RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: Not Accepting! :: No Mercy :: Are you a slave? :: Or are you a master? :: Not Accepting! ::

Page 8 of 24 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 24  Next

Go down

:: Not Accepting! :: No Mercy :: Are you a slave? :: Or are you a master? :: Not Accepting! ::  - Page 8 Empty Re: :: Not Accepting! :: No Mercy :: Are you a slave? :: Or are you a master? :: Not Accepting! ::

Post  Guest Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:02 pm

Angle?? r u here?? lol
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

:: Not Accepting! :: No Mercy :: Are you a slave? :: Or are you a master? :: Not Accepting! ::  - Page 8 Empty Re: :: Not Accepting! :: No Mercy :: Are you a slave? :: Or are you a master? :: Not Accepting! ::

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:37 pm

Back, had to go to my bro`s school thing.
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:38 pm

Zakk: Grabs her Yes, Dont know, Dont know, and no, so calm down
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:58 pm

-Wolf-Girl- wrote:Okay, so how exactly do I start?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:05 pm

Nicolet: Looks at him with her eyes big in fright and hugs him puting her head on his shoulder.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:32 pm

I`m replying to both of you so hold on
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:38 pm

Okay...but I gtg soon. Like in 10 minutes. There's this Equine Vet program that I want to get in but I have ro study my math so...thats Wut I'm gonna do
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:45 pm

If I leave...I had to go study
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:48 pm

Zakk: Smiled and held her hand as they walked downstairs to work

Izzy: Hey this is Krystal, Amber is gone! And Zakk I`m no longer your master, your new master is Aiden. You will move out tomorrow, i will drive you down there at noon. Good news is Krystal is going with you as a slave.

Zakk: Nodded and started to walk upstairs to pack.

Izzy: Thank you Zakk and Nicolet i need you to wash the dishes

Last edited by XxXx-Angel-xXxX on Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:03 pm

Can Kaylin be included in Aiden's slaves?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:04 pm

Do you want to? I`m trying to get two for each of us so Kaylin can go to Izzy or Aiden i don care
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:06 pm

Okay, I don't care either. I guess she should go to Izzy :)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:07 pm

Okay Cool flower And wanna Rp on the wolf since Alyssa left? we can go with us 3 tomorrow...
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:10 pm

I don't really know what to put for the wolf rp, and I have to go, so bye,
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:36 pm

REPOST: ALYSSA

Zakk: Smiled and held her hand as they walked downstairs to work

Izzy: Hey this is Krystal, Amber is gone! And Zakk I`m no longer your master, your new master is Aiden. You will move out tomorrow, i will drive you down there at noon. Good news is Krystal is going with you as a slave.

Zakk: Nodded sadly staring at his feet and started to walk upstairs to pack.

Izzy: Thank you Zakk and Nicolet i need you to wash the dishes
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:56 am

Nicolet: "I-I have to go to the bathroom...." runs upstairs after Zakk and takes his hand leading him into their room and shuts the door locking it behind them. Once they were behind the door she hugs him and starts crying. "No Zakk.....please don't go...please..."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:26 am

Aiden walked around his house. He felt awkward for some reason. He was walking around shirtless. Not expecting guests.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:36 am

Hey. Text me I wanna ask u sumthin
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:48 am

I texted you, but I don't know what happened.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:58 am

I didnt get it /: ill try n text you..
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:21 pm

I`m on Alyssa! Just replying to ya! Exclamation
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:25 pm

Zakk: I have no choice, but listen if you ever want to see me all you have to do is open your window. But this has to be night alright? He gives her a hug and kiss and starts to pack

Krystal: Walks in with her suitcase Izzy is going to drive us to Aiden`s now

Zakk: Nods I`ll be there in a second. He lets Krystal out of the room and walks over to Nicolet hugging her
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:59 pm

Aiden liked to cook, so he stayed in the kitchen, and started to make lunch.

Kaylin looked around, she wondered where she was going to go.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:02 pm

Hey I'm here too(: gonna reply in a sec(:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:08 pm

Nicolet: hugs him and kisses him. "I'm going with you" starts to throw some clothes in a bag.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 24 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 24  Next