree an hour ago at her house. And he had slept through it. Hoping she wouldn’t be mad, he started off towards her house. Lalala, walkey. When he got there, he bit his lip and knocked on the door. In the reflection of the glass, he caught sight of his hair and started smoothing it out.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Awney Tue May 31, 2011 10:45 pm

Lawndree placed her hand quickly on the strings of her guitar when she heard the knock. She set her guitar down and walked to the door. She opened it and smiled when she saw that it was Aiden. "Hey" She said, her smile getting quite bigger.

Chase stood up. "Sure. We could have a competition, to see who is a better surfer." He grinned.
Awney
Awney
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:01 am

Jess laughed. Is it really a competition when your facing me? I'll cream you!

Kade nodded and looked at her. So, any special guys in your life? He grinned and strummed the guitar a little.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Awney Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:13 pm

Chase rolled his eyes. "Yeah right." He chuckled.
Awney
Awney
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:56 pm

Aiden
He smiled softly and wrapped an arm around her waist. Pressing his lips to her forehead he muttered, “Sorry I’m late. I was tired, after all, we did stay up pretty late.” He said with a small chuckle. “And I forgot to set my alarm when I got home.” He bit his lip and looked down at her face, hoping to get an expression of understanding. “How did you manage waking up this early?” He said with a sigh.

Alice
She chuckled at the question, quite surprised that he asked it. “No, again I move around a lot. No time for that. I did try to have a long distance one once, didn’t work out.” She said with a shrug. She seemed totally un-fazed by it. “How about you? Any girls worthy of you?” She said with a chuckle.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Awney Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:41 pm

Lawndree nodded. "Its okay. And, Stayley was taking a shower and had her radio blasting." She giggled and she stood on her tippy-toes to kiss his lips.
Awney
Awney
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:20 pm

Aiden
He smiled softly, “She’s very nice. I’m not a light sleeper, I would have kept sleeping.” He said, kissing her back. He still had his arm around her waist, as he stepped in and shut the door. He smiled again and kissed her again.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Awney Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:24 pm

Lawndree sat down on the couch and turned to Aiden when he sat down. "Then it'll be hard waking you up if there's ever a fire, or flud or something." She smiled.
Awney
Awney
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:26 pm

Aiden
He chuckled, “Yep, you’ll see me in my bed on the news floating down a river if the flood ever happens.” He smiled and laced their fingers together. Aiden didn’t know why, he just liked holding her hand. :]

Sowwie so lame =_=
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Awney Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:39 pm

[b]Lawndree giggled and rolled her eyes playfully.[b]

^Lamerrrrr

/is ashamed
Awney
Awney
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:10 pm

Aiden
He smiled and kissed her hand. "Well, it is true. Someones going to have to save me and after they do, call me crazy."
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Awney Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:21 pm

Lawndree let out a small chuckle. "Stayley and I will have to haul you out the door." She couldn't help but giggle.
Awney
Awney
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next