RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

| ✯ You can take my Freedom, but you cant take my Soul ✯ |

4 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

| ✯ You can take my Freedom, but you cant take my Soul ✯ |  Empty | ✯ You can take my Freedom, but you cant take my Soul ✯ |

Post  DoxiesRme52 Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:21 pm

Welcome to the Roleplay

Table of Contents
  • Story

• Rules

• Skeleton

Story
If you are the pirates
Your whole life you have been raised on a boat. A boat with the name of The Clairedeloon. You see your Captain.. Captain Coon is a heartless man. Back in the 1980's Captain Coon wedded to a woman.. the woman was Claire Greta Rosh. They spent their life together out on the sea, they were a blissful couple until a cold October night on their little blue boat when a boat atleasy 4 times their size had sailed to their small boat and hunkered down for the night. That morning Captain Coon woke to a empty bed beside him. He ran out only to find that the so called pirates had decided that Claire was going to be their slave, their merchandise. Coon begged for his wife back but the pirates ignored him and sailed way with Coons love tied up in their boat. That day somthing inside of Coon was lost. His heart. Coon deployed for sailors that were willing to risk the rough waters to help him find his wife. His claire. 6 Sailors boarded the ship that spring and they sailed off into the open sky. Months had passed and the men were becoming lonely. They missed their wives and children, they wanted families again. So Coon set out on another search for wifes for the men. He came across a small boat which brought back memories of their little blue boat. Coon found that the boat was sailing to the united states with all different castaways aboard. He seized 7 of the women for his men. Not to their suprise the women wedded the men and bore many children for them. These children, are you. You are the new generation. You will be getting wives soon to! What will you make of it. Will you make your boat proud?

If you are the highschooler
Summer is out! Your highschool arranged a party for the last day of school. Its supposed to be the best party of the year and your going with all your friends. The boat is scheduled to sail out 20 miles from the shore and back. The party really is as awesome as it was described. As it gets later the music gets louder people crazier, you, your just more tired. 20 miles out and suddenly the boat is shaken and everyone is silent. A man steps onto the smaller party boat. He walks around the boat and finally stands at attention. He points his sword to you and your friends. "You.. you come with me" with a knife held to your neck. You take no time to step onto the other boat. As the party boat quickly sails away you stand and look around. Taking this in. You are captives... you are going to be pushed through many things. Will you be able to handle it?

Rules
  • No bad Cursing

• No fighting in OOC

• If you feel the need.. please fade to black..

• Please listen to my rules

• Atleast 4 good sentences in each Charries post

• Use good grammer please!

• Enjoyyy =)

Skelly

Full Name:
What should we call you?:
Are you a a highschooler or a pirate?:
Who are you to be married with?:
True Lover:
Personality:
Looks:
DoxiesRme52
DoxiesRme52
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

| ✯ You can take my Freedom, but you cant take my Soul ✯ |  Empty Re: | ✯ You can take my Freedom, but you cant take my Soul ✯ |

Post  DoxiesRme52 Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:35 pm

Full Name: Leo Shane Wright
What should we call you?: "Call me Shane.."
Are you a a highschooler or a pirate?: Pirate
Who are you to be married with?: "Nobody...
True Lover: "There is no such thing as true love.. Im arranged to get married. Thats my families tradition."
Personality: EDITING
Looks:
| ✯ You can take my Freedom, but you cant take my Soul ✯ |  1292627410-45

Full Name: Rachel Lola Kartz
What should we call you?: "Uhm.. Rach, Rachel.. if youre feeling adventorous call me Lola."
Are you a a highschooler or a pirate?: Highschooler
Who are you to be married with?: Drake
True Lover: Drake
Looks:
| ✯ You can take my Freedom, but you cant take my Soul ✯ |  Footloose-200

Full Name: Beth Anne Karen Jarken
What should we call you?: "Call me whatever comes to your mind.. "
Who are you to be married with?: "Someone.. Soon!"
True Lover: ---
Looks:
| ✯ You can take my Freedom, but you cant take my Soul ✯ |  Blonde-blonde-hair-blue-eues-eyes-girl-220428

Last edited by DoxiesRme52 on Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:05 pm; edited 4 times in total
DoxiesRme52
DoxiesRme52
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

| ✯ You can take my Freedom, but you cant take my Soul ✯ |  Empty Re: | ✯ You can take my Freedom, but you cant take my Soul ✯ |

Post  Scamp-A-Doodle Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:24 am

Full Name: Dayna Rainbow
What should we call you?: "Dayna's fine., thankyou."
Who are you to be married with?: I'm.... Not sure yet.
True Lover: "I wish."
Personality: Dayna tends to hide her emotions, as it it bedt for her, and she does a good job of it too. She makes a good pirate and follows orders from the captain without question, some of the other pirates have even called her 'emotionless'. There is only one way you can get past the outside, and that is when emotion is shown in her eyes. It's still rare, even to see the tiniest bit of emotion in her eyes.
Looks: Dayna has slightly wavy hair, which is ginger and she has it up most of the time in a neat pony tail, but if she's in a rush then she leaves it down. She has soft hazel coloured eyes, thin, pale lips and a small nose, with a few freckles across it.
Spoiler:

Full Name: Aiden Dawlin
What should we call you?: "Aiden's fine."
Are you a a highschooler or a pirate?: Highschooler
Who are you to be married with?: "What? I'm only 17!"
True Lover: "...My music..."
Personality: Aiden is generally kindhearted and likes to cheer people up. He has brains, and usually uses them a lot to get him and his friends out of predicaments. So far, however, the only predicaments he has had to get himself out of was where he had to gently tell a girl that he didn't want to go out with them. He's not usually a party person, and would much prefer to just stay home and play his guitar, but his friends pleaded him and now look at what happened.
Looks: Aiden has quite thick, dark brown hair, which matches his eyes which are a similar colour to it.
Spoiler:
Scamp-A-Doodle
Scamp-A-Doodle
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:51 am

Full Name: Alice Peterson
What should we call you?:Alice, Ali.. I dont mind
Are you a a highschooler or a pirate?:Highschooler
Who are you to be married with?: no one yet...
True Lover: ...
Personality:Nice, Kind, smart,sweet, can be alittle bit attitudy when she wants, she does listen but sometimes she acts deaf and whatnot if she doesnt want to talk to anyone, also shes fast
Looks: | ✯ You can take my Freedom, but you cant take my Soul ✯ |  49690908a6655&filename=1-1

Full Name: Vincent Dawlin
What should we call you?:Vince, Vinnie.
Who are you to be married with?: Not sure yet
True Lover: :/
Personality: Hes cool, funny, strong, he knows how to make a girl happy.
Looks: this is what I had for vincent XD
| ✯ You can take my Freedom, but you cant take my Soul ✯ |  Guy-2
.... damn you scampi! I had a pic just like that for vincent! XD lemme show u.. but can this be a twin bro? plz! XD I love this pic

Last edited by Britt-21 on Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Scamp-A-Doodle Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:33 pm

Sure :D Me thinks we have to wait for Psalm to come back on though :)
Scamp-A-Doodle
Scamp-A-Doodle
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:24 pm

Full name: Samuel Nathan Philips
What should we call you: Sam, just call me Sam. 
Highschooler or pirate: Highschooler
Who are you to be married with:Umm... Whomever I choose I suppose?
True lover: I'm working on the whole love thing
Personality: I'm considered quite the jerk in highschool really. Never able to hold a relationship longer than a day or two. Flirty of course, and quite charming. I might be a tad sarcastic, and maybe even a little over confident, but I have a nice guy side too. I can be caring and friendly, I'm always trying to be on my best behavior in front of women, since my mother told me I have to. Seeing as how I have no father figure, I might even have a tendency to do as I'm told when the commands are coming from women, any woman. That's just a little bit of me though, the rest, you'll have to figure out. 
Looks:
Spoiler:

Full name: Quentin Drake Williams
What should we call you: Drake is preferred
Highschooler or pirate: Pirate
Who are you to be married with: No one
True lover: Love only makes one vulnerable to pain
Personality: Normally, I'd start off by saying that I'm quiet, insecure, and shy. That's all true, and I guess I still started off like that. I'm also a sensitive guy, with a tendency to give in to the puppy dog eyes trick without even thinking about it. I've been taken advantage of by people my whole life practically because I'm so generous and nice, no isn't in my vocabulary. I'm trying to change my ways though. I've become more confident in who I am, and no longer do as is expected of me when it comes to women. 
Looks:
Spoiler:

Full name: Shay Elizabeth Desmond    
What should we call you: Shay
Highschooler or pirate: Pirate
Who are you to be married with: Nobody
True lover: I do not have one
Personality: I'm pretty outspoken, confident in myself. I've always been a bit of a sarcastic type of person but that just comes with living in this kind of place. I'm quick with comebacks, and usually don't just handle somebody's attitude without a sharp remark. I'm quite a curious person, always willing to do anything exciting. I can be quite funny, when its required. Most of the time I'm just quiet though because I have nothing nice to say.   
Looks:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Linzwithout007 on Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  DoxiesRme52 Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:35 am

ALL ACCEPTED!!!
DoxiesRme52
DoxiesRme52
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Scamp-A-Doodle Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:02 pm

Yay! :D
Scamp-A-Doodle
Scamp-A-Doodle
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:33 pm

YAY!
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:38 pm

Haiya psalm
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  DoxiesRme52 Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:39 pm

We can start role playing just tell me if u want to rp with any of my charries :)

All high schoolers just got taken and are being held in a room till the captain comes in
DoxiesRme52
DoxiesRme52
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:41 pm

okies and I would love to start rping ^_^
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  DoxiesRme52 Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:42 pm

G2G role play soon tho?!
DoxiesRme52
DoxiesRme52
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:43 pm

What?! you just got here!
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:44 pm

I'd like to start as well, if there's anyone you want just tell me :)
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:47 pm

lol idk who i want, so ya, im using my girl for a bit :3
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:08 am

I'm gonna wait to rp when psalm gets back, but in the meantime I'm looking for a new image for one of my charries because it's not working. I can't see it.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  DoxiesRme52 Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:04 pm

OK lets Roleplay!!!
DoxiesRme52
DoxiesRme52
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:04 pm

YAY!
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:08 pm

whos startin>? XD
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  DoxiesRme52 Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:16 pm

Leo

I sat in my room slowly turning through the pages of a new book Coon had given me. It was supposed to help me choose my next mate. What was this?! Some kind of meat market?! I closed the book setting it down on the side table. I took in a deep breath and ran my fingers through my jet black hair.

I stepped out of the room.. locking it behind me. I never knew what kind of thieves were stowed away on the ship. I stepped onto the croop deck. Their sat many women.. Blonde, Brunette, Tall, Skinny. Somthing inside my told me this wasnt right but before I could turn back and change my mind Coon stepped behind me giving me 3 big pats on the back. He was counting on me My parents stood infront of me with my mothers big efficient smile my father.. squeezing her hand shut. I gave them a the 'fake' smile and walked towards to a couple of my friends.

I leaned against the rail "Well boys... ladies first" I smirked looked around.. Uhhh, I just want a normal life. I never understood why we couldnt just live on land for once in my life!

Rachel

The rope rubbed against my soft pale skin.. I got a couple fingers around the rope to soothe the pain and then looked around. Was this a dream? I tried to search around for my friends but the sun blinded my hazel eyes. It must have been atleast 90 degrees and I could feel the burn coming in. I got the worst sun burn, I guess it runs in my family.

"Uhm.. would it be possible for me to have some sun lotion around her.. I burn as quick as a babies bottom. So ya know.." I looked around. No body was paying attention to what I had to say. I blew the baby hairs out from in front of my eyes and glared at the couple of men that had chuckled at my outfit. "Cut me some slack will you.." I bit my lip.. [i]was that the right thing to say? Yea.. just go with it Rachel. "Or maybe I should just cut it for you.. hmm?

Beth Anne
DoxiesRme52
DoxiesRme52
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:40 pm

Vincent: "Aye, we have a smart one here, dont we?" he chuckled and walked over, kneeling in front of her and cupping her chin "Not very good to be a smartass around here. I suggest ye keep your trap shut." He looked over onto the other girls who were simply quiet which he really liked. He walked back to where he was leaning on, the wall.

DX too short?
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  DoxiesRme52 Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:45 pm

((Haha not bad maybe a little longer?))

Beth Anne

I smirked and walked over to Vincent and rest my head on his shoulder "Hey Vinnie.." I giggled and look around propping my hands on my hips "Huh.. Sight for my sore eyes" I giggled at my joke and walked around the girls cupping their faces "You would be just so beautiful if you.. hm, I dont know. If you just lost some weight.. Hmphh." I stood all the way up and smirked "Thatsss right.." I walked back to Vincent and ran my fingers through his hair smiling "hmmm Vinnie... "

Rachel

I gathered my salive, just missing his face. I grinned, cocking my head "Wanna get me that lotion now?"

^^^ Writers block
DoxiesRme52
DoxiesRme52
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:17 pm

Vincent: a smile tugged at his lips. He glanced at Beth and closed his eyes at the feel of her hands running through his hair, before he opened one eye and looked over at the girl that he had just finished warning "Ah, ye still going, arent you?" he raised an eyebrow in question and then looked at Beth "Should we mute her?"

dangit XD
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  DoxiesRme52 Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:45 pm

Beth Anne

I cocked my head and bit my lip, taking my finger I traced it around her head "Hmm.. Should we?"

Rachel

I shook my head the other way and glared at the girl "Maybe we should mute you.." Barbie..I muffled under my breath

Beth Anne

I turned around and and slapped her across face "I wouldnt have done that.." standing up I turned to Vinnie running my finger down his cheek "Take her away..." I bit my lip and blew a kiss. Skipping towards Coon. I was always a suck-up for captain. But what do you know it got me a long way
DoxiesRme52
DoxiesRme52
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next