RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: Not Accepting! :: No Mercy :: Are you a slave? :: Or are you a master? :: Not Accepting! ::

Page 13 of 24 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 24  Next

Go down

:: Not Accepting! :: No Mercy :: Are you a slave? :: Or are you a master? :: Not Accepting! ::  - Page 13 Empty Re: :: Not Accepting! :: No Mercy :: Are you a slave? :: Or are you a master? :: Not Accepting! ::

Post  Guest Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:56 pm

Nicolet: You told him I was here?? And my stomach still hurts, but i'm still alive so it can't be that bad. sighs and puts her head on his shoulder
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

:: Not Accepting! :: No Mercy :: Are you a slave? :: Or are you a master? :: Not Accepting! ::  - Page 13 Empty Re: :: Not Accepting! :: No Mercy :: Are you a slave? :: Or are you a master? :: Not Accepting! ::

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:04 pm

Zakk: "No, he came and knocked on the door and i hid you while you were sleeping and he just randomly said tell your friend i said goodnight" He took her back to bed and covered her up "I`ll go get you something to eat, you are the princess after all" He smiled and kissed her forehead "So what does the princess want for breakfast?"
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:06 pm

Nicolet: I want you.. Nothing else. she pulled him to her side and kissed him
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:10 pm

Zakk: "Your gonna eat me?" He says smiling pulling the covers back and getting on top of her. Her pulled the covers over them and started to kiss her.
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:17 pm

Nicolet: Haha yeah wraps her arms around him and kisses him
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:24 pm

Krystal: Walks in "Zakk is Nicolet here........"

Zakk: Jumps up nervously
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:28 pm

Nicolet: dosent move and hold her breath
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:34 pm

Krystal: Starts to laugh "Its okay, you act like i havent seen this before. But Nicolet i need to talk to you about something.....please, your like the only girl here so please"

Zakk: "Ummm i`ll go do something while you talk i guess" Jumps out the window on to the roof.....

Wanna Join One of These Forums?:

Teen Rp: https://keeproleplaying.rpg-board.net/t508-open-green-wood-meadow-where-we-hide-where-we-live-the-only-place-that-is-safefor-us-open#73016

Wolf Rp: https://keeproleplaying.rpg-board.net/t506-members-needed-open-midnight-shadow-wolf-pack-gamma-female-mateless-open-members-needed
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:38 pm

Nicolet: sits up cross legged, her hair in a loose side pony tail and pats the bed next to her for her to sit down. What's up?

ill join the wolf one (:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:43 pm

Krystal: "I`m guessing you have met or heard of Aiden am i right?"

Zakk: Looks down at the field to see girls his age playing in the field....they were masters
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:44 pm

Nicolet: Yeah..... smiles slightly thinking about where she was taking this... why?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:50 pm

Krystal: "Well, something happened last night. Nothing bad. But i like him and i think he likes me too, but he might be tricking me. Do you think its a trick?" Wants to tell her about what happened last night.

BTW i think you will like the teen one alot better than the wolf cause of the story and stuff
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:54 pm

Nicolet: Well...tell me more
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:55 pm

so do i not join the wolf and just the teen???
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:56 pm

Hehe yeah..... :):):):):)
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:11 am

Sorry I`m taking so long!
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:12 am

lol s iight! (: i kinda gtg tho. and whats ur name btw?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:15 am

i gtg ): i will tlk to you tomorroww!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:21 am

Krystal: Tells her everything:

-Wolf-Girl- wrote:Aiden smiled and nodded. He cleaned the dishes, smiling at her every now and again. When he was done, he left them to dry, and smiled at her once more. "I'm going to get Zakk." He smiled and walked up the stairs and knocked on the door. "Zakk?"

XxXx-Angel-xXxX wrote:Zakk: Puts Nicolet in the closet and runs back to bed and sighs Yes whos there? He says tiredly

Krystal: Went to lie down on the couch and fell asleep under a warm blanket

-Wolf-Girl- wrote:Aiden smiled. "It's Aiden, sorry if I woke you, but I wanted to know if you wanted any desert with me and Krystal?" He asked, and smiled. "If you don't then that's okay too, but tell your friend I said good night." He smiled and walked down stairs. He could hear her when he moved her. He really didn't mind that she was there either.

XxXx-Angel-xXxX wrote:Zakk: Smiled No thanks my friend and I are fine Carried Nicolet back to their bed and laid her down, then crawled back in next to her happily

-Wolf-Girl- wrote:Aiden smiled and walked down stairs. He noticed Krystal was asleep. He picked her up gently in a bridal carry, with the blanket around her, and gently took her up the stairs to her room, and laid her on the bed. He walked back down, and sat on the couch.
Krystal: She starts to have a nightmare and screams, she wakes up sweaty. She takes off her clothes, shes only in her bra and underwear. She walks to the bathroom and washes her face, sits by the sink and thinks not ready to go back to bed.

-Wolf-Girl- wrote:Kyle jumped from the couch, and ran to her closed door. "Krystal? Are you okay?!" He called through the door

[quote="XxXx-Angel-xXxX"]The door is open btw

XxXx-Angel-xXxX wrote:Krystal: I`m fine, just a nightmare i probably wont be going to bed anytime soon by the way she said hiding her self behind the door, she peeked her head around smiling

-Wolf-Girl- wrote:Aiden sighed. "Want to watch some TV with me?" He asked, knowing she was frightened.

XxXx-Angel-xXxX wrote:Krystal: Yeah....I`ll go change first she said walking past him in her underwear and bra. She quickly slipped shorts and a tank top on, then went back to him

-Wolf-Girl- wrote:Aiden blushed, and rubbed the back of his head, like guys do when they get nervous. He then led her downstairs, and to the couch again.

XxXx-Angel-xXxX wrote:Krystal: Layed down and stared at him and not the tv then finally laid her head down sleepy but didn't sleep

-Wolf-Girl- wrote:Aiden watched the TV. He gently stroked her arm, making him slightly fall asleep.

Okay, bye Sad

XxXx-Angel-xXxX wrote:Krystal: Rested her head in his lap and held his hand

-Wolf-Girl- wrote:Aiden smiled.

Writers block, sorry.

XxXx-Angel-xXxX wrote:Its fine!

Krystal: Smiled, it made her feel better to know he was there

-Wolf-Girl- wrote:Aiden smiled, and wondered what Izzy would think when she found out he had a crush on a slave... He shrugged to himself, and continued to watch the TV.

XxXx-Angel-xXxX wrote:Krystal: Wonders why hes being so kind, maybes it a trick...yeah thats it, its a trick and i`m just falling for it. a Master could never fall for a slave...could they?

-Wolf-Girl- wrote:Aiden quietly got up, and turned down the TV. "You s-should probably go to bed.." He said.

XxXx-Angel-xXxX wrote:Krystal: Hoped it wasent a trick, because she did like him Goodnight Aiden...i mean master Walked upstairs a bit scared because of her nightmare but didnt show the fear. She crawled into bed and opened her window watching the moon and stars

GOODNIGHT BYE
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:11 pm

Nicolet: Well do you like love him?? or like love him? looks at her and then looks at the window looking for Zakk
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:16 pm

Krystal: "I think so, but idk if he likes me back. Do you think he does?" Hears the girls and looks out the window. "Come look!" Stares at Zakk then the girls in shock

Zakk: Sits leaning on the trunk of the tree. Stares at girls in the field. They were masters and......THEY WERE NAKED! His mouth drops wide open as he stares. He hears them screaming and giggling.
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:25 pm

XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:43 pm

Nicolet: looks out the window and sees the girls and quickly looks away. "Whoaa...didn't need to see that...." Lays on her back and looks out the window trying to ceatch Zakks eye.

I'll join later. I'm on my phone :P
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:59 pm

K

Girls: Wave to Zakk smiling

Zakk: Leans back on the tree trunk and half smiles

Krystal: "Hes gonna be in trouble when he comes back up here" Krystal says laughing
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 24 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 24  Next