RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I will roleplay with the first person who wants to, and ONLY them.

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

I will roleplay with the first person who wants to, and ONLY them. - Page 12 Empty Re: I will roleplay with the first person who wants to, and ONLY them.

Post  Kat Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:08 pm

Audrey nodded slowly. "He's my brother."

Robbie laid on the shore, unbreathing.

School was a bust. I got nervous and didn't say a word to Brayden all day.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

I will roleplay with the first person who wants to, and ONLY them. - Page 12 Empty Re: I will roleplay with the first person who wants to, and ONLY them.

Post  Guest Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:57 pm

Kitty Kat wrote:Audrey nodded slowly. "He's my brother."

Robbie laid on the shore, unbreathing.

School was a bust. I got nervous and didn't say a word to Brayden all day.

Wimp x3

Stella looks at her, "Oh then I prolly shouldn't be talking crap in front of you." She giggles.

Jason gave her mouth-to-mouth. CPR TIMEEE!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:26 pm

Robbie started breathing but stayed still with her eyes shut.

Audrey shrugged. "He's a jerk, I don't care."

I JUST GOT MY HAIR DYED!!! GAWD!! TOOK THE GIRL 3 HOURS!
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:18 am

Kitty Kat wrote:Robbie started breathing but stayed still with her eyes shut.

Audrey shrugged. "He's a jerk, I don't care."

I JUST GOT MY HAIR DYED!!! GAWD!! TOOK THE GIRL 3 HOURS!

I just got my hair dyed too! :O I have black hair with pink underneath. (: and then I poof out my hair. :D

Jason was relieved when he saw her breathing again.

Stella giggles, "Alright." She looks across the street then back at Audrey. "So... Do you live with him?"

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:45 am

Audrey nodded. "Sadly. I saw him when he got home... What happened?"

Robbie coughed up a ton of water after a bit and opened her eyes slightly. "J-Jason?"

LUCKEHHH!!!! I wanna poof my hair out but for me it takes forever. I got mine dyed red! But mom wouldn't let me bleach it so it isn't as bright as I'd like.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:50 pm

Kitty Kat wrote:Audrey nodded. "Sadly. I saw him when he got home... What happened?"

Robbie coughed up a ton of water after a bit and opened her eyes slightly. "J-Jason?"

LUCKEHHH!!!! I wanna poof my hair out but for me it takes forever. I got mine dyed red! But mom wouldn't let me bleach it so it isn't as bright as I'd like.

XD All you gotta do is get some hair spray and take a comb and run it quickly up and down through a few strands of hair. I hate it when it gets TOO poofy though.

Stella looks at Audrey, "I don't really remember, all I remember was Robbie running away, Jason follows and I called him something and walked off. He begged me to get in the car, but I refused. My feet hurt, but I still have my dignity."

Jason looks at and props her onto his knee. "Yes?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:01 pm

Robbie frowned. "My head hurts."

Audrey nodded. "That was the last straw for Robbie..." She sighed. "She didn't want to come home period because of Aaron and now I don't think she will come home..."

Sad MY FEET HURT. I had to stay after school to run a mie. Evil or Very Mad
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:37 pm

Kitty Kat wrote:Robbie frowned. "My head hurts."

Audrey nodded. "That was the last straw for Robbie..." She sighed. "She didn't want to come home period because of Aaron and now I don't think she will come home..."

Sad MY FEET HURT. I had to stay after school to run a mie. Evil or Very Mad

xD Sucks for chuuu!

Stella sighs, "I didn't want to end up dating him and him controlling my life." She bit her lip.

Jason looks at her, "Well your head hit a rock and you passed out underwater. Then I had to save you."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:39 pm

Robbie frowned. "Poo. Now I owe you again."

Audrey looked at her. "He's not like that all the time. He's just overly protective."

MEANIE. XD
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:44 pm

Jason chuckles and kisses her cheek.

Stella sighs, "Whatever it is, I don't want him doing that to me and talking like that to me."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:50 pm

Audrey co-cked her head. "What'd he say?"

Robbie laughed. "My throat feels like I just swallowed a ton of saltine crackers."
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:52 pm

Stella looks at her, "Just askin' her where she's been and starts arguing with her because she was at my friend's house."

Jason stuck his tongue it, "It's what ya get for jumping off a tall waterfall."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:54 pm

Robbie shrugged. "I do it all the time. That's never happened before."

Audrey nodded. "I totally understand."
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:59 pm

Stella looks at her, "So you agree with him that he's giving her crap when she's a teenager, and she was perfectly safe with my friend?"

Jason rolls his eyes, "Whatever."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:02 pm

Robbie mocked a four year old's voice. "Feed me pwease!"

Audrey shook her head. "No. I meant I understand you... That came out wrong." she laughed a little.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:12 pm

Jason looks at her with confusion.

Stella giggles, "Oh." She grabs her cigarette pack from her pocket. She pulls one out and put the pack back in her jacket pocket. She pulls out her lighter and lights it. She puts it in her mouth and puts the lighter in jacket pocket too.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:17 pm

Audrey crunched up her nose. "Ew. How old are you?"
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:25 pm

Stella giggles, "Seventeen, You?" She put the cigarette back in her mouth, then takes it back out and makes a large puff of smoke.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:27 pm

Audrey blinked. "Thirteen. Do you parents know you do that?"

Robbie looked at him and said it slower. "Feed. Me. Please."
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:29 pm

Jason looks around, "Feed you what?!"

Stella laughs, "No. But they can't make me stop so I don't care if they find out."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:35 pm

Audrey raised an eyebrow. "Ick."

Robbie laughed hoarsely. "I dunno. Take me home or to a resteraunt or something. I don't care as long food gets down my snuffaluffaguss."
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:38 pm

Jason laughs and helps her up. "Alright. Snuffaluffaguss?"

Stella chuckles, "You'll think differently about them when you're a stressed out teen that's lookin' for an escape."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:40 pm

Audrey shook her head. "How old were you when you started smoking?"

Robbie nodded. "Snuffaluffaguss. It's a funny word. Just like uvula."
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:43 pm

Stella coughs a little, "Eleven."

Jason nods, "Ahh."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:45 pm

Robbie laughed. "Where we gonna eat?"

Audrey raised her eyebrows. "Wow..."
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next