RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

| ✯ You can take my Freedom, but you cant take my Soul ✯ |

4 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

| ✯ You can take my Freedom, but you cant take my Soul ✯ |  - Page 8 Empty Re: | ✯ You can take my Freedom, but you cant take my Soul ✯ |

Post  Britt-21 Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:51 pm

remeber, I will be up your butt about something if u dont start posting on it XD :3

Alice: as morning came, sunlight started to shine, but it wasnt on my eyes. I heard the small tweets of birds that might have took a break and sat around on the deck and the calm waters. I started to open my eyes slowly. They fluttered before I can even see Sam becide me clrarly. He looked very cute in his sleep..
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

| ✯ You can take my Freedom, but you cant take my Soul ✯ |  - Page 8 Empty Re: | ✯ You can take my Freedom, but you cant take my Soul ✯ |

Post  DoxiesRme52 Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:47 am

Rachel

I smiled at his touch, although I knew where this was going and I don't think we needed to go that far. I lifted his chin with my fingers still smiling "1st base. That's all your getting mister" I giggled [hate that word, let's say chuckled? LOL] I stood up dusting off my dress picking up that rum bottle that rolled across the floor I set it on the table. I grabbed some stale bread and sat back down kicking off my shoes. "Want some?"
DoxiesRme52
DoxiesRme52
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:57 am

Drake: I grinned slightly, amused with how she put it. I had heard that people said thing like that on land, but I didn't know exactly what it meant. I just guess it meant all I was getting was the kiss and that was it. When she offered me bread, I nodded and moved to the floor. Sitting across from her, I took off my boots and set them aside. "I suppose we don't exactly have to panic about the test thing, he said no rush and he'll hand out another. By then I think I can find a solution."

Sam: I hugged her closer to me in my sleep, unable to wake from the nightmare that was frightening me. It was a replay of our capture, but this time we didn't get paired up. We just produced children and then were disposed of. Something rather bizarre. When I finally did wake, I sat upright and wiped the sweat from my brow. Looking at Alice, I frowned. "Did I say anything while I was out?"
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  DoxiesRme52 Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:07 am

Rachel

I nodded and took another bite of the bread, swallowing I looked down at him on the floor "Yeah, but we're not off the hook yet" His room was becoming the same old and I was craving adventure "So does this ship ever stop or better yet is their anything fun to do around here?" The stands were being set outside but I tried my best to keep my mind off of that subject
DoxiesRme52
DoxiesRme52
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:32 am

Drake: "There's really not alot to do, but I seems like the captain has accepted us as a couple so we can go out looking for something to do? If you want to that is." I didn't mind, it was all the same to me. Staying I. The room or leaving, I was used to just being out of sight and out of mind. Nobody really came asking for me and I didn't go asking for anyone so I bet half the people on this boat didn't know I existed.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Scamp-A-Doodle Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:56 am

Okay so Aiden's gonna be a pirate. That still doesn't answer my main question. Do the pirates get sent to the bottom if they don't have a husband/wife?
Scamp-A-Doodle
Scamp-A-Doodle
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:33 am

Yes, I suppose that's what happens. As to what the bottom is, I don't know
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  DoxiesRme52 Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:02 am

Rachel

I nodded, maybe it wasn't worth getting caught? You know, just in case. I twirled my hair and looked around the room, wrapping my arms around his neck I smiled "So I am the funnest thing that ever happened to you, hm?"

^^ writers block

SCAMPI U CAN PICK A WIFE :)

Last edited by DoxiesRme52 on Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
DoxiesRme52
DoxiesRme52
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:31 am

Alice: I shook my head "no, but your heart was racing." I sat up and wiped his sweat with the sleve of his jacket since there was nothing else to wipe it with "Was it a nightmare? Sometimes nightmares can make your heart race like it is now." I looked in his eyes, showed alittle fear. I kissed his head lightly "Nightmares we have to fight, Sam."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Scamp-A-Doodle Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:22 pm

Linzwithout007 wrote:Yes, I suppose that's what happens. As to what the bottom is, I don't know

THANKYOU!!!!!

And Dayna needs a husband not a wife...
Scamp-A-Doodle
Scamp-A-Doodle
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  DoxiesRme52 Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:27 pm

Rachel

I nodded, maybe it wasn't worth getting caught? You know, just in case. I twirled my hair and looked around the room, wrapping my arms around his neck I smiled "So I am the funnest thing that ever happened to you, hm?"

^^ writers block
DoxiesRme52
DoxiesRme52
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Scamp-A-Doodle Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:27 am

Anyone wanna rp with Dayna?
Scamp-A-Doodle
Scamp-A-Doodle
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  DoxiesRme52 Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:45 pm

DoxiesRme52 wrote:Rachel

^^ writers block

LINZ WHERE ARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DoxiesRme52
DoxiesRme52
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:54 pm

Sam: "It was just a nightmare. Nothing too horrible." I lied, oh well. I didn't want to worry her over something I could handle. I hugged her slightly and buried my head into her shoulder. "Goodmorning Alice." I just felt more comfortable with my face hidden from the rest of the world. Plus, I just felt more comfortable closer to her.

Drake: I smirked and nodded. "Your the most exciting thing I've ever really experienced. There's not a lot that happens around here and nobody really talks to me because I keep to myself." With a shrug, I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her into my lap. I didn't want to have to lean all the way across if I wanted to kiss her again. What was I saying, I wanted to kiss her again anyway. I suppose I mean when another proper time comes for kissing her.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:01 am

Alice: I hugged him back, a full hug. Of course his head had to adjust so it was buried into my neck. "You sure you're okay, Sam?" I pressed a soft kiss to his head, waiting for an answer. "You could tell me you'know. It'll help it get off your back. Take some weights off your shoulders." I rested my head on his.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  DoxiesRme52 Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:27 am

Rachel

I smiled and raised an eyebrow "Really? You keep to yourself?" I giggled and ran my fingers through his hair and then leaned in closer to his face "Only with some people though. Right?" I placed my hand on his neck pressing my lips against his cheek slowly trailing down to the lips
DoxiesRme52
DoxiesRme52
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:53 am

Sam: "I just dreamed about the boat is all, nothing to worry about. Its not going to happen anyway." I knew for sure it wouldn't happen, I wouldnt let it happen. "You didn't have a bad dream too did you?" I pulled my face from her shoulder and looked her over. She seemed to be fine, but I just wanted to make sure.

Drake: "Only some people.." I trailed off, distracted by her lips on my skin. Finally, I caught her lips with mine and moved my hand up to the back of her neck. Pressing her closer, I shut my eyes and continued on with the passionate kiss. Who knew when my last would be, so I wanted to make the best of each one. Besides, for a guy who hasn't had a kiss with anyone until today, I think I deserve some amazing ones. Then again, every kiss was amazing with Rachel probably.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:54 am

Alice: i shook my head "No, I didnt have not one nightmare come to me" I wiped an eyelash from his cheek "Mine was pretty good acually." I smiled at him and then layed back down, looking out the square hole in the roof and at the sky that was starting to wake up. "I want to see the outside again, I feel kinda.. empty"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  DoxiesRme52 Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:22 am

Rachel

I smiled pressing back against his lips, it felt so right- our lips they just fit together so perfectly. I kicked off my dirty flip flops and adjusted my position so I was as close as I could possibly get to Drake. I pulled away smiling flipping my hair to one side. "You know I'm coming to enjoy being open" I giggled and went back in for another kiss "but only with some people" I unbuttoned his shirt pressing my hands on his chest I kissed him like I meant it, and I did mean it

| ✯ You can take my Freedom, but you cant take my Soul ✯ |  - Page 8 Ariel2

Last edited by DoxiesRme52 on Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
DoxiesRme52
DoxiesRme52
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Scamp-A-Doodle Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:21 pm

Scamp-A-Doodle wrote:Anyone wanna rp with Dayna?

-_-

I'm seriously considering quitting this roleplay -_-
Scamp-A-Doodle
Scamp-A-Doodle
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:15 pm

Scamp-A-Doodle wrote:
Scamp-A-Doodle wrote:Anyone wanna rp with Dayna?

-_-

I'm seriously considering quitting this roleplay -_-

I dont have anyone,, scampi DX
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Scamp-A-Doodle Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:16 pm

K.
Scamp-A-Doodle
Scamp-A-Doodle
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:17 pm

my guy is like STILL FROZEN IN TIME with doxies charrie DX
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Scamp-A-Doodle Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:19 pm

It's ok. Really.
Scamp-A-Doodle
Scamp-A-Doodle
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  DoxiesRme52 Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:28 pm

Rachel

I smiled pressing back against his lips, it felt so right- our lips they just fit together so perfectly. I kicked off my dirty flip flops and adjusted my position so I was as close as I could possibly get to Drake. I pulled away smiling flipping my hair to one side. "You know I'm coming to enjoy being open" I giggled and went back in for another kiss "but only with some people" I unbuttoned his shirt pressing my hands on his chest I kissed him like I meant it, and I did mean it

| ✯ You can take my Freedom, but you cant take my Soul ✯ |  - Page 8 Ariel2
DoxiesRme52
DoxiesRme52
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next