RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I will roleplay with the first person who wants to, and ONLY them.

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

I will roleplay with the first person who wants to, and ONLY them. - Page 14 Empty Re: I will roleplay with the first person who wants to, and ONLY them.

Post  Guest Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:15 pm

Jason laughs, "Fine. What do you wanna talk about?"

Stella sighs and replies, I guess I'm sorry. I feel stupid :/
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

I will roleplay with the first person who wants to, and ONLY them. - Page 14 Empty Re: I will roleplay with the first person who wants to, and ONLY them.

Post  Kat Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:18 pm

Robbie thought. "I wanna talk about... CRUD!" She grunted and punched the dashboard.

Aaron You forgive me?
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:19 pm

Stella bit her lip and replies, Sure..

Jason looks at her then at the dashboard, "So.. What's your favorite color?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:24 pm

Robbie shook her head. "No... no no no!" She glanced at him. "You have no idea how much I hate my mom!"

Aaron smiled. Thanks. Call me later, kay?"
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:26 pm

Stella knew she'd forget to call him so she called him now. She waits for him to answer.

Jason looks ahead, "So your favorite colors green, eh?" He tries not to chuckle.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:33 pm

Robbie held back from snapping at him. "I'm serious Jason! My dog... Oh no... Change of plans, drive me to the animal shelter. Now."

Aaron chuckled and picked up. "Hey."

Audrey wandered in.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:36 pm

Jason looks at her, not having a clue what was going on. He drove to the animal shelter.

Stella smiles. "Hey"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:42 pm

Robbie explained. "My mom threatened to take my dog to the shelter if I ran away like I said I would. When I went to my house she wasn't there..."

Aaron laughed. "Didn't I say later?"
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:11 pm

Jason sighs, "Well here we are. Go save your dog." He smiles.

Stella giggles, "Well I called now. Is there a problem?" She grins to herself.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:25 pm

Aaron laughed. "Nope. But I bet Audrey's wandering around your house right now. She does that."

Robbie ran in and found Aria right away. "Aria!"
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:26 am

Stella giggles, "I'm completely fine with that."

Jason sits in the truck, laid back, exhausted.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:54 am

Aaron laughed. "Maybe I should meet you guys there." He waited in silence. "Kidding, Stella, Kidding."

Robbie paid for her dog and took her out to the truck. She opened the door and Aria jumped in and immeadiately ran to Jason and crawled onto his lap. "Aww! How cute!" She took a picture on her phone.

Aria: I will roleplay with the first person who wants to, and ONLY them. - Page 14 Bordercolliebluemerle
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:05 pm

Stella rolls her eyes, "Yeah. Real funny joke."

Jason smiles and strokes Aria's ear.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:17 pm

Aaron laughed. "Okay... I should let you go, huh?"

Robbie smiled and got in. "This is Aria."
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:36 pm

Stella thought he said 'Hun' and frowns, "Don't ya think it's a little early for that?"

Jason smiles and looks down at the dog. He starts the truck again and drives away.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:59 pm

Robbie sat in silence (We need drama)

Aaron frowned. "What?"
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:20 am

Stella sighs, "Nothing."

Jason looks at her, he flicks her then looks back at the road.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:55 am

Aaron frowned. "You don't wanna get off the phone...?"

Robbie looked at him, "Hey!" and flicked him back.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:45 pm

Stella was kinda confused, "No, Don't go." she said covering up what she already said.

Jason laughs a little and flicks her back.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:13 pm

Robbie giggled and smacked his arm playfully.

Aaron smiled. "Okay.But can you check on Audrey first?"

My Gradma's computer is EPIC!!!!
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:18 pm

Why is that? xD

Jason laughs a little and gently punched her arm, not hitting her hard.

Stella smiles, "Sure." She walks in the house and sees Audrey.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:33 pm

Robbie pushed him and laughed.

Audrey blushed. "Hi..

It's the size of a tv and is touch screen!
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:35 pm

Oh wow.

Jason laughs.

Stella giggles, "Hey girly. I'm on the phone with Aaron."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:39 pm

It'd be really dramatic if they got in a car accident. hint hint.

Robbie laughed and pushed him.

Audrey smiled. "Really? Tell him I said hey buttnuget."
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:41 pm

Awwh. I don't wanna, Jason already said he was a responsible driver ):<

Stella rolls her eyes and puts the phone to her ear, "You're sister said Hey Buttnuget."

Jason smiles, still focused on the road he pushed her back.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next