RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

| ✯ You can take my Freedom, but you cant take my Soul ✯ |

4 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

| ✯ You can take my Freedom, but you cant take my Soul ✯ |  - Page 4 Empty Re: | ✯ You can take my Freedom, but you cant take my Soul ✯ |

Post  Scamp-A-Doodle Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:34 pm

Dayna: I rolled my eyes at Beth. Most days I had it in a pony tail anyway. "I just don't see the point." I said with a small shrug. We, well, I, did a lot of work on the ship, so I didn't see the point of making your hair nice if you're just going to work. I wasn't sure how much work Beth actually did, but she just seemed like she was just something for the guys to look at.

Aiden: I was about to say, 'Tha none of you're business' but then remembered what had happened to Rachel when she talked back to him. "Aiden." I said quietly, "Aiden Dawlin." I finished before I looked to the ground again. If only my 'friends' hadn't made me go to this party, I would be at home, playing my guitar. Would I ever get home?
Scamp-A-Doodle
Scamp-A-Doodle
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

| ✯ You can take my Freedom, but you cant take my Soul ✯ |  - Page 4 Empty Re: | ✯ You can take my Freedom, but you cant take my Soul ✯ |

Post  DoxiesRme52 Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:36 pm

Britt we can have them as friends with benefits.. LOL

Beth Anne

I raised an eyebrow and placed my hand on her shoulder "The point?.. The point is that if you werent so.. so rough looking maybe you would be able to find someone around here. I laughed and started again "I mean.. seriously Dayna. Your not a child anymore.. start looking your age will you? I smirked pleased with my remarks. It was the truth though Dayna needed to grow up..

I moved my hair to one side of my head and walked over to Vincent kneeling down next to the boy "Just let it go Vinnie, he's not worth questioning.. I leaned in to his ear "But maybe I am.."

Last edited by DoxiesRme52 on Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:23 pm; edited 3 times in total
DoxiesRme52
DoxiesRme52
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:39 pm

Vincent: He just stared at Aiden. He never heard his last name on another person like this "Im.. Vincent Dawlin.." standing, he pulled out his knife and cut the ropes "I am guessing ye are my twin brother, eh?" he let out a chuckle "Is mother and father still alive, Aiden?" Vincent hoped they were.. he lost his stepmother at a young age and what not. He smiled and looked over his shoulder and at Beth "Well we might have found my twin brother, Beth" He looked at Aiden.

XDDDD
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  DoxiesRme52 Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:47 pm

Britt we can have them as friends with benefits.. LOL

Beth Anne

I raised an eyebrow and placed my hand on her shoulder "The point?.. The point is that if you werent so.. so rough looking maybe you would be able to find someone around here. I laughed and started again "I mean.. seriously Dayna. Your not a child anymore.. start looking your age will you? I smirked pleased with my remarks. It was the truth though Dayna needed to grow up..

I moved my hair to one side of my head and walked over to Vincent kneeling down next to the boy "Just let it go Vinnie, he's not worth questioning.. I leaned in to his ear "But maybe I am.."
DoxiesRme52
DoxiesRme52
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:49 pm

err... XD I already replied for her XDD
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  DoxiesRme52 Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:53 pm

Beth Anne

"Nice.." I shook the mans hand and smiled "Call me Beth.." I looked at the brothers, evaluating. And nodded my head "I see the resembelence.. sord'of" I wrapped my arm around Vinnie, and looked at the boy. I didnt like him.. I just didnt. Looking up at Vinnie I grapped the boys arm "Maybe you should put him back now.. wouldnt want a girl to be left lonley.. now would we? I smirked, eager to get away from the deck
DoxiesRme52
DoxiesRme52
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:57 pm

poor scampi, shes probly editing her post allot XD

Vincent: he glanced down at Beth and wrapped his arm around her. "Well, Why dont we bring him to the Captian to see what we could do. I wouldnt want to keep him tied up all day if he is one of us." he was half of the pirates, Vincent guessed. Since well Aiden has a pirate brother and hes a kid from a highschool. So half and half.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  DoxiesRme52 Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:03 pm

Beth Anne

"Good enough.." I pulled Vincent along with Aiden to Coon, reaching the captains den I turned back to Aiden pointing to the door "So.. you first." I smiled following behind the men, would I ever get Vinnie alone?!

^^Writers blocckk
DoxiesRme52
DoxiesRme52
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:06 pm

scampi?
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  DoxiesRme52 Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:09 pm

she's offline =(
DoxiesRme52
DoxiesRme52
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:10 pm

She died XDD
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  DoxiesRme52 Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:13 pm

DoxiesRme52 wrote:Beth Anne

"Good enough.." I pulled Vincent along with Aiden to Coon, reaching the captains den I turned back to Aiden pointing to the door "So.. you first." I smiled following behind the men, would I ever get Vinnie alone?!

^^Writers blocckk

KK Britt what do you have to say? LOL
DoxiesRme52
DoxiesRme52
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:13 pm

i feel bad for leaving scampi behind tho XDD
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Scamp-A-Doodle Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:14 pm

Sorry I'm trying to get my phone to work D:
Scamp-A-Doodle
Scamp-A-Doodle
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:14 pm

oH XD
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  DoxiesRme52 Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:16 pm

so u dont wanna rp Beth and Vinnie.. dont worry she will NEVER fall in love with him.. she just needs a 'friend with benefits..' LOL
DoxiesRme52
DoxiesRme52
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:18 pm

XD i do but i want scampi to reply so she doesnt feel left out
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Scamp-A-Doodle Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:20 pm

Don't worry I'm fine :) just push Aiden around XD
Scamp-A-Doodle
Scamp-A-Doodle
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:22 pm

XDDD

Vincent: "Captian, it appears I have a twin brother." he smiled warmly at his captian and looked at Aiden "What could we do with him?"

now i have wb XD
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  DoxiesRme52 Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:23 pm

Lets just say the captain took Aiden kk? LOL

Beth Anne

I stepped out of the den, waiting for Vincent to emerge as well. My finger found its way back to my straight hair as I started to twirl it again. Hey, it was a habit!

Cant really say much until Vincent comes out of the captains den hehe ^^

DoxiesRme52
DoxiesRme52
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:28 pm

Vincent: After a few minutes, he came out and closed the door behind him "Well, nice enough to have a twin brother" chuckling he wrapped his arm around her "so where to? Back to watch thoes kids?" Vincent really didnt like watching the 'kids' and just doing nothing but babysititng.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  DoxiesRme52 Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:32 pm

Beth Anne

Grinning I slipped his hands a little farther down my back and then wrapped my arms around his neck. Cocking my head "Ehh.. I was thinking somthing a little more..... fun" I leaned up, my lips barely touching his. What? I was just teasing him.. or maybe tempting? (LOL) I giggled and ran my fingers through his soft hair
DoxiesRme52
DoxiesRme52
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Scamp-A-Doodle Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:33 pm

Phone works again! :D
Scamp-A-Doodle
Scamp-A-Doodle
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:35 pm

XD yay!!

Vincent: watching her actions made him smirk "you know doing this in front of the captians door is a bad thing, right?" he chuckeld and Kissed her lightly and pulled away, walking with her farther from the captians quarters and them getting cought
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  DoxiesRme52 Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:40 pm

Beth Anne

Smiling I pulled away "C'mon!" I pulled Vincent down the never ending hallway until we reached his den, closing the door behind me I pressed myself agaisnt him "No one will find us here" I went in for another kiss wrapping my legs around his waist. I knew I could always count on Vincent. Besides he couldnt say no to me ;)
DoxiesRme52
DoxiesRme52
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next