RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: Not Accepting! :: No Mercy :: Are you a slave? :: Or are you a master? :: Not Accepting! ::

Page 3 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next

Go down

:: Not Accepting! :: No Mercy :: Are you a slave? :: Or are you a master? :: Not Accepting! ::  - Page 3 Empty Re: :: Not Accepting! :: No Mercy :: Are you a slave? :: Or are you a master? :: Not Accepting! ::

Post  Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:29 pm

Nicolet: climbs next to him "are you ok?... You haven't said much since i got here.. Did I do something wrong.....?"

Christian: sits on couch with her legs in my lap and smiles at her.

I gtg to bed, I have exams tomorrow and have to get up early. One more post then I'm gonna go
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

:: Not Accepting! :: No Mercy :: Are you a slave? :: Or are you a master? :: Not Accepting! ::  - Page 3 Empty Re: :: Not Accepting! :: No Mercy :: Are you a slave? :: Or are you a master? :: Not Accepting! ::

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:32 pm

Zakk, no, not at all what happened to me is in the past

Izzy grabs his hand and takes him to her room she slides under the covers and makes room for him Can you sleep with me tonight?
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:37 pm

Nicolet: "ok.. Well I'm here if you ever want to talk ok?" kisses him on the cheek and slide back in through the window and lays in bed smiling that she kissed him.

Christian: "you know I can't say no to a beautiful lady like you" winks and kisses her moving his arms down her body
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:44 pm

Zakk turned bright red after she kissed him. He came back inside and kissed her on the cheek once Goodnight Nicolet He said in a whisper not wanting to wake her

Izzy smiles and rests her head on his shoulder then falls asleep
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:47 pm

Nicolet: wasn't asleep yet so she quickly pecks him on the lips giggles and rolls over so her back is facing him giggling

Christian: falls asleep next to her
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:49 pm

He smiles, he finally allowed himself to be himself with her. He sat on the edge of her bed smiling down at her.

XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:53 pm

Okay :)
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:54 pm

Nicolet: smiles and giggles at him and holds his hand and moves over to make room for him if he wanted.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:57 pm

Zakk lays with her and puts his arm around her and kisses her.

Should it be morning now?
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:02 pm

Nicolet: smiles and kisses him back moving closer to him wrapping her arms around him. And falls asleep with her head on his chest.

I think we should end it there for tonight. I have to go now ): lol this is rlly fun (: I will come on tomorrow (:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:04 pm

IKR and it is fun! Night! Sleep
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:00 am

MORNING!!!!

Izzy wakes up and yawns she pushes the covers off her not wanting to wake him she goes to take a shower.

Zakk wakes up and just lays with his arm around Nicolet
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:42 am

Nicolet: wakes up and wraps her arms around him pulling his head twards her and kissing him tenderly. "Mornin" she smiles and hold his hand.

Christian: sleeps
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:20 am

I have to go to school! I will back in about 9- 10 hours! See you laterrr!! (: lol! lol!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:23 pm

Hey im back

Zakk: Morning He kisses her forehead smiling

Izzy: Takes shower, then gets out and brushes hair
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:54 pm

Nicolet: Smiles and looks up at him her arms around him

Christian: gets up and walks down the hall and nocks on the bathroom door to see if she was in there
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:55 pm

Hey is back sorry (: what time is it where you are?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:57 pm

YAY YOUR BACK! jocolor 3:58 what about you?

Zakk: He sits up and puts her on his laps smiling

Izzy: Quickley covers her body with a towel and opens the door
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:04 pm

5:04 P.M lol n YAY UR BACK TOO! omg not to sound like a freak or anything, but i was thinking about this RP allll dayyy! lol idk y but i justed wanted school to end so i could go on! (:

Nicolet: Smiles and wraps her legs around pushing him down and kissing him. I love you

Christian:
Oh hey, sorry if I inturupted you.... smiles a sweet smile and moves the hair out of his eyes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:11 pm

Yea Me Too I Was Like confused in all my classes

Zakk: Smiles and starts to kiss her

Izzy: Just getting dressed
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:16 pm

Nicolet: French kisses him for about 8 seconds and then sits up looking at the clock, it said 11:57 A.M What time do we have to start working or whatever? I didn't even do any work at all yet.. she frowns looking at him.

Christian: Ahh i gottcha. I'm gonna go get dressed. Turns around and starts walking out the door.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:19 pm

Angel - I'm on now. :)

Alyssa - I'm here! xDD
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next