RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: Not Accepting! :: No Mercy :: Are you a slave? :: Or are you a master? :: Not Accepting! ::

Page 5 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 24  Next

Go down

:: Not Accepting! :: No Mercy :: Are you a slave? :: Or are you a master? :: Not Accepting! ::  - Page 5 Empty Re: :: Not Accepting! :: No Mercy :: Are you a slave? :: Or are you a master? :: Not Accepting! ::

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:44 pm

BACK!

Zakk: Kisses her I love you too

Amber: Grins at them from her bed room
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

:: Not Accepting! :: No Mercy :: Are you a slave? :: Or are you a master? :: Not Accepting! ::  - Page 5 Empty Re: :: Not Accepting! :: No Mercy :: Are you a slave? :: Or are you a master? :: Not Accepting! ::

Post  Guest Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:50 pm

Nicolet: Kisses him back as tears run down her face. W-why is she doing this to us Zakk? she says between sobs
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:52 pm

Zakk: Because i wont marry her, and she just likes being mean. Your just seeing the devil at work.
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:55 pm

Nicolet: What is she going to do to me? Looks into his eyes and then sobs, and lets her head hang her head hiding her face
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:59 pm

Zakk: She cant hurt you, only whip me. He rubbed the red whip marks on his back
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:03 pm

Nicolet: She can hurt me all she wants...i don't that bitch touching you picking up her head hair in her eyes cheeks stained from tears and looks at her window and then up at the sky sniffling
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:10 pm

The moon rises

Izzy: Zakk you can untie her now

Zakk: Unties Nicolet and carries her to their bed, he crawls in beside he and holds her tight I love you He says as he takes his shirt off

XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:14 pm

Nicolet: Sniffles and smiles slightly hugging his as close as she could possibly get to him. I love you to
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:21 pm

Zakk: I will protect you and i promise you that.

Amber: Walks in and looks at Zakk Izzy wants you

Zakk: Slowly gets up and moves towards the door. Amber shuts the door behind him and pulls him into her room locking the door with a key and smiles
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:30 pm

Nicolet: feels a shiver go down her spine when he leaves her and clutches the covers and squeezes her eyes shut and trys to sleep, and sob breaks out and she puts her face into her pillow crying softly.

I have to go again )): Can you come on around 6 your time? or is that to early?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:36 pm

Amber: Kiss me...now!

Zakk: Pushes her away and opens the door and walks back to the room with Nicolet, he gives her a kiss, and hugs he tight not leaving her side

I`ll Try!
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:41 pm

Nicolet: when he touches her she wakes up and gasps thinking it was Amber. French kisses him and rubs her body against him. "I love you so much"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:43 pm

Zakk: Love you too He starts to kiss her and he stops thinking about the horrible day and thinks all about how wonderful Nicolet is
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:47 pm

Nicolet: losses herself in kissing him and let's all her emotions flow out. She put her hands through his hair and wraps her legs around him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:49 pm

Zakk: Takes his shirt off What a Face and keeps kissing her til he is just in his boxers lol!
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:54 pm

Do u want them to do "it"??

Nicolet: kissing him like crazy her heart pounding her legs wraped around his body
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:55 pm

IDK!!!! Do you want them to? lol!

Zakk: Keeps kissing her
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:02 pm

Lol Idk! I asked u first!!

Nicolet: moans softly and rolls over next to him cetching her breath looking at him breathing hard. "Your amazing Zakk" smiles and puts her head on his chest listing to his heart race.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:06 pm

But i asked you second! 2 is bigger than 1!!!

Zakk: No so bad yourself he said smiling flower afro

Last edited by XxXx-Angel-xXxX on Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:12 pm

Lol how about tomorrow?

Nicolet: looks up and kisses him once more holding his hand and listining to the fan buzz above them. Grabs his hand and guides him to the window and opens the window and sits on the roof her arms around his waist her head on his shoulder.

Last edited by AlyssaBieber626 on Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:14 pm

XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:20 pm

Nicolet: "I love you so much Zakk" looks up at him and kisses his neck sitting in his lap.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:21 pm

I would, but I'm on my phone and it would b hard to join and stuff. I will in the morning(:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:24 pm

K

Zakk: Love you too Kisses her forehead
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:25 pm

I gtg. I will b on at 6 ur time(:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 24  Next