RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I will roleplay with the first person who wants to, and ONLY them.

Page 6 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

I will roleplay with the first person who wants to, and ONLY them. - Page 6 Empty Re: I will roleplay with the first person who wants to, and ONLY them.

Post  Kat Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:41 am

Robbie made him sit on the bed and she sat next to him. "I pick dare. Dare dare dare."
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

I will roleplay with the first person who wants to, and ONLY them. - Page 6 Empty Re: I will roleplay with the first person who wants to, and ONLY them.

Post  Guest Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:43 am

Jason laughs, "Alright. I dare you to walk downstairs and make me a sammich." He says jokingly and grins.

Stella walks home and up to her room. She falls asleep.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:44 am

Robbie laughed. "Aw come on. Soemthin harder!"

My friend was beating me with a pillow so I spewed saliva in her face. I'm proud.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:45 am

Kitty Kat wrote:Robbie laughed. "Aw come on. Soemthin harder!"

My friend was beating me with a pillow so I spewed saliva in her face. I'm proud.

xD I hope to never meet you and get in a pillow fight.. O_o

Jason sighs, "Like what?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:46 am

Robbie shrugged/ "I dunno. But make it HARDDD."

LOL!!! I was back at her for abusing me with a frozen waffle!!!!
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:48 am

Jason laughs a little to himself, "I'm sorry, but that sounded very perverted to me." xD

Oh Dear God O.O
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:56 am

Robbie laughed harder. "Durty!!!" She rolled her eyes. "Come on!!! DARE!!!!"

Twisted Evil Seriously. She abused me with a frozen waffle...
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:58 am

Kitty Kat wrote:Robbie laughed harder. "Durty!!!" She rolled her eyes. "Come on!!! DARE!!!!"

Twisted Evil Seriously. She abused me with a frozen waffle...

Seriously. You abused her with your spit. ^_^

Jason smiles, "Okay. Then I guess I'll give you the same one you gave me. I dare you to do whatever you're thinking right now."

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:01 am

Robbie raised an eyebrow and climbed onto his lap. she kissed him hard and held onto him as tight as she could. She laid her head on his shoulder when she was done kissing him.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:03 am

Jason smiles, "And to think I was thinking about licking my hand." He laughs a little.

Can it be morning and they already were asleep?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:14 am

YEah. like ur signiture. Meh bff says she luvs u now since u agree that i abused her wif meh spit.

Robbie had fallen asleep in his bed that night and woke up late the next morning.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:17 am

xD

Jason had already gotten up, gotten dressed, and walks downstairs by the time she woke up.

Stella woke up and changes. She fixes her hair and goes downstairs.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:19 am

Tara smiled all stupid like to u. XD

Robbie didn't care that the shirt had adjusted funny and went just up to her waist now, she walked downstairs and blinked. "Mornin early bird."

Aaron was at da beach/
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:22 am

She makes my world go round <33 ;P

Stella walks outside, she was still a little tired. She ran her fingers through her hair went to the Cafe to get her morning cup of coffee.

Jason looks at her, "Morning Night Owl."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:28 am

Aaron sat at the beach just chillin.

Robbie clapped. "Yay! I luv owls!" She walked over to him and wrapped her arms around him.

LOL!!!! She says, "HEHE! YAY!"
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:30 am

Jason laughs and looks down at her.

Stella got her coffee and walks out. She was texting, while holding the cup.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:33 am

Aaron found her number in the phone book and texted her, "Hey Stella. Haha. Found ur #. Aaron."

Robbie looked herself up and down. "Like my new look?"
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:35 am

Stella looks at her phone and giggles and texts back: I see that lol. So where you at hot stuff?

Jason doesn't look down, he kinda just turned his head, "I can't look."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:36 am

Robbie rolled her eyes. "Shut up." she kissed his cheek. "I need clothing though."

Aaron chuckled and relied, The beach, gorgeous.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:38 am

Jason smiles, "Alright."

Sky smiles and replies: Alright Babe. She starts walking down to the beach. She finally got there.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:44 am

Aaron stood up and hugged her. "Hey lovely!"

Robbie smiled and giggled. "Unless you have nothing. I can stay here all day!" She smiled.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:47 am

Stella smiles and hugs him back, "Hey Handsome."

Jason looks at her, "I didn't know there was a question there." He grins.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:49 am

Robbie smiled. "I guess not. Whatcha makin?"

Aaron grinned and hugged her. "Waitin on yuh all mornin!"
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:53 am

Stella smiles, "Gosh, Looking as gorgeous as I do takes time Kiddo!"

Jason looks at her, "Nothing..."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:56 am

Robbie laughed. " I was kidding. I'll make breakfast."

Aaron laughed. "I guess so!"
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next