RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life without you is like a broken pencil, there is no point.

5 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Life without you is like a broken pencil, there is no point. - Page 11 Empty Re: Life without you is like a broken pencil, there is no point.

Post  I-Rawr-You Sun May 15, 2011 8:06 pm

Alice
She gave a smile and kicked off her sandles, walking into the water. They were just shorts, no biggie and a tank, no harm done. She padded over to Kade and took the shark tooth in hand,her eyes scannng it. "It's so pretty.." She mummered, looking back up at him.

Awney- Do you want to bring Lawndree and Aiden into this roleplay? :3
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Life without you is like a broken pencil, there is no point. - Page 11 Empty Re: Life without you is like a broken pencil, there is no point.

Post  Guest Sun May 15, 2011 8:09 pm

Thalia

She rolled her eyes. "I was joking."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sun May 15, 2011 8:10 pm

Sup Books :3 Roleplay on 'Trapped in anothe world'? It's Kay if ya don't just asking ;3
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 15, 2011 8:12 pm

Kade nodded. Yeah, follow me. He dove under the water and swam, scanning the bottem of the ocean for any other shark tooths.

Reiner nodded. Oh, ok. Well, what do you want? He orders what he wants.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sun May 15, 2011 8:15 pm

Alice
She nodded and took a breath before diving after him. The water blurred her vision, but she still had some eye sight. She followed Kade and began searhing the ocean floor. Her eyes came upon a small little sharks tooth which she delicatly took in her hands.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 15, 2011 8:16 pm

Thalia

She shrugged, leaning back in her chair. "No idea," She bit her lip
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 15, 2011 8:16 pm

BooksandSheltiesLove wrote:Thalia

She shrugged, leaning back in her chair. "No idea," She bit her lip
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 15, 2011 8:17 pm

Kade came up with one also. Cool, you found one. Maybe you can make your own shark tooth necklace.

Reiner nodded. Waiting. Ok, just let me know and I'll call the waiter back over.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sun May 15, 2011 8:19 pm

Alice
She peeled her wet hair off her cheeks and looked at Kade, "Yeah, that would be cool." She smiled softly, "Thanks for bringing me and helping me find some."
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 15, 2011 8:20 pm

Thalia

She sighed and tilted her head back so she could stare at the ceiling nicely. She closed her eyes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 15, 2011 8:22 pm

Kade nodded. Sure no problem.

Reiner looked at her. Something... wrong?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sun May 15, 2011 8:25 pm

Alice
She smiled and padded out of the water. Her clothes clung to her body from all the water that now saturated them. Twisting her hair, an abundance of water danced out and formed a puddle on the ground. "Do you play guitar?" She asked, instantly curious again. Alice was always one for asking questions.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 15, 2011 8:26 pm

Thalia

She looked at him, eyes fluttering open. "I'm tired." she grinned
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 15, 2011 8:29 pm

Kade nodded. Uhm, yeah I do actually.

Reiner shrugged and took a sip of his drink. Cool.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 15, 2011 8:33 pm

Thalia

She sighed. "Fine, coffee? It'll get me hyper." Her lips curved into a smile, at the thought of herself hyper. It would be interesting.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 15, 2011 8:34 pm

Reiner nodded. Ok. He turned. Waiter! Coffee for her please. He brings it and hands it to her. Thanks.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Awney Sun May 15, 2011 8:37 pm

+-Rawr-+ wrote:Alice
She gave a smile and kicked off her sandles, walking into the water. They were just shorts, no biggie and a tank, no harm done. She padded over to Kade and took the shark tooth in hand,her eyes scannng it. "It's so pretty.." She mummered, looking back up at him.

Awney- Do you want to bring Lawndree and Aiden into this roleplay? :3

Sure! :D Lemme make Lawndree.

(Sorry I poofed for a sec)

Chase nodded. "Sure. I'm up for food from the sea. Heh heh." He chuckled.
Awney
Awney
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 15, 2011 8:42 pm

Jess nodded. Come on then. She walked to her dads resturant and went in. She walked to a seat and ordered. What do you want?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 15, 2011 8:42 pm

Thalia

She took it carefully, staring into the mug. After a few moments, she pressed her lips against the cup. She drank the coffee in about two minutes, loving the feeling of her tongue getting burned. She actually didn't care how hot it was.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Awney Sun May 15, 2011 8:44 pm

Full Name: Lawndree Alexis Parcher
Nick Name: Lawndree
Previous BF/GF: ...
Crush: Aiden
BF/GF: ......
Personality: Lawndree is a tough girl, she doesn't play around most of the time. When she finds the right guy, she gets floppy, but when she's not around him, she's mean and tomboy.
History: (Optional)
Family: My sister Stayley, but she moved back home.
Best Friends: Aiden
Worst Enemies:
Looks: Life without you is like a broken pencil, there is no point. - Page 11 Taylor-Swift
Awney
Awney
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Awney Sun May 15, 2011 8:45 pm

Chase thought for a second. "I'll have the deep fried fish."
Awney
Awney
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 15, 2011 8:47 pm

Reiner watched her. Wow, heh. I can't drink it that fast.

Jess looked at them. Usual. She looked at Chase. So how do you like it here so far?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Awney Sun May 15, 2011 8:49 pm

Chase turned to Jess. "Its cool. I like it. I'll probably come here more often." He grinned.
Awney
Awney
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 15, 2011 8:54 pm

Thalia

She shrugged. "I'm used to it," She grinned, spinning the mug around.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 15, 2011 9:04 pm

Jess chuckled. I meant at here, like the town.

Reiner nodded. Nice. The food got there and he started to eat.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next