RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: Not Accepting! :: No Mercy :: Are you a slave? :: Or are you a master? :: Not Accepting! ::

Page 14 of 24 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 24  Next

Go down

:: Not Accepting! :: No Mercy :: Are you a slave? :: Or are you a master? :: Not Accepting! ::  - Page 14 Empty Re: :: Not Accepting! :: No Mercy :: Are you a slave? :: Or are you a master? :: Not Accepting! ::

Post  Guest Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:05 pm

Nicolet: Sighs and looks at her Hell yeah. Gets up and walks to the window and yells down at him Havin fun down there Zakk? rolls her eyes and shakes her head going back in and sitting next to Krystal laughing.

IM ON MY COMPUTER NOW (:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

:: Not Accepting! :: No Mercy :: Are you a slave? :: Or are you a master? :: Not Accepting! ::  - Page 14 Empty Re: :: Not Accepting! :: No Mercy :: Are you a slave? :: Or are you a master? :: Not Accepting! ::

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:08 pm

Zakk: "Yeah!" He says trying to mess with her as he climbs the tree onto the roof. Climbs in the window smiling "That was very fun" He says giving her a kiss. "Why dont you do that?" He says laughing

Krystal: Bursts out laughing again

AWESOME!! IM EATING ICE CREAM!
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:09 pm

Nicolet: Your such a perv! laughs and pushes him away playfully
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:11 pm

Zakk: "I`m a cute perv, dont ya think?" He pulls her close again smiling
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:13 pm

Nicolet: Hell yeah winks and kisses him

UHHGG!! BRB! :P
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:15 pm

Zakk: Smiles and kisses her

Krystal: "I think the girls want your Zakk"

Girls: "Come out! Hurry!" They giggle looking at the window waiting for Zakk
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:31 pm

Nicolet: Walks him to the window and flicks them off and then kisses him smiling. Hahahahahaha!!! What now bitches!! Shuts the window and laughs. You DON'T mess with MY boyfriend! rolls eyes and smiles
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:33 pm

Zakk: "Damn babe, are you gonna strip down like them?" Grins

Krystal: Sits on their bed laughing "Zakk your so stupid!"
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:35 pm

Nicolet: laughs and sits next to Krystal you wish hun laughs and looks at him
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:38 pm

Zakk: "Oh you know i wish it" Looks up and smiles "Thats gonna be a good wish" Starts to daydream

Krystal: Stands up and gets close to Zakk then slaps him making a big sound "WAKE UP PERV!!!!"

Zakk: "What the hell!" Starts to laugh
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:44 pm

Nicolet: laughs like crazy and stands up kissing him Stop day dreaming she says still lauging.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:48 pm

Zakk: Takes his shirt off and picks her up kissing her

Krystal: "Should i leave?" Laughs as she watches him undressing himself "Zakk! You go abs?!?! Thats shocking!"

XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:54 pm

Nicolet: hey hey hey, calm down there cowboy smiles and puts her hand on his abs looking at Krystal haha yeahh
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:57 pm

Zakk: Gets under the covers and slips him boxers off (Hes under the covers so you cant see him) Throws his boxers at Krystal "Get Out!"

Krystal: Screams "Okay that not right. Thats really gross"

Zakk: Pats a spot under the blankets for Nicolet "Please!" He grins

Krystal: "Wow, your lucky you got a guy doing that for you." She says, then laughs
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:00 pm

Nicolet: Zakk....control yourself looks at Krystal and rolls her eyes smiling slightly
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:01 pm

Zakk: "You ruin everything Krystal" He says laughing "Cmon Nicolet you know you wanna get under here with me"

Krystal: "I bet she does" Looks at Nicolet "Dont you?"
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:06 pm

XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:08 pm

Nicolet: of course I do...but its like....11 am.....bites her lip nervously thinking he would think she was lying

YEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:10 pm

I really don't know what to say.....
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:11 pm

Zakk: "Uhuh of corse, i`m sure thats the reason" he says sarcastically, garbs his clothes off the floor and goes to the bathroom with the blanket covering him puts his clothes on in the bathroom then throws the covers on the bed when he was done changing and walks out the front door to somewhere

Krystal: "I think i will go now...." goes downstairs to make breakfast

Last edited by XxXx-Angel-xXxX on Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:11 pm

Have Aiden wake up or something Krystal will be making breakfast lol
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:12 pm

Nicolet: Sighs stressed and runs her fingers through her hair, and sits on her bed rubbing her eyes with her hands and puts her face in her hands rolls over on the bed almost crying
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:15 pm

Zakk: Throws the blanket to Nicolet and goes out the window and down the tree walking into the field to be by himself

Krystal: Sets the table while the food is cooking and then goes back to the food and turns the stove off
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:20 pm

Okay, well Kaylin is just going to be left out??? What ever. Again, I'm like not in this really, because you guys seem like you are having fun.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:21 pm

Nicolet: Jumps out the window after Zakk and runs to ceatch up to him. Zakk im sorry, i didn't mean it like that.... it was just weird with Krystal there and all...im sorry
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 24 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 24  Next