RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: Not Accepting! :: No Mercy :: Are you a slave? :: Or are you a master? :: Not Accepting! ::

Page 1 of 24 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next

Go down

:: Not Accepting! :: No Mercy :: Are you a slave? :: Or are you a master? :: Not Accepting! ::  Empty :: Not Accepting! :: No Mercy :: Are you a slave? :: Or are you a master? :: Not Accepting! ::

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:17 pm

Onwer: XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Co-Owner:

Rules:
- To get have a baby put "Fades to black with (a guy)"
- To give birth to a baby put "Has a baby (Boy or Girl)"
- All masters own one whip
- Only Masters can buy houses
- Listen to the Owner and Co-Owner
- No cussing
- No marrying or dating your own peson
- Make slave AND master please!
- 2 Slaves can live in one room
- You can have 1-3 children
- Use my skelly please

Skelly for Masters

Name:
Mother:
Father:
Crush:
Bf/Gf:
Husband/Wife:
Children:
Personality:
Which House?:
Other:
Looks:
(You get to pick slaves when you start)

Skelly for Slaves

Name:
Mother:
Father:
Crush:
Bf/Gf:
Husband/Wife:
Children:
Personality:
What Master?:
Which Room?:
Other:
Looks:

Houses:

House 1:
Room 1:
Room 2:
Room 3:

House 2: Aiden
Room 1: Zakk and Krystal
Room 2:
Room 3:

House 3: Izzy
Room 1: Nicolet and Kaylin
Room 2:
Room 3:

House 4:
Room 1:
Room 2:
Room 3:

House 5: Christian
Room 1:
Room 2:
Room 3:

House 6:
Room 1:
Room 2:
Room 3:

Last edited by XxXx-Angel-xXxX on Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:54 pm; edited 8 times in total
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

:: Not Accepting! :: No Mercy :: Are you a slave? :: Or are you a master? :: Not Accepting! ::  Empty Re: :: Not Accepting! :: No Mercy :: Are you a slave? :: Or are you a master? :: Not Accepting! ::

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:12 pm

My People:

Name: Issabelle (Call me Izzy)
Mother: Idk
Father: Who cares
Crush: Christian <3
Bf/Gf: Christian <3
Husband/Wife: None
Children: None
Personality: Kind, never uses her whip
Which House?: House 3
Other:
Looks::: Not Accepting! :: No Mercy :: Are you a slave? :: Or are you a master? :: Not Accepting! ::  Pretty-blonde-emo-girls-288065_large

Name: Zakk
Father: Idk
Crush: Nicolet <3
Bf/Gf: Nicolet <3
Children: None
Personality: Hard Working, a bit shy, keeps to himself
Which Master?: Aiden
Which Room?: Room 1
Other:
Looks::: Not Accepting! :: No Mercy :: Are you a slave? :: Or are you a master? :: Not Accepting! ::  Zac-efron-medium-length-hair-amazing-eyes

Name: Krystal
Mother: Umm
Father: Umm
Crush: Aiden <3 (Dont tell him!)
Bf/Gf: IDK
Husband/Wife: IDK
Children: Nope
Personality: Sweet and Kind
What Master?: Aiden
Which Room?: Room 1
Other:.........
Looks: :: Not Accepting! :: No Mercy :: Are you a slave? :: Or are you a master? :: Not Accepting! ::  Cute%2BEmo%2BGirl%2BHairstyles%2B1

Last edited by XxXx-Angel-xXxX on Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:27 pm; edited 8 times in total
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

:: Not Accepting! :: No Mercy :: Are you a slave? :: Or are you a master? :: Not Accepting! ::  Empty Re: :: Not Accepting! :: No Mercy :: Are you a slave? :: Or are you a master? :: Not Accepting! ::

Post  Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:29 pm

Mind If I join? (:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:32 pm

Go ahead! :)
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:32 pm

Alright! Thanks but just a heads up....i might take a while cuz im rlly slow :P js.... (: lol
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:34 pm

K Lol
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:40 pm

Name: Christian Thomas Jones
Father: Idk
Crush: My doll Izzy(:
Bf/Gf: Izzy<3
Personality: Figure me out (;
Which House?: 5
Other: Um...
Looks:
:: Not Accepting! :: No Mercy :: Are you a slave? :: Or are you a master? :: Not Accepting! ::  Tumblr_lk6riqsNie1qbubtoo1_500

Name: Nicolet Marie Greenwood
Mother: Dead
Father: Dead
Crush: I have my babe Zakk<3 (:
Bf/Gf: Zakk<3
Husband/Wife: Uh...no
Children: No
Personality: Im shy and quiet....at first.. Get to know me to find out the rest
What Master?: Izzy
Which Room?: 3
Other: Figure me out to know.
Looks:
:: Not Accepting! :: No Mercy :: Are you a slave? :: Or are you a master? :: Not Accepting! ::  Emo-blonde-long

Name: Cody Alex Hanely
Mother: Dead
Father: Dead
Crush: None
Bf/Gf: None
Husband/Wife: Nahh
Personality: Meet me (;
What Master?: Um...who ever wants me
Which Room?: ^^ idk
Other:
Looks:
:: Not Accepting! :: No Mercy :: Are you a slave? :: Or are you a master? :: Not Accepting! ::  Guy7

Last edited by AlyssaBieber626 on Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:39 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Character Updates)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:53 pm

K Accepted
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:02 pm

Izzy gives Zakk and Nicolet new outfits and shoes. "You guys can just go to yours rooms and rest or whatever else you want. Tomarrow you begin working."

Zakk turns to Nicolet and takes the clothes he walks to his room and leave the door wide open as he lays on his bed.
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:06 pm

Nicolet: Okay... walks in the room with Zakk looking at him and then sits on her bed looking around

Christian: Looks for someone he could talk to and walks to Izzy. Hey.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:11 pm

Watches Nicolet then closes his eyes trying to fall asleep but cant

"Hey"
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:16 pm

Nicolet: Bites her lip nervously and glances at Zakk not know what to say.

Christian: Flips hair with a snap of his head as his hair falls in his eyes whats up? smiles slightly
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:18 pm

Zakk glances over at Nicolet and gets up taking his shirt off and went to the sink by the window to wash his face.

Izzy smiled Nothing how bout you?
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:43 pm

Ah sorry! My computers being stupid!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:43 pm

Its Okay take your time :)
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:45 pm

Nicolet: Thinks: "Whoa..." stares at him

Christian: Nothing really. smiles at her
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:50 pm

Zakk takes off his pants, (He has boxers on) and slips on his work clothes sits back down on his bed. He never really cared what people thought about his apearance

Do you like your new house? Izzy says sweetly
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:53 pm

Nicolet: Lays down on her bed and rolls over, her back facing him trying to sleep

Christian: It's pretty cool. smiles warmly we should chill sometime.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:58 pm

He watched her trying to sleep he decided not to work just yet maybe later on, so he just watched her

Yeah She said looking down
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:01 pm

Nicolet: feels his gaze on her and turns on her back and locks eyes with him.

Christian: Looks confused. You ok? steps closer to her
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:07 pm

I kinda have to go ): I have final exams all this week and i dont wanna screw them up :P I will try to go on on my iPod but its gonna take me like 15 minutes /:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:10 pm

Zakk didnt smile but didnt frown and just stared and finally looked away, he could never love anyone again. But maybe he could

I`m fine, but i think i should rest. i`ll see you later She got on her toes and kissed him on his cheek then walked up the stairs to her room

Okay...Bye! Dont screw up lol lol!
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 24 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next