RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I will roleplay with the first person who wants to, and ONLY them.

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

I will roleplay with the first person who wants to, and ONLY them. - Page 11 Empty Re: I will roleplay with the first person who wants to, and ONLY them.

Post  Guest Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:24 pm

Jason sighs, "I know. But I'm the one who told him so..."

Stella shook her head. She kept walking. It was kinda outside and she ran her fingers through her hair so she wouldn't start sweating.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

I will roleplay with the first person who wants to, and ONLY them. - Page 11 Empty Re: I will roleplay with the first person who wants to, and ONLY them.

Post  Kat Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:27 pm

Robbie shook her head. "It doesn't matter. He would have found out soon enough." She scooted closer to him.

Aaron watched her sadly.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:29 pm

Stella took her sunglasses off her head and put them over her eyes. She kept walking.

Jason sighs and puts his arm around her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:34 pm

Robbie sighed. "I thought I could believe in him..."

Aaron got in his car and drove off.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:35 pm

Jason sighs, "It's fine."

Stella finally got home and walks in her houses. She pulls off her shoes and falls on to the couch, exhausted.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:37 pm

Aaron texted Stella one word, "PLEASE."

Robbie sighed. "You know what? I'm done letting him control my life. Come on. Let's go swimming. It's hot out."
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:40 pm

Stella looks at her phone and texts back: What do you want?

Jason looks at her, "Alright."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:42 pm

Robbie looked at him. "Okay, I need to go to my house and get my swim suit. I can sneak up the tree in the back to my window."

Aaron sighed and replied, "An explanation?"
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:43 pm

Stella sighs and texts back: About what?!? You're the one being a jerk.

Jason nods, "Alright. Well I gotta go home too."

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:44 pm

Aaron- "How was I being a jerk? Why am I the bad guy?"

Robbie nodded. "Can we meet here in half an hour?"
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:46 pm

Stella turned her phone off and walks outside. She sits in her front yard criss-crossed.

Jason smiles, "Sure."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:52 pm

Robbie kissed her cheek. "Kay." She ran towards her house which was fairly close. She snuck in the window and changed. She was wearing This: http://www.avenue7.com/Outfit/f9df4ae5-9cbe-4fef-becd-70706b2b745b when she
met up with Jason

Aaron sighed and waited for a reoly.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:01 pm

Stella was in sitting her lawn, singing some random song by BrokeNCYDE.

Jason was there. He had a shirt on but he was wearing shorts.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:39 pm

Robbie smiled and walked to him. "We're going to someplace special, okay?"

Aaron walked outside and sat on his porch.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:47 pm

Jason smiles, "Alright.."

Stella sighs, "A few more hours wasted on another stupid jerk." She bit her lip and gazed up at the sky.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:51 pm

Audrey walked by Stella, texting. She glanced at her. "Are you okay? You look upset."

Robbie led the way to a beautiful waterfall and lake with a forest surrounding it.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:52 pm

Stella looks at Audrey, "I guess..." She bit her lip.

Jason looks at the waterfall.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:54 pm

Robbie raised an eyebrow and waited for his reaction. A doe ran right in front of them and she smiled.

Audrey sat next to her. "What's wrong?"
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:55 pm

Stella sighs, "Just tired of jerks." She could tell Audrey was pretty young, so she may not understand what Stella meant.

Jason backwards a little when he saw the deer. His heart skipped a beat. It scared him there for a second.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:02 am

Robbie burst out laughing.

Audrey nodded. "Boys suck. They waste your time because you're pretty and then they crush you."
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:04 am

Jason glares at her. Then he starts laughing a little himself.

Stella smiles, "I second that." She looks at the palms of her hands. "I thought he was a nice guy, but he just wasn't. All the cute guys are like that." She bit her lip.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:06 am

Audrey nodded. "Who is he?"

Robbie walked to the edge of a cliff that was at least 50 feet above the water and jumped into the water.

GTG. Can you tell C.L.Unicorn for me.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:07 am

Sure ^_^

Stella looks at him, "His name is Aaron. You prolly don't know him."

Jason watches her thinking: There's no way in hell I'm gonna do that.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:39 am

Robbie came up out of the water long enough to take a breath before a huge wave knocked her under. She came back up and didn't even get a chance to breathe before another humungo wave knocked her under. Robbie came up one last time before the biggest wave of all knocked her deeper than before. She hit her head on a rock and slowly began to inch towards the bottom.

Audrey glanced at her. "Aaron Hart?"
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:53 pm

Stella sighs, "Yeah..." She looks at her. "You know him?"

Jason sighs and jumps in without hesitation. He grabs her body and swims to the surface. He gets her onto shore. His shirt clinged to his abs because it was wet.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next