RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I will roleplay with the first person who wants to, and ONLY them.

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

I will roleplay with the first person who wants to, and ONLY them. - Page 13 Empty Re: I will roleplay with the first person who wants to, and ONLY them.

Post  Guest Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:53 pm

Stella coughs a little more.

Jason shrugs, "You choose"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

I will roleplay with the first person who wants to, and ONLY them. - Page 13 Empty Re: I will roleplay with the first person who wants to, and ONLY them.

Post  Kat Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:57 pm

Robbie raised an eyebrow. "You're going to trust me to pick what we do after this?"

Audrey glanced at her. "You okay?"
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:06 pm

Stella stops coughing, "I guess."

Jason smiles, "Sure. I'm scared of heights so..."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:08 pm

Robbie smiled. "Okay. Umm.... Does Applebee's work for you?"

Audrey nodded. "Okay. So... You busy?"
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:16 pm

Stella sighs, "Unfortunately, No. I'm not busy at all."

Jason nods, "Sure."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:20 pm

Robbie smiled. "Okay. Can I trust you to drive my truck without totalling it?"

Audrey smiled. "Wanna do something?"

Hurry! Meh bro is gonna steal the computer for 30 mins.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:23 pm

Kitty Kat wrote:Robbie smiled. "Okay. Can I trust you to drive my truck without totalling it?"

Audrey smiled. "Wanna do something?"

Hurry! Meh bro is gonna steal the computer for 30 mins.

Oh Nooooo

Stella smiles, "Sure.."

Jason looks her up and down, head-to-toe. "Are you kidding me? You're the stunt devil in this relationship. I bet I can drive it better than you." He winks.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:26 pm

Robbie laughed. "Okay, can I go up and get my cover and phone first?"

Audrey smiled back. "Cool. Where to?"
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:49 pm

U still here?
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:46 pm

Jason smiles, "Sureeee."

Stella shrugs, "Anywhere but here and near Aaron."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:03 pm

Audrey thought for a kinute. "Errr.... I got nothin. Any ideas?"

Robbie ran up there and put her stuff of then went to the truck and drove it terribly down the hill.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:33 pm

Jason was sitting in the grass beside the creek.

Stella bit her lip, "I dunno. You're too young to go clubbin'."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:36 pm

Audrey laughed and poked her shoulder. "You are too!"

Robbie parked about three inches from him, very close to hitting him.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:05 pm

Stella grins, "It's called VIP sleaze."

Jason looks at the truck.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:10 pm

Audrey laughed. "We could go to... To... A pool? I dunno!"

Robbie laughed and got out. "Well come Jason!"
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:43 pm

Stella smiles, "Alright. Well I'm gonna go get my phone." She walks in the house, grabs her cellphone and turns it on. She sees the text from Aaron and texts him: [i]Whatever. I'm hangin' out with your little sister."

Jason stood up and smiles.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:45 pm

Roobie laughed and got in the otherside.

Aaron frowned and texted her. "What?"

Audrey waited.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:48 pm

Jason got in and starts the truck.

Stella walks out side, looking at her phone. She texts back: Audrey.. He rand I are about to go to the pool. Who would've known your younger sister is nicer.

Last edited by BrokeNCYDE on Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:50 pm

Aaron rolled his eyes. She's 13!

Robbie watched him happily.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:51 pm

Stella texted back: and...?!? We're only going swimming! Jesus Christ!

Jason put it in gear and drove back over the hill and onto the street.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:53 pm

Robbie giggled. "It's an awkward silence..."

Aaron couldn't help but laugh. I heard. I meant that I can't believe you and her get along! Ur so different!
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:56 pm

Jason grins, "It's not anymore."

Stella rolls her eyes and replies: I know. We had too much in common, but see where that got us? Exactly, so maybe it's better if I hung out with someone that has nothing in common with me.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:59 pm

Aaron I have no clue what I did wrong Stella...

Robbie laughed. "Yupo! I did that for your sake!"
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:00 pm

Stella sighs and replies. I saw the way you acted when Robbie told you she was with Jason. You practically told her that she couldn't be there. She's a teenage girl. I don't want you controlling me, like you control her!

Jason laughs and rolls his eyes jokingly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:03 pm

Robbie pursed her lips together. "Seriously. Any longer in silence and I would have started screaming. I do that all the time."

Aaron frowned. I didn't mean to control her... I just got worried because she's been missing for over a week and all I keep getting is mocking texts from her.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next