RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yokoi Academy. (Monster RP) accepting.

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Yokoi Academy. (Monster RP) accepting. Empty Yokoi Academy. (Monster RP) accepting.

Post  Guest Wed May 11, 2011 2:32 am

Rules:

all rules apply
no cursing
no fighting in OOC (Out Of Character)
NO details WHAT so EVER. under ANY circumstances!
have fun!

Character Sheet/Skelly/Form:

Username:
Name: (first and last)
Crush:
BF/GF:
Personality:
History: (optional)
Species/Type Of Monster:
Powers:
Looks:
Pets?:
Pets Looks?:
Other: (anything else you wanna share?)

Letter you received:

Dear,
(first and last name)

We are happy to reply, that your submission to join our academy, has been accepted. Remember, all species are accepted, so don't be shy! We offer a wide verity of education, and fun!

Your child shall be in safe hands at Yokoi Academy, and you will not have to worry about him/her a bit! We make sure your child has an amazing, fun, learning experience! Hope to see you real soon!

From,
Yokoi Academy.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Yokoi Academy. (Monster RP) accepting. Empty Re: Yokoi Academy. (Monster RP) accepting.

Post  Guest Wed May 11, 2011 2:35 am

Username: StandInTheRain-
Name: Drew DarkHand
Crush: none
BF/GF: none
Personality: she is dark, and keeps to herself. She is naturally sweet, but can be mean if you mess with her wrong side.
Species/Type Of Monster: Demon
Powers: Teleportation, super sonic speed, super hearing.
Looks:
Pets?: none, until my father sends my dog
Pets Looks?: sooner or later when my father sends hims
Other: she is the demon princess. affraid
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Yokoi Academy. (Monster RP) accepting. Empty Re: Yokoi Academy. (Monster RP) accepting.

Post  Guest Wed May 11, 2011 2:39 am

Username: Rainyskky
Name: Scarlett Wale || Zelda Wale || Jeydon Wale || Zane Wale
Crush:
BF/GF:
Personality: Meet them
Species/Type Of Monster: Human || Angel || Angel || Demon
Powers: Figure them out ;)
Looks: (In order.)
Scarlett: 3 rd picture on my charrie post
Zelda: 2nd pic on charrie post
Jeydon: All pics on charrie post under his name
Zane: looks like Jeydon

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Yokoi Academy. (Monster RP) accepting. Empty Yokoi Academy. (Monster RP) accepting.

Post  Guest Wed May 11, 2011 2:54 am

(accepted)

Drew sat in the back of the classroom, and wrote random symbols of the demons all over her desk, that only she and other demons could understand.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 11, 2011 3:03 am

Zane

*Sat by Drew another fellow demon.*

Scarlett

"Jeydon, I feel like the only human." *I whined.*

Zelda

*Smiled at Scar's comment.*

Jeydon

*Laughed a bit.*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 11, 2011 3:09 am

Drew glared at them all annoyed. (lol!) And looked back at the Teacher.

"Today class, we don't do much sense its allot of people's first day. But, imma lay down the school laws!" He said, slamming piles of paper onto his desk, a huge crack showing up.

Drew just drew in her notebook, using demon symbols. she wrote, Another worthless year at this stupid academy, and a few others next to me are already bugging the living crap outta me. Ill have to deal with them, or else i might blow up the academy again... for the third time this year...

"Now! My name is Mr. Kill Joy." And Drew nodded her head in agrement, and chuckled, her demon horns showing. "No showing your Monster forms to other student that you didn't already know, or are your family."

Drew dozed off after no showing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 11, 2011 9:02 am

Scarlett

*Looked at Drew.*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 11, 2011 11:33 am

The session was over, and Drew woke up, grabbed her books and left the classroom to the lunchroom.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 11, 2011 5:08 pm

Username: BooksandSheltiesLove
Name: "My Ma named me Devon Kristopher Traine."
Crush: "I don't do crushes." None.
BF/GF: "What do you care?" None.
Personality: Devon is a Traine. This means he’s an ass at times; it means he can also be incredibly charming as well. As a Traine, he has probably been in more fights than you have ever been, so most don’t often mess with him. He probably knows words you don’t and your mother doesn’t want you to. Devon is quiet and loud at the same time. He has done the craziest things in the world, sometimes not even that bad, just a thing you wouldn’t expect a guy like Devon to do. He can often be annoying, just to be so. He actually is pretty smart, a somewhat evil genius. That doesn’t show often, considering he still is only at a C average. But at times he can randomly spit something out that actually is intelligent. His good side rarely appears and it’s only to family, even then – considering he doesn’t like most of his family. Devon is tired; tired of life; tired of being expected to do things he can’t possibly do – or things he doesn’t think he could; tired of having to mask the pain and smile pretty for the camera. He’s extremely reserved and usually pretty calm. But he’s just a small spark so if you start him up he’s a flame, growing slowly into pure fire – pure anger – as you keep talking. He can easily be set off but still has that sort of patience. Devon doesn’t seem so incredibly bad, on the inside. This is why Devon has a defense system around himself. He’s sarcastic, a pessimist, and hating – mostly on the outside. Yet, there is a good side underneath it all. But don’t bother trying to find it. Because Devon really will do everything in his power to stop you from seeing. He doesn’t want to be “weak” He’s been weak before, and now he’ll never go back – back to that terrible world of his past.
History: "(Insert colorful word of choice here) off and go (insert another equally colorful word here) yourself."
Species/Type Of Monster: Demon.
Powers: Teleportation (flashing in and out anywhere) ability to steal souls and possesion. As well as supernatural strength and at times speed.
Looks: Devon is somewhat attractive, actually he isn’t. He’s extremely handsome. He has dark, almost black brown hair that can often end up lightly touching his shoulders if he doesn't hack it off with a knife immediately. He has fair skin and warm brown eyes that seem to be so dark you can't see the pupil, framed with surprisingly long eyelashes. Devon is pretty tall, and thin enough, really. He once actually bothered to play sports to please his step-father, so he’s fairly muscular, mostly his legs from running around on a field. He once managed to find a brand-new pen somewhere, and now has slightly smudged drawings all over his arms and parts of his torso from boredom. He is an artist, in a way; as he redraws them almost every day – he has a bit of free time on his hands. He wears a string bracelet his little sister gave him a few weeks before she was killed by a wolf. Pets?: None
Pets Looks?: ^^^
Other:

Username: BooksandSheltiesLove.
Name: Shane Luther Pike.
Crush: "Why do you care?" None.
BF/GF: "I don't think that could ever happen..." None.
Personality: Shane is quiet, and thoughtful. He's pretty smart, and tends to fade into the background. He's sweet and kind, but is reserved. He's used to people running away, people screaming, yelling, telling him to go away. He's bruised, and doesn't seem to open up quickly. But if you get him to smile, truly smile, even just once, then you're in. He's sarcastic at times but usually stays quiet and just listens. He can snap at you, but usually if you snap at him. He can be ice cold, and he'll need his space then. Shane can be odd at times, and he can stare. Usually he's too focused on listening, he forgets to actually reply. Shane is distant at times, and he seems to think too much, but at times can act quickly.
History: "Oh God, ever heard of that saying 'Curiousity killed the cat'?"
Species/Type Of Monster: Ghost.
Powers: Being able to go invisible, floating/flying, ability to go through any solids and such, turning from almost solid to a form where you just go through him.
Looks: Shane is slightly tall, with jet black hair. He has deep blue eyes and long eyelashes. He's pale-ish, or at least fair. Shane is handsome, but in a special way that you wouldn't notice it at first. You have to really look, and even then it's a peculiar type of handsome. Shane is oddly fast on his feet, and quick in moving, though he seems to plan out his moves.
Pets?: "None, how would I take care of it?"
Pets Looks?: ^^^
Other: As a Ghost, he can shift in and out of solidness. His touch is different. When you touch him, the spot his skin connects with yours is super cold, or somewhat colder than the rest of your body, though you can't actually feel his hand.

Username: BooksandSheltiesLove.
Name: Thalia Marie Crete.
Gender: "Chick-a-dee, wanna check...? Too bad, just gonna have to take my word for it."
Crush: "Er, why should I tell you?" None.
BF/GF: "Ha, soon enough. If you know me, then yeah, soon enough."
Personality:
History: "You do realize I am probably capable of breaking your neck, right?"
Species/Type Of Monster: Vampire.
Powers: Super human strength, speed, hearing, and any other five senses. She can sometimes read minds, it depends, and is extremely persuasive. She can also, you know, drink your blood and turn you into a vampire, too.
Looks:
Pets?: "Oh, I don't think that would work. Maybe a bat? Blake. He hangs around me, though not much of a pet."
Pets Looks?: "Her" bat is a simply blood sucking one, with a black-brown coat that is soft and silky. He can talk to her considering at times she can turn into a bat. He has the usual pink-ish large ears, and a turned slightly up snout. His skin connects from his side to his arms turning into a dark brown wings.
Other: It has been insisted that Thalia remain on a strict diet of no other blood but from a blood bank at the hospital, though at times she can splurge and bite some one.

Last edited by BooksandSheltiesLove on Wed May 11, 2011 5:40 pm; edited 4 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Wed May 11, 2011 5:23 pm

*Sneaks in hands Bookies a note and darts away. Note says: I'm on. I can roleplay on both your rps,sorry I couldn't do this in morse code* x3
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 11, 2011 7:17 pm

Username: Spice-and-wolf
Name: Alexandria Toll
Crush: none yet
BF/GF: none
Personality: Alexa is sassy and a bit of a handful. She can be kind and considerate when the moment is right but prefers not to show the nice side of her.
History: Alexa was born with a gift of knowledge. Meaning she is very smart. She has been known to correct a lot of things that are not -so-clearly wrong.
Species/Type Of Monster: Dragon (Shadow)
Powers: Shadow breath, Darkness portal, Shadow Void, Invisiblilty,
Looks: Human:: Her eyes are a vibrant blue, hair is a reddish color// Dragon:: Scales are black but look blue-ish purple in the sunlight. Irises of her eyes are white.
Pets?: Chaell
Pets Looks?: Orange tabby cat
Other: (anything else you wanna share?) She has a twin that is a light dragon.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm

(both accepted)

Drew didn't eat anything because she was too worried about the new gym that her father wants her to cut the ribbon and open it for everyone. But she was too annoyed with all the new students around. All the others graduated, but for getting all the F's shes been getting, she ain't going anywhere.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 12, 2011 6:17 pm

Devon

He sat alone at a table, seeming to be led off in a corner. There weren't many demons at this school. He didn't bother eating the props infront of him, they were okay tasting - but plain disgusting in comparison to a soul. Devon often mused that he was a different type of vampire. Instead of sucking blood, he stole souls. Which caused most to stay away from him. He rose a hand to his head as he shifted at the table, his fingers grazing at the small black horns hidden beneath his hair. Demons could have red or black horns, Devon's luckily were black, and could stay hidden among his dark hair,
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 12, 2011 6:20 pm

Alexa stood in the doorway of the classroom. Was this the room she was to report to? She was seriously and hopelessly lost. "Hello." She callled out. But the teacher wasn't there. Nobody was.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 12, 2011 6:32 pm

Shane

He froze from where he was. Shane had been invisible, for the moment. He always seemed to leave class last, and after a while. No point in going to lunch, right? Naturally, he moved his arm and hit something, causing it to make a small noise. His eyes switched onto the girl, a girl, and locked onto her. She didn't look too different from afar. He wondered what the hell she might be. And if she would notice him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 13, 2011 9:22 am

Drew's one red and one black horns showed, as she walked down the empty hallway.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 13, 2011 11:10 pm

Alexa~~

Her bone wings fluttered nervously making them appear. "Crap!" Alexa said quickly tensing up and muttering a dissapearing spell for her wings. 'Did I hear something?' she thought. "Strangest school..." Alexa trailed off. She turned to the nearest window and looked outside. She dashed to the door and slammed it closed. Alexa let her breath out and let her wings reappear. She sat down in a seat and took out paper and a paper. Drawing lightly she recreated the sun littered scene from the window.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 13, 2011 11:18 pm

Shane

Naturally, he stared - it was a somewhat habit. He immediately knew he had seen something he shouldn't. Still, he wondered why the girl seemed so reluctant to show her wings. They were peculiar ones; not like an Angel's or a Fallen's or even a simple faerie. Shane was fascinated. He decided against actually revealing himself, and headed silently and slowly towards the door. Shane had no idea what was going on - he was normally very experienced in sneaking around. Which might give you the wrong idea. He liked to stay mostly invisible, and prefered to avoid people. So if he got stuck in a situation where a person or a few people were doing things they had meant for no one to see, he crept out of the area before they could notice him. A part of his back shimmered, as it sometimes did. If the girl was observant, and very observant, she might see him. If she was smart, very smart, she could figure out there was a ghost in the room.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 14, 2011 11:04 pm

Alexa ~~

Alexa turned her head towards the door. "Hmm..." she said in a whisper, "Is there anybody there?" Alexa nodded to herself. Muttering quietly she said, "I need my neurotoxin emmiting braclet." Alexa hid her wings and summoned two black discs. One she placed on a wall and another outside of the school. She Went through the one inside and appeared outside. But she left her picture on the desk. Uncolored. Unfinished. And awaiting for its message to be undecoded.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 15, 2011 11:08 am

Drew walked to her locker, to find a note. It Read:

Dear Drew,

How's school sweetie? I hope your having fun! Here are your dogs, make sure they don't tear up the school again! hugs and luck!

Sincerely,
Death King. or, Dad.

All of a sudden the card glows, and one three headed dog came out, and the entire school rumbled. Once it stopped, Drew walked down the hallway with them, making a BOOM sound for every step they took.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 15, 2011 11:22 am

Devon

He saw the dogs and his eyes locked onto one particular head. "Sweet," He murmured, reaching over and patting one of them on the head. Their fur was silky and parts were nicely matted with blood. He grinned, quickly scratching one behind the large ear, before the princess noticed.

On my phone and also WB .-.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 15, 2011 4:42 pm

Killer, the one he was petting, snapped as his hand and snarled. Drew sat down, and they laid under her desk, and went to sleep.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 15, 2011 4:43 pm

Devon

He couldn't help but grin even wider. The more agressive a dog like that was, the better.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 15, 2011 4:55 pm

Drew glared at Devon, her horns popping up.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 15, 2011 4:58 pm

Devon

He rolled his eyes. "Hello, Your Highness." He seemed to sneer, at the same time solemn. But he still bowed respectfully, taking his own seat in the back.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next