RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

| ✯ You can take my Freedom, but you cant take my Soul ✯ |

4 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

| ✯ You can take my Freedom, but you cant take my Soul ✯ |  - Page 6 Empty Re: | ✯ You can take my Freedom, but you cant take my Soul ✯ |

Post  Linzwithout007 Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:19 pm

Drake: I slipped the shirt on and looked her over again now that my shirt was gone. What was my reasoning again for helping somebody I didn't know? Possibly it was because I was naturally just the nice guy type. As shay usually puts it. "I suppose we can eat, and afterwards I have a friend who I can ask for some clothing for you. Seeing as how my clothing isn't really sufficient for a woman, not much anyway." Not for a woman who looked like that.. Wait, what I was thinking? Shaking my thoughts away, I walked to the door and opened it, peeking out to see if anyone was around. When the coast was clear I opened it and turned around, grabbing her arm in my hand. "Don't look at anyone okay? They'll be sure to notice you quickly that way. Just a quick grab of whatever you want also, the longer we spend the easier it will be to catch you." After we get the clothes, she can go around for an actual tour o the boat. Possibly with me? Maybe. If she wanted. I didn't mind being alone, I was always alone.

Sam: "Now that we're here Alice, we've gotta look out for each other. There's no telling what they want with us." I couldn't help but to think of horrible things. Coach always told us to imagine the worst things when we were in bad situations and how to prevent them. Everything I thought of couldn't be prevented. Not if we were stuck on this shop, not if we were tied up.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

| ✯ You can take my Freedom, but you cant take my Soul ✯ |  - Page 6 Empty Re: | ✯ You can take my Freedom, but you cant take my Soul ✯ |

Post  Britt-21 Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:33 pm

Alice: "They just want us to be paired up with one of the men or woman and then we're married with then till the end. Our deaths." I sighed "All we can do is cuddle up at night when it gets colder and thats about it. we're lucky we even get fed and all." I looked at the pirates, there were less of them now. Which was good.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  DoxiesRme52 Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:48 pm

Rachel

I nodded and followed after him. I couldnt help but notice his touch so gentle.. he was a sweet guy, he wasnt like the rest.. And I liked that, I liked it him. Once we got to the food area, biscuts and eggs were set around the scattered tables in the room. I grabbed a napkin and stuffed as much food as I could. If I could stock up for atleast 3 days it could save me from being caught. Just as Drake and I were about to leave the Captain stepped up onto the small platform in the corner of the room. Keeping my head low I did my best to hear his words

Captain Coon

"Good Afternoon, I would like to congratulate you all on your new betrothed." The men cheered and clapped "As for you who have not chosen yet I advise you do so. I will be taking count of all you and yours. Any women or man found with no betrothed will be taken down to the bottom. And we all know nobody wants to go there His smile was cold as he stepped off the platform

Rachel

My heart sank as Coon finished his speech I grabbed Derek's arm "Lets go...." We quickly made our way back to his den. I sat down on the bed, I wast very hungry anymore. I had bigger things to worry about now..
DoxiesRme52
DoxiesRme52
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:51 pm

Doxie.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:59 pm

Sam: "I don't want to be married, I'm not even out of highschool yet." I clenched my jaw shut tight and closed my eyes. "I don't care if I eat or not, I just want away from here and back on land." Opening my eyes, I heard the captain in the distance. "What do you suppose he bottom is?"

Drake: I wasn't sure what happened, but she was suddenly weird. I know why I had a reason to be so, I needed to become betrothed before Coon sent me to the bottom. I couldn't be sent there.. Hesitating a bit, I sat beside her and looked her over again. "Is something suddenly wrong, besides the current situation of your capture." Obviously, that was something wrong. Nobody should be captured. I reached my hand out and touched her arm gently. "If something's wrong, you can tell me. I'll be sure and do as you wish for me to."
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  DoxiesRme52 Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:11 pm

Rachel

I wiped my eyes dry and looked at Drake. We were closer then I had thought, but it was nice..... comforting. "Honestly, I just want to go home. I'm not ready for this, I don't want to get married!" I was a little swept away with my emotions. I needed someone to comfort me and since Drale was right there I rested my head on his shoulder, it made me feel a little bit better
DoxiesRme52
DoxiesRme52
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:20 pm

Drake: I wasn't used to the touch, so maybe I was a little cold. Girls just didn't touch me unless they wanted something. "Umm.. I honestly know how you feel. About the marriage thing. I don't want to get married either. If I could send you back home along with all of your friends I would but unfortunately I don't have such power." Growin used to her head on my shoulder, I wrapped one arm around her. "I think I might have an idea, of course, you'll have to play along." I looked towards the door and let out a sigh. "As long as we're in here together, he'll think that I have you as a betrothed. We just can't be seen apart, that's all. Not until he's done the counting. If he decides to take you to the bottom, I'll defend your honor I promise. I'll make sure t doesn't happen somehow." How exactly would I do that? I didn't know. All I knew was that I needed to keep her safe for some odd reason.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:25 pm

Alice: "I know, we're only teens" I sighed and then shrugged "I guess a torcher chamber or something, im not acually sure. I hope its nothing like that though" Thinking of all the bad things that could be done sent chills up my spine. I didnt like the feel of it either. "I hope its nothing.. terrible" worse then terrible!

Doxie
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  DoxiesRme52 Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:34 pm

Rachel

I agreed to the plan, after all it was better then being thrown in the bottom whatever it was it didn't sound good. I grabbed my cloth of food and began to take small bites of the biscuit. I gagged "Eww! Is this what you eat around here?!" the biscuit was awful tasting and I didn't dare try the eggs. Who knows what they are made of. I picked my head up off his shoulder and set the food over on the night table. Walking back to the bed I repositioned myself placing my hand in his "Thanks.. For everything" I smiled, this time I couldn't help but look in his eyes as this was a sincere thank you
DoxiesRme52
DoxiesRme52
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:38 pm

Doxie :/

why are you ignoring me? Did i do somethign wrong?
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  DoxiesRme52 Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:51 pm

Britt-21 wrote:Doxie :/

why are you ignoring me? Did i do somethign wrong?

Im not i just dont wanna RP Beth and Vincent at the moment.. sorry =(
DoxiesRme52
DoxiesRme52
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:52 pm

tell meh next time then >.<
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  DoxiesRme52 Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:58 pm

Rachels Everyday Dress: | ✯ You can take my Freedom, but you cant take my Soul ✯ |  - Page 6 Il_fullxfull.19871978

Rachels Wedding Gown:
DoxiesRme52
DoxiesRme52
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:13 am

Drake: I looked down to her hand in my own and shook my head. "I couldn't really keep myself from helpin you. Its kinda just who I am. Anybody on this ship will tell you, I'm the one to come to if you want something or some help." Looking at her, I sighed. "Stay here okay? I'll be right back with something better to eat and maybe something to drink." I patted her hand softly before standing and walking to the door. "Don't let anyone in, nobody's really very trustworthy enough on this boat."

Sam: I could imagine the torture devices they must use. Or did bottom mean something else entirely? Bottom of the ocean maybe? That sounded more like it, but I doubt the captain would do that to his own crew. "I think it's best we don't think about it ya know? I'm sure we'll be let go soon or were sure to die of a heatstroke."

WB, sorry
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  DoxiesRme52 Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:21 am

Rachel

I nodded, as he closed the door I stood up walking around. In the corner I saw a old dusty white lace. Fascinated I pulled it out only to find it was a dress. A beautiful dress acctually and it would do better then these filthy clothes. I slipped on the dress tieing it down in the back, hmm it wasnt very comfortable but it worked

| ✯ You can take my Freedom, but you cant take my Soul ✯ |  - Page 6 276408495850333894_1OUbp30T_b
DoxiesRme52
DoxiesRme52
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:46 am

Drake: Walking along the deck, I tried to find where Shays den was. When I found it, I noticed she was alone as well. "I know it's a bit hard to ask, but can I have some of your bread and a bottle of rum?" She obliged, without saying a word, which made me ache inside. Of course, she was worried as to what she would do with herself. I could understand. Kissing her forehead, I walked back to my room and stepped inside closing the door behind me. When I turned around I saw she was changed. Changed into my sisters old dress. She fit well in it, and it needed to be used again anyway, so I didn't protest. I set the bread down on the dresser and offered her the rum. "All we really have to drink is rum, since the water is salt water and the good water is in the captains quarters. Hope you don't mind. I'm not trying to get you drunk obviously."
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:58 am

Alice: "I rather die with someone rather then alone" Leaning my head on the wall, I closed my eyes. After a while i watched the pirates leave the room and I looked down at my hands "I feel like I cant feel my hands anymore" that worried me. Allot.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  DoxiesRme52 Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:57 am

Rachel

I wasn't really a big drinker but if this was all we had I guess it would have to do. The bread was better tasting then all the rest of the food, but it still wasn't like on land. Suddenly a knock came from the door, I wearily opened it. A woman was holding corset dresses she handed me on and walked away "hmm, odd." I held out the dress to see (its the brown dress I posted) Quickly I undid the ties from the pink gown and slipped on the mobile dress. This dress was much more comfortable plus it was big and poofy like the last one. I smiled and looked up at Drake. "How do I look?"
DoxiesRme52
DoxiesRme52
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Scamp-A-Doodle Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:25 am

Do the pirates get sent to the bottom if they don't have a husband/wife, and what about Aiden? XD The captain still has him XD
Scamp-A-Doodle
Scamp-A-Doodle
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:30 am

XD
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:25 pm

Sam: Worried, I twisted around to where my back was to hers and loosened up her rope with my hands. "Better?" I looked over my shoulder just barely, enough to see her. Hopefully it was enough to help her, I couldn't do much else. Turning again, I leaned onto her and caught my breath because it took so much energy to move like that.

Drake: I looked her over, content with how she looked. Seeing as how she looked like a normal ship hand on the boat. "You look really good." I wouldn't take it farther than that. Sitting on the bed, I drank some of the rum, giving a rather dissatisfied look afterwards. Rum was never something I enjoyed.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:51 pm

Alice nodded "yes, thank you." a smile appeared on her face and she kissed his head lightly. As her hands were loosened she slid her hands out and then freed her hands. She took his hands and took the rope off too "Just dont take off the foot ones. Leave them on so they think we only took off our hand ones because we couldnt feel our hands or somehting."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  DoxiesRme52 Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:13 pm

Rachel

My cheeks turned a bit rosy at his complement and I sat next to him taking a sip of the rum.. my face made a disgusted emotion and I laughed "Gross! You drink this everyday?" I twiddled the strings on the dress when a man (Captain) walked in with a pillow case, he stared at us both and then handed us two rings one embolished in diamonds the other just a plain steel ring saying Congratulations, pregnancy tests will be offered tommorrow morning. No rush though we will have them again the next morning. he smiled and walked out.. OK, this was just akward now I held the ring in my hand flipping it around not sure what to do with it
DoxiesRme52
DoxiesRme52
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:10 am

Sam: I nodded and rubbed my wrists. "I wonder what'll happen to us since we weren't picked. Do you think they'll just send us back or something? That'd be the best thing for us I think." I looked at her and became worried as to what their intentions were.

Drake: Pregnancy test? There was no possible way of faking that. I turned the run over in my hand and sighed. "What do you suppose we do? I don't know exactly what we're meant to do now." I slipped the ring onto my finger and examined it. It was an odd feeling having a heavy object on my ring finger, but if it kept both of us alive I'd be more than happy to keep it there. "We can't exactly fake a pregnancy test, unless we use somebody already pregnant but I don't think I know anyone pregnant."
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:14 am

Alice shook her head "I doubt it. They might even pair us up against eachother. Who knows..?" she sighed aand layed on her back, running her hand through her hair. She looked at him "if the left overs like us are still here, I just hope im paired with you since I know you."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next