RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: Not Accepting! :: No Mercy :: Are you a slave? :: Or are you a master? :: Not Accepting! ::

Page 2 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next

Go down

:: Not Accepting! :: No Mercy :: Are you a slave? :: Or are you a master? :: Not Accepting! ::  - Page 2 Empty Re: :: Not Accepting! :: No Mercy :: Are you a slave? :: Or are you a master? :: Not Accepting! ::

Post  Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:15 pm

Nicolet: Bites her lip again and gets up slowly and walks to him sitting next to him about 1 foot from him. Um...Hi....Im Nicolet.... looks at him nervously

Christian: Opens his mouth to say something but before he could she was gone. Just stands there thinking
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

:: Not Accepting! :: No Mercy :: Are you a slave? :: Or are you a master? :: Not Accepting! ::  - Page 2 Empty Re: :: Not Accepting! :: No Mercy :: Are you a slave? :: Or are you a master? :: Not Accepting! ::

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:21 pm

Zakk stares at the ground and nods Im Zakk

She doesnt want him to go but she had nothing to say so she sits at the tops of her stairs by her door
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:24 pm

Nicolet: glances at him

Christian: runs up the steps and kisses her passionately for about 7 seconds then runs back down and goes into his room and shuts the door

ill be back tomorrow! And thaannksss!! (; lol!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:27 pm

Zakk looks over at Nicolet and gives her a weak smile

Izzy touches her finger to her lips and smiles, not a fake smile but a real big smile
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:59 pm

I'm back(: u there???
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:03 pm

be back in 30min.
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:05 pm

Nicolet: smiles at him and locks eyes with him she thinks she is falling for him.

Christian: touches his lips smiling and pokes his head out the door up at her room with a sigh.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:06 pm

Okay(: I'll b here
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:50 pm

Zakk got up, I know we dont have to do anything today but i cant sit here doing nothing see you later He went out to chop wood for Izzy`s fireplace, he slipped off his shirt again and wiped the sweat from his neck with it

Izzy runs down to his room and pulls him close, she kisses him and doesn't dare pull away, she realized she loved him
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:56 pm

Nicolet: oh.... Okay....

Christian: kisses her long and hard wrapping his arms around her waist pulling her closer to him and backs up into his room until he's against a wall, still kissing her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:15 pm

Zakk finishes chopping wood and takes a shower, he comes back into the room in only his boxers. He just slides under the covers and sighs tiredly.

Izzy kisses him with her fingers running through his hair
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:18 pm

Sorry dad HAD to get on the computer lol!
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:22 pm

Nicolet: goodnight zakk... she says quietly as she turns off the light and rolls over

Christian: moans slightly in pleasure and moves to the couch kissing her, his arms on her hips
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:23 pm

Lol it's ok. I HATE when they do that!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:27 pm

Zakk rolled over facing her back, Goodnight Nicolet He felt her could trust her but wasent ready to fully trust yet, he heard noises coming from downstairs and jumped up he looked over at Nicolet and walked out of the room soon he was watching Izzy kiss someone but he wasent sure who

Izzy wrapped her arms around his neck and looked over feeling someone watching them, her eyes got big when she saw Zakk staring, she quickley sat up

IKR!
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:35 pm

Nicolet: "Zakk?" Rolls over and sees the door cracked open and gets out of bed and creeps downstairs and walks to Zakk "Zakk Wuts wrong?"

Christian: stares blankly at them and looks at Izzy them back at Zakk.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:37 pm

Zakk says nothing because he does not want to be whipped.

Izzy cant help but start laughing
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:41 pm

Nicolet: grabs Zakk by the hand and pulls him around the hall in a corner "what happened??"

Christian: laughs nervously

Last edited by AlyssaBieber626 on Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:41 pm

Going to get ice cream lol be back in 10min. :) I mean where else are we even going!!!! Lol
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:42 pm

They were just kissing thats all

Gives him a kiss
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:43 pm

Lol have fun!! bring me some(; lol hurry back!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:03 pm

BAK!!!
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:06 pm

Nicolet: "Oh... ok" turns around and starts to walk twards the stairs

Christian: Shuts and locks the door and walks back to her and kisses her long and hard

Heyyyyy!!(:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:22 pm

Zakk followed Nicolet, once they got back to the room he locked the door and opened the window, he climbed out and sat on the roof next to the window he stared at the stars.

Izzy giggled

Hey! :) Sorry dad stole computer again Evil or Very Mad
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next