RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I will roleplay with the first person who wants to, and ONLY them.

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

I will roleplay with the first person who wants to, and ONLY them. - Page 9 Empty Re: I will roleplay with the first person who wants to, and ONLY them.

Post  Guest Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:27 pm

Stella crosses her arms, "It'd feel better if you kissed my lips instead of my hand." She giggles.

Jason chuckles, "Alright." He walks upstairs to his room.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

I will roleplay with the first person who wants to, and ONLY them. - Page 9 Empty Re: I will roleplay with the first person who wants to, and ONLY them.

Post  Kat Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:30 pm

Aaron laughed and kissed her for a long time.

Robbie followed him in. "Show me!"
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:31 pm

Jason smiles and opens his closet. "Walah!"

Stella smiles and kisses him back.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:33 pm

Aaron grinned and continued kissing her.

Robbie laughed and looked at the shorts. "Either I've got a big butt or you've got a small one because these actually fit me."
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:35 pm

Stella smiles and pulls away.

Jason laughs, "Stella tells me I have no butt."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:44 pm

Robbie nodded. "Stella?" She grabbed a shirt and got it stuck on her head. "Help."

Aaron laughed. "Money is gonna get spent on you whether you like it or not so don't be afraid to ask for what you want." He led the way into the store.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:48 pm

Stella rolls her eyes, "What if I don't ask for anything?"

Jason got the shirt off her head, "Stella is my friend."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:50 pm

Robbie nodded. "oh. Okay." She looked in the mirror. She gawked at her hair. "I look like I was hit by a bus!

Aaron frowned. "Then I'll by you what ever I see you gawking at."
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:51 pm

Jason chuckles, "But you're still beautiful."

Stella laughs, "What if I don't 'gawk' at anything?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:55 pm

Aaron rolled his eyes and picked her up then walked into the store.

Robbie rolled her eyes. "I'm gonna do my hair, if you want to watch or watever it is guys do, feel free."
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:58 pm

Stella giggles, thinking: I'm horrible.

Jason laughs a little, "Are you giving me options?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:01 pm

Robbie laughed. "Yes. Pick!" She walked into his bathroom and dug around for a brush. She set it on the counter then found and toothbrush and brushed her teeth.

Aaron set her down and looked around. "Where first?"
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:04 pm

Jason laughs, "I guess I'll watch..." He sat down on his bed.

Stella shrugs. She wanted to be of no use here. It was gonna be very entertaining.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:06 pm

Aaron rolled his eyes and dragged her to the pants section. "Look around."

Robbie spit and rinsed her mouth. "Okay, but stay there PLEASE while I take a shower."
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:07 pm

Stella smiles, "I only wear skinny jeans kiddo."

Jason smiles, "No Promises." He says jokingly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:09 pm

Robbie rolled her eyes and shut the door and took a shower.

Aaron pointed to the skinny jeans. "There you go."
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:10 pm

Stella bit her lip, "Dammit. You ruined the plan."

Jason laughs and sat on his bed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:17 pm

Robbie turned off the water and put her pants and underwear and bra on. She went to open the door but stopped/ "wait! I need a shirt." She put on her shirt then opened the door.

Aaron laughed. "Pick a pair of jeans and try them on."
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:33 pm

Stella looks at him, "Are you nuts? I'm wearing Skinny Jeans right now. It takes me 5 minutes to get 'em off. 5 minutes to put the other pain on. 5 minutes to take the other pair off. 5 minutes to put mine back on." She giggles.

Jason looks at her, "Hey Gorgeous."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:41 pm

Aaron laughed and rolled his eyes. "Find a shirt you like."

Robbie smiled. "Hi. Hair time!" She used things she found around the house to do her hair.

http://style.pk/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/Flowery-Hair-Styles-2011-5style.pk_.jpg = Her hair do
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:49 pm

Jason watches her do her hair.

Stella smiles, "Alright. I wonder if they have a Hey Monday shirt."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:54 pm

Robbie smiled and finished doing her hair. "You like it?"

Aaron shrugged. "The world may never know."
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:55 pm

Jason smiles, "Yeah."

Stella laughs and looks at the shirts.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:57 pm

Robbie smiled and walked over to him. She wrapped her arms around his waist and smiled/

Aaron smiled and looked with her.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:05 pm

Jason smiles.

Stella looks at him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next