RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

| ✯ You can take my Freedom, but you cant take my Soul ✯ |

4 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

| ✯ You can take my Freedom, but you cant take my Soul ✯ |  - Page 5 Empty Re: | ✯ You can take my Freedom, but you cant take my Soul ✯ |

Post  Scamp-A-Doodle Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:45 pm

Dayna: I rolled my eyes at Beth. So what if I was 'rough looking'? I was more grown up than she is, maybe the was the problem. I sighed slightly, then went back to being how I normally was, no expression on my face. Emotionless. Someone needed to watch these prisoners to make sure the didn't escape, and at the moment, I guess it was me. I really hoped that I didn't have to marry any of these. I just... I just didn't want to. Eighteen is too young to marry. I guess being a pirate it didn't matter though. I watched the highschoolers. Some of them looked scared, some, tired. Others nervous. I don't know. I guess I wasn't the best at reading facial expressions. It looked like Vincent's brother, Aiden I believe, would be getting it easy. That wasn't really fair on the others in my opinion. He should have the same rights as everyone else. Hopefully, the Captain wouldn't try to get me to marry one of these, but, I guess if he did, there wasn't really much I could do about it.
Scamp-A-Doodle
Scamp-A-Doodle
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

| ✯ You can take my Freedom, but you cant take my Soul ✯ |  - Page 5 Empty Re: | ✯ You can take my Freedom, but you cant take my Soul ✯ |

Post  Britt-21 Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:04 pm

Vincent: HE chuckled and held her legs, his eyes closing as their lips met. Lightly, he held her against the wall.

DX
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  DoxiesRme52 Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:14 pm

Beth Anne

Fading..
DoxiesRme52
DoxiesRme52
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:16 pm

XD yeah
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  DoxiesRme52 Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:20 pm

Beth Anne

[Unfades] I layed next Vincent my head turned his way, I smiled rubbing my thumb over his cheek. Some of his hair was sprauled across his face so i moved it aside leaning in for one more kiss, this time french. I pulled my feet out that were entangled in his and looked around "I must admit that was pretty hot" giggling I put my hand on my head pulling away my side bangs that had fallen over my eyes.
DoxiesRme52
DoxiesRme52
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:27 pm

Vincent: Once they unfaded, he smiled at Beth's touch and opened his eyes,looking at her. Smliling more at her kiss. He kissed her back and closed his eyes before they splitted "Yeah, it was." a small chuckle left his lips and he looked up at the celing, his breathing nice and calm, his chest rising then falling. "It was even better that it was you." Vincent shifted onto his side and hugged her. His head on her chest "If I could I would stay like this for a while." he chuckled and looked at her.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  DoxiesRme52 Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:34 pm

g2g!
DoxiesRme52
DoxiesRme52
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:36 pm

DX
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:52 pm

Britt-21 wrote:bak for a few mins nvm

Alice: I looked over at the one boy who was struggling to slide off his jacket. I shifted on my knees and shifted over, sliding it off his shoulders with my teeth. BEtter then nothing. Anyway he was probly less hot right now which was good. "there you go" I whispered in his ear before shifting back to my corner.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:39 pm

Sam: "Thanks." I looked over at the girl beside me and gave her a sympathetic look. Turning my attention to my hands, I started tugging slightly willing to be free but thought about what I would do once I was free and gave up. We were in the middle of the ocean, there was no escape. With a sigh, I leaned my head on her shoulder and closed my eyes. "I'm sure that we'll be alright." Maybe I was trying to convince myself, most likely.

Drake: I stood, looking at her and shakin my head. "You wont want to go there right now, I fear somebody will see you. Not that I'm trying to keep you against your will, I just don't want you to be tied up." Noticing that she was acting as if she was getting cold, I walked to my dresser on the far side of the room and grabbed a shirt. Lifting it up, I offered it to her with a small smile. I didn't exactly want to cover her up, but it was probably best that I did. For her sake.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:43 pm

Alice: I nodded slightly and relaxed on the wall, looking at the boy who rested his head on my shoulder "I hope so" I whispered and rested my head on his. "I dont want to be arranged to any of these men either.." letting out a sigh, I closed my eyes
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  DoxiesRme52 Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:24 pm

Rachel

I nodded, I trust on his word. The food would have to wait for a later time. A slight smile tugged at my face as he handed my a nice, clean, DRY shirt. Slipping it on my head it was noticeably way too big, but it would work and it sure was better then nothing. "Thanks.." The sun was starting to set and from Drake's room it was a perfect view. I walked over to the window that overlooked the sea

"Wow.." I looked out at the sea in awe "You get the most beautiful sight out here dont you?" I turned to look at him, letting my wavy brown hair fall around my face, as it would keep me warmer then if it was in a ponytail. I did my best not to look straight in his eyes, so I tried to keep my attention on him and make it look like it as well.
DoxiesRme52
DoxiesRme52
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:26 pm

Britt-21 wrote:Vincent: Once they unfaded, he smiled at Beth's touch and opened his eyes,looking at her. Smliling more at her kiss. He kissed her back and closed his eyes before they splitted "Yeah, it was." a small chuckle left his lips and he looked up at the celing, his breathing nice and calm, his chest rising then falling. "It was even better that it was you." Vincent shifted onto his side and hugged her. His head on her chest "If I could I would stay like this for a while." he chuckled and looked at her.

in case u missed it XD
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:43 pm

Sam: "Just like I don't wish to be with any of these women. I don't want to be owned like some sort of meat they can toy with." I clenched my jaw, holdin back the outburst I wanted to let out. It would knot cause us trouble. Taking my head off her shoulder, I looked down to my feet. The whole situation I was in wasn't my usual. I was never tied down. The only time I was ever told what to do was by the coach of the football team.

Drake: "It's a good view, unless your used to seeing it all your life. Then it's like seeing walking on solid ground for you." With a shrug, I looked towards the ground and kept m mind off of the present pressing matters. What she looked like as of the moment, quite beautiful really. "At nightfall I can move you to a different location if you'd like. I wouldnt want you to be uncomfortable while I sleep here. Of course, I'd le you sleep on the bed, whilst I slept on the floor if you decide to stay."
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:48 pm

Alice: My head dropped which caused me to lift my head again and I leaned it on his warm shoulder. "I dont want to be owned like a dog. And im sure you dont want to be a chewtoy. Am I correct?" Sure I was, no one would want to be a chewtoy or a so called bi***. I was someone that would be nice enough to be your bestest friend. Tell you the truth, never had a boyfriend and I throught I would always be single.

Last edited by Britt-21 on Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  DoxiesRme52 Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:02 am

Rachel

I shrugged, I didnt really want to go anyplace else "That sounds.. nice.." The boat rocked lightly back and forth with the waves, it made my eyes slowly drift closed, and to be honest the bed seemed quite inviting, after all it was a long day. I let out a yawn and stood up walking towards Derek "Well if I am to go somewhere else, we should get going.."
DoxiesRme52
DoxiesRme52
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:15 am

Dox... are you posting for beth? DX
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:49 am

Sam: I nodded my head and looked at her. "Id rather not talking about the impending situation. What's your name?" It was better than going on about something we couldn't avoid. "Mines Sam." I tried my best to smile but it didn't work. I was unable to smile from the pressuring stress all o this caused.

Drake: "You don't had to go anywhere if you down want." I heard her yawn, so I knew she must've been tired. I wasn't tired myself, but I hadn't been through half the things she had been through. I walked to the bed and grabbed one of the pillows, a blanket that was folded on the end, and turned down the covers for her. "You can sleep, I'll make sure nobody comes in here. Nobody would anyway." The only people who cared enough were Shay and his parents. The rest of the people on this boat werent exactly fans of his simply because he didn't play any games like they did.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Scamp-A-Doodle Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:19 am

Aiden: I was tied up again, until the captain decided what to do with me. I kept quiet so he wouldn't say anything to me, and I just thought about what he might do to me. He might make into one of the... That would probably the worst thing ever. Would he pair me up with one of the pirates? Or a highschooler? I didn't know. I guessed I would just have to wait and find out. I wished that I could just go home. Back to my parents. I just wanted to see them again... Then maybe ask them why they never told me I had a brother... A twin brother...

Dayna: I rolled my eyes at Beth. So what if I was 'rough looking'? I was more grown up than she is, maybe the was the problem. I sighed slightly, then went back to being how I normally was, no expression on my face. Emotionless. Someone needed to watch these prisoners to make sure the didn't escape, and at the moment, I guess it was me. I really hoped that I didn't have to marry any of these. I just... I just didn't want to. Eighteen is too young to marry. I guess being a pirate it didn't matter though. I watched the highschoolers. Some of them looked scared, some, tired. Others nervous. I don't know. I guess I wasn't the best at reading facial expressions. It looked like Vincent's brother, Aiden I believe, would be getting it easy. That wasn't really fair on the others in my opinion. He should have the same rights as everyone else. Hopefully, the Captain wouldn't try to get me to marry one of these, but, I guess if he did, there wasn't really much I could do about it.
Scamp-A-Doodle
Scamp-A-Doodle
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:27 am

Alice: "I'm Alice. I love the name Sam too." I smiled alittle and lost the smile "I seen you around school but I had never spoken to you.." I kinda felt bac because I was friends with allot of people in school "I think I helpped you on a problem in one of our classes one time." we did, but.. I didnt know his name and we didnt really talk to eachother till now.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  DoxiesRme52 Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:34 pm

Rachel

(Lets say its morning) I woke to the quiet voice a dove singing up on top. Even though the door was closed the music somehow managed to flow into my ear. Looking around I stepped off of the bed walking towards the door to see what else was going on on deck. On my way over clumsily I tripped over Drake catching myself with the wall. "Crap! Im so sorry, I didnt see you there.." I laughed embaressed at myself "You okay?" I asked kneeling down on the floor to make sure I hadnt you know.. caused any permanent damage (LOL)
DoxiesRme52
DoxiesRme52
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:55 pm

Sam: "Don't worry about it, I usually hung out with a slightly different crowd. It wouldn't surprise me though if you helped me in school, since I wasn't exactly the smartest kid." I shrugged and looked at her again. "I don remember if I ever thanked you for that, so, thanks. I know I'm kinda a jerk in school sometimes or whatever. So I apologize for that. Guess your all I've really got left now."

Drake: Woken quickly, I sat up and looked to her. She seemed to be fine, but slightly embarassed. "It's alright, I suppose your not used to having people on the floor." Standing, I lifted her to her feet and looked her over. "Your alright though? Haven't got your sealegs yet obviously." I let out a chuckle and let her go, crossing my arms over my chest, trying to block the sudden coldness hitting the skin.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:12 pm

Alice: "Yeah.. I noticed that. Well everyone has their own group. Sam, some people are smart in their own way." I looked at him and met his eyes, "You're welcome. As for being a jerk, somewhat you were. But I excused it every time because im not the person who hate people unless needed." we had eachother pretty much now "We still have eachother, and thats what matters."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  DoxiesRme52 Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:17 pm

Rachel

I laughed at his funny but true statement and nodded "Yes, im fine"I had gone 1 full day without food and I was pretty hungry. Pulling my hair up into a pony-tail I turned back to Drake, I couldnt help but noticing the goose bumps all over his arms. I did have his shirt from the other day and besides I wasnt even that cold so I slipped it off and handed it to him "Here, you need it more then I do"

I adjusted my tank top straps as they were all twisted up and dusted off my jeans. Sooner or later I would need other clothes. I probably smelled like rotten fish! I looked back out the window there werent as many people out on deck as yesterday and it seemed pretty dead "So.. is it.. safe to go eat now?" I sure hope that the coast was clear because I didnt think I would be able to go another hour without some kind of food.
DoxiesRme52
DoxiesRme52
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:25 pm

Britt-21 wrote:
Britt-21 wrote:Vincent: Once they unfaded, he smiled at Beth's touch and opened his eyes,looking at her. Smliling more at her kiss. He kissed her back and closed his eyes before they splitted "Yeah, it was." a small chuckle left his lips and he looked up at the celing, his breathing nice and calm, his chest rising then falling. "It was even better that it was you." Vincent shifted onto his side and hugged her. His head on her chest "If I could I would stay like this for a while." he chuckled and looked at her.

in case u missed it XD
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next