RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I will roleplay with the first person who wants to, and ONLY them.

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

I will roleplay with the first person who wants to, and ONLY them. Empty I will roleplay with the first person who wants to, and ONLY them.

Post  Guest Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:45 pm

Title says it all.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

I will roleplay with the first person who wants to, and ONLY them. Empty Re: I will roleplay with the first person who wants to, and ONLY them.

Post  Kat Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:54 pm

MEH!!!
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

I will roleplay with the first person who wants to, and ONLY them. Empty Re: I will roleplay with the first person who wants to, and ONLY them.

Post  Guest Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:58 pm

xD Okay.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:02 pm

Lol. Sorry if I take a long time. I just ran a mile. URGHLFLUGH!
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:03 pm

xD Someone sounds exhausted.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:05 pm

You have no idea. Lol. Should we make charries???
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:05 pm

I guess. I'll make mine. (:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:15 pm

Name: Stella Marie
NickName: Stella, Stellz, Bell
Sexual Orientation (Gay, Straight, Bisexual, or Lesbian): Straight
Crush: Not yet.
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: No.
Fiance: Not yet.
Spouse: Nope.
Expecting?: NeverevereverEVER!!
Kids: Noneeee.
Picture(No Anime!):
I will roleplay with the first person who wants to, and ONLY them. Brookelle-bones_2
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:19 pm

Opay.

Name: Robbie
Personality: Robbie's a sketchy girl who tends to keep to herself. She can be vicious when she needs to be and can really put up a fight and an argument. Robbie is also Aaron's twin sister. She will do anything to protect her sister Audrey.
Looks: I will roleplay with the first person who wants to, and ONLY them. Outside

Name: Aaron
Personality: He's a generally bubbly guy and is basically the total opposite of his sister.
Looks:I will roleplay with the first person who wants to, and ONLY them. GothGuyEdited

Name: Audrey
Personality: She's a sweet and bubbly girl... Other than that, meet her.
Looks: I will roleplay with the first person who wants to, and ONLY them. Grace

I can make more too, if you want.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:21 pm

Stella walks down the sidewalk, texting. She looks at her phone with great intensity and hums quietly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:23 pm

Aaron was walking down the road texting and listening to his iPod. He ran straight into Stella. "Sorry!"

Sorryyyyyyyy.... But could chu make a guy too? I wanna RP Robbie. xD
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:24 pm

I guess. He'll be up in a few.

Stella bit her lip, "Watch it dumba-" She almost said something mean before she looked up. "I-It's fine." She stutters a little and lightly smiles.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:27 pm

Aaron grabbed her hand and pulled her up. "I'm so sorry... My stupid sister won't quit texting me..." He smiled lightly.

Robbie was in the woods, bounding from tree to tree. Miraculously, she could jump on even the thinnest of branches and balance her weight right so it would fall.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:32 pm

Stella smiles, "It's completely fine." If it weren't a cute boy, she'd be cussing like a mad man. She slightly blushed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:34 pm

Aaron stuck his hand out after shoving his phone in his pocket. "I'm Aaron."

Robbie stopped on a branch and texted Aaron again.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:35 pm

Stella smiles and shakes his hand, "I'm Stella."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:38 pm

Aaron let her hand fall when he was done shaking it. He yanked it phone out and turned it off.

Sorry to be buggy but can we RP Robbie and ur dude now, even if chu didn't make his skelly????????
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:40 pm

Okay. His name is Jason and he looks like this. . .
I will roleplay with the first person who wants to, and ONLY them. Alex-Evans-alex-evans-829207_300_411

Stella puts her hands in her back pockets. She had to look up to see his face, because she was short.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:43 pm

YAY!! He's cute!!!! Let's just say he's in the forest?

Robbie jumped from her tree to another and landed on a super thin branch. She balenced her weight wrong and the branch broke, over 20 feet above the ground. She fell and screamed, about ten feet down she grabbed a branch and dangled there with no branches under her to jump down on.

Aaron smiled. "No more Robbie."
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:46 pm

Mkay.

Aaron happens to be walking under the branch she was hanging on to. He caught her when he heard a scream.

Stella giggles.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:47 pm

Aaron sighed. "Having two sisters sucks."

Robbie had lost her grip and fallen but someone caught her. "Erm..."
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:50 pm

Jason looks at her and giggles, "I believe you owe me a thanks." He winks and sets her down.

Stella sighs, "Better than having no siblings."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:54 pm

Robbie stubbornly crossed her arms. "I owe you nothing. I would've been fine if you hadn't been there." She scowled at him with her hair covering half her face.

Aaron shrugged and smiled. "In someways I guess."
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:55 pm

Jason chuckles, "Whatever babe." He winks, "We both know you would've busted your butt if I hadn't helped you." He stuck his tongue out.

Stella smiles, "Yeah."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:07 pm

Robbie bit her lower lip and glared. "Don't call me babe. I have a name."

Aaron smiled. "So you go to Palmer High?"
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next