RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: Not Accepting! :: No Mercy :: Are you a slave? :: Or are you a master? :: Not Accepting! ::

Page 4 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 24  Next

Go down

:: Not Accepting! :: No Mercy :: Are you a slave? :: Or are you a master? :: Not Accepting! ::  - Page 4 Empty Re: :: Not Accepting! :: No Mercy :: Are you a slave? :: Or are you a master? :: Not Accepting! ::

Post  Guest Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:19 pm

heyy lol how were exams?? (:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

:: Not Accepting! :: No Mercy :: Are you a slave? :: Or are you a master? :: Not Accepting! ::  - Page 4 Empty Re: :: Not Accepting! :: No Mercy :: Are you a slave? :: Or are you a master? :: Not Accepting! ::

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:22 pm

Alright

Zakk: Lays her on her back and gets on top of her Dont know but until then Starts to kiss her

Izzy: Gets dressed then goes and makes breakfast for everyone

Last edited by XxXx-Angel-xXxX on Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:23 pm

Easier then I expected :) You? And Wanna RP on my forum?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:30 pm

Nicolet: Smiles devilish and moans a little bit in pleasure. Your a bad boy huh? Wraps her legs around his waist and gets as close as she could to him I like that. kisses him like crazy

Christian: Sits at the table staring at her beauty

yeah sureee (: ill b there in a sec
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:54 pm

Are you here or did your dad take the computer again :P lol! lol! lol!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:59 pm

This time it was the computer! Evil or Very Mad

Izzy: Puts (Whatever you want to eat) on the table and walks up stairs, knocks on their door. Breakfast is ready, get dressed and come down

Zakk: Smiles and gets up, he takes everything off but his boxers and puts on his work clothes
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:04 pm

Nicolet: Screw breakfest kisses him not hungry and slids down the wall happily, almost drunk from all there kissing. Looks up at him with a smile

Christian: Thanks smiles and looks at her
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:10 pm

I MADE A NEW PERSON!!! HER NAME IS AMBER AND SHE IS ON THE FRONT PAGE UNDER ZAKK`S PROFILE...

Zakk: You sure? He says picking her up

Izzy: Your welcome babe She gives him a kiss
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:21 pm

Nicolet: "Mmhhh" moves inches from his body. She loved him way to much to leave his side. "Love me"

Christian: "I love you" he smiled and kisses her pulling her in his lap:

OK! I'LL TAKE A LOOK(:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:27 pm

Zakk: He takes off his shirt and starts kissing her, he hears a car come into the drive way and looks out the window. He turned pale, it was Amber...

Izzy: And you know i love you She wraps her arms around his neck and kisses him

XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:33 pm

Nicolet: kisses him feeling herself loose control and then when be stops, she looks at his face thinking something was wrong. "You ok babe?" Looks out the window and sees a girl walking tward the house. "Who's that?

Christian: starts kissing her and sees someone coming tward the door. "I'll be upstairs..." Kisses her on the cheek once and dissapers up the stairs.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:38 pm

Zakk: Still pale he stares out the window Its Amber

Izzy: Runs to the door as soon as the door bell rings Amber!

Amber: Izzy! Its been so long! Just kidding.

Izzy: Zakk and Nicolet! We have a guest, come down now please!

XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:45 pm

Nicolet: "Amber.." she says her name slowly. "Do you know her?" Gets out of their bed and throws on a tank top and some short shorts and grabs his hand in hers and starts walking down the steps to the kitchen. A nervous and confused look on her face.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:51 pm

Zakk: Lets go and whispers in her ear. dont say anything

Izzy: This is Amber, Amber this is Zakk and Nicolet

Amber: Smiles at Zakk I know him She stand on her tops and give him a kiss

Zakk: Back away and wipes his mouth

Amber: Grins and bites her lip, she turns to Nicolet and frowns. Can Zakk show me to my room?

Izzy: Nods and walks into the kitchen

Amber: Takes Zakk`s hand and lets him lead her upstairs
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:58 pm

Nicolet: "DONT touch MY boyfriend." Gives her a pissed look, eyes turned to a deep green.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:02 pm

Amber: What are you going to do about it? Your a slave. If i need to use the whip on you, i will.

Zakk: Lets go of Amber`s hand.

Amber: I know you better Zakk she just met you.

Zakk: Your a bitch you dont know me, you wanted to do me.

Amber: Slaps him and walks up to her room
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:07 pm

Nicolet: Slaps her before she could get in her room and pulls the door shut. Grabs Zakk's hand and pulls him into their shutting the door turning around to face him not saying anything.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:10 pm

Amber: Run after them and bangs on the door When you come out and you know you will soon i`ll whip Zakk for all the trouble you caused.

Zakk: Sighs and sits on his bed, he quickley walks across the room and climbs out the window sitting on the roof again.
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:13 pm

Nicolet: Hears Amber banging on the door and sees Zakk climb out the window and starts to cry softly and lays on her bed face down crying.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:17 pm

Zakk: Shuts the window and climbs back in, he gives Nicolet a kiss and opens the door.

Amber: Grabs him and ties his arms behind his back pulling him outside she takes off his shirt and takes a long whip out I love you and im sorry it came down to this

Zakk: I never loved you

Amber: Quickley whips him on his back as hard as she can. She grinned as he screamed in pain, and did it a couple more times
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:20 pm

Nicolet: Hears him screem and runs punching Amber in the face until she is bleeding on the floor, pulls Zakk back into their room and starts crying and sobbing
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:22 pm

Holy shiz! thats terrible! lol
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:23 pm

Izzy: Walks into their room and takes Nicolet`s hand Im sorry She takes Nicolet outside and ties her to a tree. Zakk follows and sits with Nicolet. Zakk if you untie her you will be killed and Nicolet if you touch Amber again you will be killed, Im sorry guys
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:24 pm

BRB DINNER
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:27 pm

HAVE A GOOD DINNER!!!!

Nicolet: Looks at Zakk and crys softly and whispers so only he could hear: I love you...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 24  Next