RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: Not Accepting! :: No Mercy :: Are you a slave? :: Or are you a master? :: Not Accepting! ::

Page 18 of 24 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24  Next

Go down

:: Not Accepting! :: No Mercy :: Are you a slave? :: Or are you a master? :: Not Accepting! ::  - Page 18 Empty Re: :: Not Accepting! :: No Mercy :: Are you a slave? :: Or are you a master? :: Not Accepting! ::

Post  Guest Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:42 pm

Nicolet: Whoa! Are you serious?! Damnnn!! Looks at Zakk and smiles holding his hand and kissing him
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

:: Not Accepting! :: No Mercy :: Are you a slave? :: Or are you a master? :: Not Accepting! ::  - Page 18 Empty Re: :: Not Accepting! :: No Mercy :: Are you a slave? :: Or are you a master? :: Not Accepting! ::

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:46 pm

Krystal: "He can kiss but hes like 25! and im 15!" Pretends to faint on the bed

Zakk: Stares at her in shock, doesnt think they should trust him....but doesnt say anything
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:50 pm

Nicolet: gets the same feeling as Zakk and looks at him nervously biting her lip
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:02 pm

Krystal: "I dont trust that dude but lets see what happens" Pulls Nicolet out the door with her and Zakk follows nervously
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:09 pm

Nicolet: grabs Zakks hand tight in hers and walks slowly behind Krystal looking at Zakks face and how perfect it was.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:47 am

Police: Waits in the car

Zakk: opens the car door for Nicolet and Krystal

Krystal: Slips in the car
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:15 am

Nicolet: slides into the car still holding onto Zakks hand. She had a bad feeling about this. Glances at Zakk nervously and swallows.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:52 pm

Police: Looks at them from the rear view mirror "We are heading to my house first so we can get my dog, hes a police dog and i have to have him at all times...." Speeds up a bit and arrives at a large house. 3 large German Shepherds lay on the stairs by the front door. "The biggest one is the boy, the others are the girls..." Turns into a circular drive way and turns off the car. He opens the door for them and runs up stairs. "Come up if you would like to"

Krystal: Looked at Zakk and Nicolet then at her surroundings..........

Zakk: Pulled Krystal close and Nicolet even closer not wanting anything to happen to them
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:57 pm

Nicolet: Looks around and moves close to Zakk so she is praticly sitting in his lap and looks at his eyes and whispers; I don't want to go up there...I don't have a good feeling about this... Looks back toward the house and looks then looks away again, her arm around Zakk's waist.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:26 pm

Zakk: "Lets go hurry up" Pulls Nicolet and Krystal along out of the house and into the back yard, seeing a bit of woods in the backyard her walked faster hearing the dogs running after them and began to run.

The Dogs: Thought they were playing and chased them playfully into the woods. And stayed with them licking their faces, were no trouble at all.

The Police Dude: Came dowstairs to find they werent there and looked for the dogs so they could find them but they werent there either. He ran outside and looked around but couldnt find any sign of them

The Male (Max):
:: Not Accepting! :: No Mercy :: Are you a slave? :: Or are you a master? :: Not Accepting! ::  - Page 18 100_3445

The Female (Scarlet):
:: Not Accepting! :: No Mercy :: Are you a slave? :: Or are you a master? :: Not Accepting! ::  - Page 18 Heidi_german_shepherd_01

The Female(Nicky):
:: Not Accepting! :: No Mercy :: Are you a slave? :: Or are you a master? :: Not Accepting! ::  - Page 18 WV02.20414368-1-pn

Last edited by XxXx-Angel-xXxX on Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:38 pm

You dont have to have that picture for your German Shepherd, you can change it to a different german shepherd just fyi
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:44 pm

Nicolet: What are you doing?!! she said in a whisper, were going to get caught. Were going back there and telling him we saw the dogs run after something and we wanted to see what it was ok?! Starts walking back.

lol no its chill (: but i kinda gtg...im at school for this show thing, i will try n be on later! ((:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:48 pm

Zakk: "No" Stands his ground with Krystal at his side with the dogs whimpering "Quiet" He commands the dogs and they stop turning to Nicolet

Krystal: "Come on Nicolet...." Pets the dogs finding wounds "He abused these dogs!" Kisses the dogs on their foreheads "Im not taking them back and im not going back" Grabs Zakk`s hand and pulls him into the woods with her and the dogs, finds a fence and jumps over.

Zakk: picks up the dogs one by one getting them over the tall fence, then climbs over with her and waits for Nicolet
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:49 pm

What u wanna name it?
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:53 pm

Nicolet: Sighs and turns around walking toward the fence and jumps it landing right next to Zakk. Sorry.... Kisses him for a couple seconds
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:59 pm

Zakk: "Its alright, its hard to think like i do. Krystal is scared to death and is sad for the dogs, which is probably why she is acting the way she is and agreeing with me" Plays with Max

Krystal: "They need food" Pets Scarlet

Zakk pulls out $1000$ from his pocket (Lol) "Found this on his table, it had a note on it that is was for us. Probably part of this trick but we cant get in trouble cause it said it was ours" Grins

What r u naming your dog?
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:04 pm

Nicky. thats my dogs name and hes a german shepherd mix. lol

Nicolet: Smiles and holds his hand looking at the dogs. What if he finds us...... looks back at Zakk with worry.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:09 pm

Zakk: "What if he doesnt" He says giving her a kiss

Krystal: "You guys are adorable" She says petting all the dogs

Max and Scarlet: Attack Krystal with lots of licks lol!
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:12 pm

Nicolet: Looks at the ground for a second thinking that over, and looks up at Zakk moving closer infront of him, inches from him. Where are we going to go? she says with a slight teasing smile.

Nicky: jumps on Krystal licking her face like crazy

i gtg now. ill b on my phone if i can<3 byee (:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:19 pm

Zakk: "Anywhere bit here"

Krystal: "Maybe hide in the woods for a bit, but not these woods. In the night sneak back to the house grab our clothes, then come back out to the woods. And think more from there. But we are keeping the dogs right?"

Zakk: Watched her amazed at what she had thought of, and so quickly then grinned "Yeah, we can keep the dogs. But take off their collars"

Krystal: Took them off quickly and smiled even bigger at the dogs "They need to go to the vet!"
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:51 pm

Nicolet: dosent say anything and let's go of Zakks handand puts it at her side and puts them in her back pockets. Then suddenly collapses down by a tree puking holding her stomach.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:10 pm

Krystal: Her eyes get wide but doesn't move

Zakk: "Nicolet!" Drops down by her side

Why does she keep puking? This is her second time
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:14 pm

Cuz she's pregnant.

Nicolet: groans and grips dirt in her hands "what the hell is wrong with me?.." looks at Zakk And then suddenly everything comes together. "Zakk... I think im.......pregnant" says the last word slowly and then looks at her stomach and then back at Zakk.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:24 pm

Krystal: "Oh god, now you guys wanna have a kid?!?" Starts to panic

Zakk: Grabs Krystal`s arm "Sit down and be quiet" Lets go and holds Nicolet "I love you and we can do this alright?" Turns to Krystal "I`ll be back, Max lets go" Waits til Max starts following and leaves not looking back. Takes a knife out of his back pocket and starts to look for a think branch to make a bow. Max starts to sniff away finding some berries to eat. Zakk starts to carve the bow out of a thick branch.

Krystal: Becomes more quiet and pushes Nicky over to Nicolet then strokes Scarlet gently
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:21 pm

She's not giving birth or anything, there just sinifects of it growing.

Nicolet: stops puking but her stomach still hurts a lot and puts her arm around Nicky and sighs puting her head against a tree and sighs blinking back tears.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 24 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24  Next