RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

| ✯ You can take my Freedom, but you cant take my Soul ✯ |

4 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

| ✯ You can take my Freedom, but you cant take my Soul ✯ |  - Page 3 Empty Re: | ✯ You can take my Freedom, but you cant take my Soul ✯ |

Post  Britt-21 Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:12 am

bak for a few mins nvm

Alice: I looked over at the one boy who was struggling to slide off his jacket. I shifted on my knees and shifted over, sliding it off his shoulders with my teeth. BEtter then nothing. Anyway he was probly less hot right now which was good. "there you go" I whispered in his ear before shifting back to my corner.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

| ✯ You can take my Freedom, but you cant take my Soul ✯ |  - Page 3 Empty Re: | ✯ You can take my Freedom, but you cant take my Soul ✯ |

Post  Linzwithout007 Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:15 am

Drake: "My names Quentin, but you can just call me drake. Everyone else does. It's nice to meet you Rachel." I guess it was just my luck to find a girl who wasn't taken tied up huh? When I heard her request, I nodded. "Of course, as you wish." Pulling the chair up to the harp, I sat down and flexed my fingers a few times before starting to play. I hadn't played the harp since, well, a while ago. My father insisted I learned to do things arou d the ship and leave the instruments to the women. Closing my eyes, I tried hard to think of the notes, and hoping I would do fine. She must be used to people playing instruments, she was from land and I had heard they had plenty of instruments there.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  DoxiesRme52 Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:24 am

Rachel

The harp was so different then anything other instrument. It was so beautiful and the melody rang in my ears over and over. I smirked and looked over his shoulder "Not bad..I always like a guy who can rock the harp" I smiled and traced the design on the harp with my fingers the dust rubbing off along the way "So.. Derek, wheres your lover.. Wife... Betrothheedd?"
DoxiesRme52
DoxiesRme52
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Scamp-A-Doodle Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:42 am

Nooooooo I missed all the rping! Sad I'll probably only be able to RP with you at the weekend Sad
Scamp-A-Doodle
Scamp-A-Doodle
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:24 am

Drake: My betrothed? Am I to lie about that or tell her the truth? Honesty was always best I suppose, besides, what would be my reason for lying? "I don't have one, I was supposed to participate in the auction and receive one but I refuse. Being with another person should mean something more than trading them off like cattle until you get the best." I stopped playing the harp, so I could concentrate on talking to her. "How about you? Back on land, did you have a husband or... What do you call it? Boyfriend or something along the lines."
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:21 am

DX linz you didnt post for meh! DXX
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  DoxiesRme52 Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:37 am

Rachel

I stopped strumming the harp and placed my hands in my lap "Ehh, they came and went.. No one special though." Derek was different then the other two I had met. But I kinda liked the way he was a gentleman. No man on land would ever take the time to get to know my life. It was all break ups and make ups. I looked around the room and crossed my arms, it was getting kinda chilly in here. The auction was almost over and there were still a few girls. My heart broke for those 3 left, what would come of them? A strange sound echoed in my stomach, and my hunger was increasing quickly. "So where does everybody eat?"
DoxiesRme52
DoxiesRme52
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:38 am

i did have a charrie thats ment to be with urs...right? *goes and look*

I wanna be fair cause I already have a charrie with linz DX
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  DoxiesRme52 Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:43 am

Ohhh sheesh I forgot about Vincent getting married to Rachel.. Urgh when Liz comes back we'll do something fun with that :))
DoxiesRme52
DoxiesRme52
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:44 am

i cant have alice with you, i can only have vince with one of ur charries XDD
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:54 am

brb
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  DoxiesRme52 Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:56 am

Ohh I know haha by Vince should somehow end up finding Rachel and being like that's my girl an tries to take her but Rachel doesn't wanna go and ya know some action
DoxiesRme52
DoxiesRme52
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:54 am

vincenty doesnt like her.. XD
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  DoxiesRme52 Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:09 pm

ohh whatever LOL
DoxiesRme52
DoxiesRme52
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:13 pm

XD he doesnt like the bigmouth
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Scamp-A-Doodle Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:26 pm

Dayna: I was leaning against the wall and looking at the people who we had caught. Judging by the way they looked, the looked like teenagers. About the same age as us, and by their age and the boat they were all on, my guess was that they were all from the same highschool. I felt bad for them, and their families of course, who were probably never going to see them again. As I looked amongst the prisoners, I was confused for a moment, thinking that I had seen Vincent. As I concentrated on the young man, I noticed that it wasn't Vincent. It must have been some kind of look a like, or, twin brother? Vincent never mentioned a twin though.... I looked over at him again. Maybe I should find Vincent... I don't know. My face was emotionless as usual, so nobody could tell what I was thinking.

Rp anyone? :)
Scamp-A-Doodle
Scamp-A-Doodle
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:29 pm

Xd meh!
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Scamp-A-Doodle Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:31 pm

Want me to make Dayna go find Vincent?
Scamp-A-Doodle
Scamp-A-Doodle
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:31 pm

Vincent: He had came back and walked over to the wall, leaning on it. "Well that was a pain" he shook his head "Some big mouth she was." he looked over at Dayna "What are ye thinkin about? You look like you're ready to fall over." it did look like she was about to fall

DX died XD

nah he came to her
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Scamp-A-Doodle Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:42 pm

Dayna: I looked up a little when Vincent came over, damnit. The only person who dared to ask. Usually. "Well, I was wondering whether you have a brother." I said, before looking back over to where the high schoolers were sitting, in the Vincent look-a-like's direction. He was still bent over, looking towards the floor. Probably in worry. I waited patiently for Vincent's response, he of all people should know that I didn't speak a lot. Mainly just 'Yes, captain' or something similar.
Scamp-A-Doodle
Scamp-A-Doodle
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:45 pm

Vincent: "A brother? Please, I grew up alone. I didnt have no siblings in my time. Surely I dont have any now." He shrugged and walked over to her "Why ask such a question, Dayna?" he was sure he didnt have a brother, he knew he was born, he never heard of having a brother. "I know im an only child." which had Vincent lonely alll the time when he was little.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Scamp-A-Doodle Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:06 pm

Dayna: I looked at Vincent for a moment, then sighed. "Look over there Vincent. Tell me what you see." I said simply, nodding in the direction I wanted him to look. I was sure that Vincent wasn't that stupid. Surely, he must have a brother! Really! I mean, how often is it that someone looks exactly like you and its just a coincidence? It was possible that it was just a coincidence, but seriously how often does it happen?
Scamp-A-Doodle
Scamp-A-Doodle
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:09 pm

Vincent: Looking over, he looked around the group and Spotted the boy. Vincent walked over and kneeled in front of him. He lifted his chin and studied the boys' face "Hmm. Seems that ye look exactly like me. Whats your name, Boy?" vincent let go of the boys' chin and made direct eye contact with him
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  DoxiesRme52 Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:15 pm

Beth Anne

I made my way over to Dayna and Vinnie smiling I greeted them "Dayna.. Vinnie." I leaned against the rail next to Dayna watching Vincent question the young boy "So Dayna.. hows life treating you these days?" I smirked twirling my hair, I didnt acctually care, but you know being nice sometime cant hurt

I looked over to Dayna and tilted my head.. eyeing her up and down "You know you should really do somthing with your hair.. it just sits on your shoulders all day long." I smirked flattening my crimson blonde hair. Looking back at Vincent..
DoxiesRme52
DoxiesRme52
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:24 pm

are beth and vincent having a friends with benifits thing goin on? XD
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next