RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I will roleplay with the first person who wants to, and ONLY them.

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

I will roleplay with the first person who wants to, and ONLY them. - Page 10 Empty Re: I will roleplay with the first person who wants to, and ONLY them.

Post  Kat Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:07 pm

Aaron tossed her a Paramore t-shirt. "This would look good on you."

Robbie french kissed him.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

I will roleplay with the first person who wants to, and ONLY them. - Page 10 Empty Re: I will roleplay with the first person who wants to, and ONLY them.

Post  Guest Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:10 pm

Stella looks at it and smiles, "Yay! Paramore!"

Jason lets her. It didn't really bother him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:13 pm

Aaron smiled. "I did good?"

Robbie smiled and eventually pulled away. "Otay. So who first? Aaron or Audrey?"
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:19 pm

Jason shrugs, "I don't know either."

Stella smiles, "Yeah."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:23 pm

Aaron smiled. "Good, go put it on!"

Robbie smiled. "I know. I choose for you. Aaron." She dialed her brother's number.

Aaron answered it. "What Robbie?"

Robbie rolled her eyes and made him tell her where he was.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:25 pm

Stella smiles and walks into the dressing room. She put it on and walks out.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:32 pm

Aaron smiled. "I like it!"

Robbie drove them to the mall and walked to Hot Topic. "Aaron!" She yelled.

Aaron turned to glared at his sister. "Really Robbie?!"

Robbie nodded and smiled. "Jason this is my twin brother Aaron. Aaron this is Jason."
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:33 pm

Jason didn't say anything, then saw Stella. "Okay this is weird..."

Stella looks at him. "Jason?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:34 pm

Aaron turned to Stella. "You know him?"

Robbie frowned at Stella. This girl was very pretty... She was jelous.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:37 pm

Jason looks at Stella, "Yeah. She's my friend."

Stella looks at Robbie, "Something wrong?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:39 pm

Robbie shook her head. "N-no... I'm Robbie." she continued to be disappointed.

Aaron nodded. "Oh. Anyways, nice to meet you Jason."
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:44 pm

Stella sighs, "Oh. Alright." She turns to Jason. "Can I have a hug?"

Jason smiles, "Sure. But you have to walk over here to get it."

Stella laughs and hugs Jason.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:45 pm

Robbie frowned and stared at the ground.

Aaron didn't seem to care. "So Stella, you want that shirt?"
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:48 pm

Stella pulls away from Jason and looks down, "I totally forgot I was wearing it." She laughs a little and looks at Aaron. "Sure."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:21 pm

Robbie looked up a little. "Cool shirt." She turned around to find her face not even an inch from Jason's. "Erm..."

Aaron smiled. "Okay, go put it on a hanger and we can look around some more."
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:52 pm

Jason smiles and kisses her.

Stella looks at Robbie and smiles, "Thanks." She looks at Aaron, "Alright." She walks back in the dressing room. She changes back into her shirt and put the other shirt on a hanger.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:55 pm

Aaron waited for her and glared at Robbie. "Where were you last night?"

Robbie ignored Aaron and kissed Jason. when she pulled away Aaron asked again and she stayed silent, not even looking at Aaron.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:58 pm

Jason looks at Aaron, "She was at my house, why?"

Stella walks out.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:03 pm

Aaron was trying not to start screaming at Robbie. "Because we were all worried sick about her."

Robbie muttered, "Audrey knew where I was."

Aaron raised his voice a little. "Robbie she's a kid! She wants to protect you and she doesn't realize that this could hurt you!"

Robbie whirled around and got up in her brother's face. "I was perfectly safe you jerk. And she's safe. That's all I care about any more Aaron! Staying alive!" She stormed out without another word.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:05 pm

Jason looks really confused. He follows though.

Stella looks at Aaron, "Wow, You're a d*ck." She tosses the shirt at him and walks out.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:09 pm

Aaron ran after Stella. "Why am I the bad guy here?"

Robbie ran outside, not caring to stop when the security guards yelled at her. She continued to run until she reached the forest. She went to the river and sat there, tears streaking her face.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:11 pm

Jason sighs and ran after her. He caught up and sat down beside her.

Stella ignores him. She walks into the parking lot. She remembers he was her ride, so she begins walking home.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:16 pm

Robbie glanced at him and kept her knees curled to her chest. she rested her head on her knees.

Aaron sighed. "Stella I won't let you walk all the way home. It's over five miles away. At least let me drive you. You don't even have to talk to me."
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:18 pm

Stella bent her lip, "No. Leave me alone Jerk." She kept walking.

Jason looks at her, "I'm sorry."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:22 pm

Robbie's makeup she had found this morning dripped a little on her face. "For what? It's not your fault."

Aaron sighed heavily. "Please Stella."
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next