RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

| ✯ You can take my Freedom, but you cant take my Soul ✯ |

4 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

| ✯ You can take my Freedom, but you cant take my Soul ✯ |  - Page 7 Empty Re: | ✯ You can take my Freedom, but you cant take my Soul ✯ |

Post  Scamp-A-Doodle Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:38 am

Scamp-A-Doodle wrote:Do the pirates get sent to the bottom if they don't have a husband/wife, and what about Aiden? XD The captain still has him XD

??????????
Scamp-A-Doodle
Scamp-A-Doodle
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

| ✯ You can take my Freedom, but you cant take my Soul ✯ |  - Page 7 Empty Re: | ✯ You can take my Freedom, but you cant take my Soul ✯ |

Post  DoxiesRme52 Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:07 pm

Rachel

I stared at the ring.. it was beautiful but I wasnt ready for this... any of it. I took a deep breath and looked up. Drake was right, there wasnt really any way of faking this. I stood up pacing the floor.. I nodded and looked at him "Its all gonna be okay.." I kept nodding.. uhh, that didnt sound too convinving did it?

^^ Writers block
DoxiesRme52
DoxiesRme52
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:30 pm

Sam: To be quite honest, I hoped that I got paired up with her somehow as well. Somebody I know would be better than some pirate woman anyday. "I think that since its not our fault we didn get chosen, putting the rest of us in pairs would be the next option actually."

Drake: If she said it was going to be okay, I believed her. "Alright, I just need to calm down and think clearly about this. I mean, the only thing riding on this is our lives anyway." I looked up at her and sighed. "If you believe it's goin to be okay then I believe you. I just think its a little unreal, the idea of everything being okay that is." I chugged down some more of the rum, not caring about the taste anymore really. I just wanted to fall asleep and pretend none of this was really happening. Who knew that being paired up with somebody could result in such bad things if you didn't cooperate correctly.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:33 pm

Alice: I nodded "Exactly. They would have to anyway and probly raise the children as pirates though." I looked at him as I layed down "it only makes sence, ya'know?" I put my arm over my eyes "I forgot how cold it gets twards dark." I didnt caare how cold it was. I managed to live through the night with it.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  DoxiesRme52 Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:30 pm

Rachel

I knocked the rum out of his hands and glared at him "This is no time to be drinking" I ran my fingers through my hair and was looking around... Iodine... Iodine, IODINE!! "Thats it.. Iodine!" I grabbed the once pregnancy test that Coon had left pouring it on the stick the meter jottled back and forth.. positive positive positive... negative. "Shoot.. shoot shoot shoot shoot shoot! Its supposed to work, it HAS to work! No no no no!!" I laid back on the bed next to Drake "I think.. I think it may be time that I just turned myself in. I dont think this will work.."
DoxiesRme52
DoxiesRme52
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:15 pm

Sam: "I suppose they'd make them grow up to be pirates if any of us had children, that's what this all must be about. Some sort of repopulation thing." That's all I could think of, and my head hurt from overthinking evrything so I just laid back on the boat deck. It was cold, so I took off my varsity jacket and gave it to her. "Here, to keep you warm."

Drake: "You can't just give yourself in, that's the worst possible thing. Then he'd send you off to Nother partner or something. Maybe even worse, to the bottom." I held my face in my hands. It wasnt right to have her turn herself in, she'd be giving up any hope of freedom at all. "I think we'll just have to find somebody who's pregnant and get them to use this test. That's the only way, besides, actually getting pregnant. Which I want to prevent from happening at all costs." Looking up at her, I held my hands up in surrender. "Notthat your not an attractive woman and I wouldn't mind having children, but it's just not the right terms and I don want you to go into something that big with someone you barely know. Same with myself really, but I'll have to eventually."
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:18 pm

Alice: I looked over and shook my head "no no, you keep it." I smiled "Really." yeahh I kinda lied about being fine, but I wanted him to stay warm. MOre then myself thats for sure. I turned onto my side "You stay warm."

linz.. *points to the dying rp we're in* please?
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  DoxiesRme52 Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:24 pm

Rachel

I shook my head "No, it wont work. How are we going to find someone by tomorrow morning?" I totally agreed with him on the whole baby-making thing and how he went on, a smile tugged at my lips. He really was a sweet guy. And maybe in the future I wouldnt mind having babies but right now wasnt the time. I sat down next to him a took a deep sigh, the corset was getting way to tight but i couldnt loosten it from the back I turned slightly towards Drake.. "Would you mind... untieing this a tad? Its just a litte..... too..... tight"
DoxiesRme52
DoxiesRme52
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:57 pm

Sam: "Literally speaking, you need it more than I do. I have more muscle mass than you. Making me warmer than you." I handed her the jacket again. "You should know that tutor." Flashing a playful smile, I folded my arms behind my head. "If I get cold, we can just take turns."

Drake: I nodded and took the ties in my hands, tugging gently. When they lossened, I pulled my hands away and rubbed the back of my neck. "Better? Or should I loosen them more?" The last thing I wanted was for her to be uncomfortable, but I couldn't stop looking at the tan skin of her back. Why had I suddenly got put together with an amazingly beautiful woman when I was supposed to become a man? It was so difficult to deny that I willed to have her, not just because I was supposed to but because I found her actually intriguing. I liked how she was personality wise, and I was attracted to her as well. Maybe not drinking was for the best, I might have acted like a fool.

(alright Britt, give me a minute)
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:01 am

yay ok :D XD

Alice: I took his sweater "Thank you" letting out a soft giggle, I hugged him from the side, having the jacket cover us both "This is acually better then taking turns." a smill blush apeared on my cheeks and I looked away from him. Looking around as the now-getting-dark boxes that layed around. I had hoped to spot something soft to sleep on but no.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  DoxiesRme52 Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:08 am

Rachel

I let out a sigh of relief. I could acctually breathe now which was would help in the situation I was in. Letting my hair loose from the ponytail that had held it up all day I turned back to Drake, I gave him a warm smile and for that moment our eyes met, I pushed away the hair that was dwindling in front of his face and let my hand slip down his cheek back onto my lap. Wait.. What am I doing?! I shook my head embaressed "Sorry.. I.. I wasn't thinking"
DoxiesRme52
DoxiesRme52
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:35 am

Drake: I must've blushed, that's what usually came when a woman touched me. I didn't feel any hotter in the cheeks, but maybe I had already been heating up just being close to her? I shook my head and lifted her head with my index finger. "I think I like not thinking then." Letting my hand cup her cheek, I kept eye contact with her as an extra measure. Of course, my heart was ready to explode in my best from pounding so fast.

Sam:I chuckled and turned onto my side. "I like this better as well." My arm wrapped around her waist and I raised an eyebrow. "This is alright, right? It decreases the room between us and increases the warmth because of body heat."
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:40 am

Alice: I nodded "its fine, Just as long as we're both warm." I rested my head gently on his chest, lisening to his heartbeat. It was stedy, slightly off. But it didnt bother me, it was nice. Closing my eyes I relaxed to the sound of his beating heart.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  DoxiesRme52 Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:47 am

Rachel

I smiled at his remark and placed my hand over his. I hadn't had a boyfriend in so many years it felt almost.. Good to be in this position. And I certainly had never felt like this about one before. It was getting super hot in here, or maybe it was just me. Meeting eyes again I opened my mouth to speak "I.. Uhm.. We should" Face it Rachel, He was going to kiss me and I wanted him too

Last edited by DoxiesRme52 on Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:09 am; edited 1 time in total
DoxiesRme52
DoxiesRme52
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:59 am

Drake: "We should uhm..." I smiled and leaned forward, using the slight amount of confidence that I did have. I hadn't exactly kissed a woman before. You'd think, being as old as I am, I'd have at least kissed one girl but I haven't. When my lips finally touched hers, I closed my eyes and pressed into the kiss a bit more waiting for her to react. Hopefully she wanted me to kiss her, if not I was slightly screwed.

Sam: I hadn't laid down like this with a woman since my ex. Even then it wasn't like this. She really wanted m comfort and I provided it for her. Kissing the top of her head, I sighed. "You know, I'm sure everything's going to be just fine. Maybe we should get some sleep though?"
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:07 am

Alice: I looked up at him with a small blush when he had kissed my head "alright, im acually about to fall asleep." I smled and then rested my head against his head before I fell asleep and my head rested on the floor.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Scamp-A-Doodle Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:36 am

....Why are you all ignoring me? :'(
Scamp-A-Doodle
Scamp-A-Doodle
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  DoxiesRme52 Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:53 am

Rachel

My body was super tense but as he met my lips I relaxed into the kiss, pressing my lips against his, I reassured him that this was ok. I rest my hands on his chest slightly turning more towards, I pulled away and smiled at him "I could defenitely get used to not thinking" In truth, He wasn't bad acctually and I could have definetly gone for a second

Last edited by DoxiesRme52 on Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
DoxiesRme52
DoxiesRme52
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  DoxiesRme52 Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:54 am

Scamp-A-Doodle wrote:....Why are you all ignoring me? :'(

We're not, :) U can role play with us!
DoxiesRme52
DoxiesRme52
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:12 am

I didnt ignore you scampi, I just didnt know how to answer the question Sad
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Scamp-A-Doodle Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:17 pm

Scamp-A-Doodle wrote:
Scamp-A-Doodle wrote:Do the pirates get sent to the bottom if they don't have a husband/wife, and what about Aiden? XD The captain still has him XD

??????????

I would have rped, but I don't know ^^^^^ that.

And it's okay britt :)
Scamp-A-Doodle
Scamp-A-Doodle
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  DoxiesRme52 Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:30 pm

Rachel

My body was super tense but as he met my lips I relaxed into the kiss, pressing my lips against his, I reassured him that this was ok. I rest my hands on his chest slightly turning more towards, I pulled away and smiled at him "I could defenitely get used to not thinking" In truth, He wasn't bad acctually and I could have definetly gone for a second

LINZ AIDEN CAN BE A PIRATE NOW IF YOU WANT =)
DoxiesRme52
DoxiesRme52
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:43 pm

Sam: I waited until I felt her finally go to sleep, before I adjusted slightly. Laying on my back, I looked up at the darkened sky and sighed. Was there anything left for me here at all? Or was I just doomed to be a slave to some pirate population, married off to some woman and used to create more of them? I didn't dare think about it.

Drake: "I really like not thinking, it has certain benefits." With a smile, I pressed another kiss to her lips. This time, I didn't just stop there though. I pulled my lips away from hers and moved lower to her jaw. Women liked to be kissed in other spots too, I had seen it numerous times. Caressing her jawline, my hands gripped her waist gently, careful not to hurt her.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:45 pm

and im guessing we skip to morning with sam nd alice
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:48 pm

Yeah, sure
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next