RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I will roleplay with the first person who wants to, and ONLY them.

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

I will roleplay with the first person who wants to, and ONLY them. - Page 5 Empty Re: I will roleplay with the first person who wants to, and ONLY them.

Post  Guest Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:45 pm

Jason gives her his address.

Stella sighs, "No." She sat down on the sidewalk, "His nose hurt my hand more than my hand hurt his nose." She bit her lip, still grasping her hand.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

I will roleplay with the first person who wants to, and ONLY them. - Page 5 Empty Re: I will roleplay with the first person who wants to, and ONLY them.

Post  Kat Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:47 pm

Robbie drove to his house and got out of the truck.

Aaron sighed and sat by her. "Sorry..."
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:48 pm

Stella smiles, "It's alright. He got what he deserves."

Jason got out too.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:00 am

Robbie looked around nervously. "Are your parents here?"

Aaron nodded. "I know. But I should have punched him, not you."
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:02 am

Jason smiles, "No. They're out of town."

Stella smiles, "But then he'd get all his jock buddies to gang up on you, and that wouldn't be very nice, now would it?" She grins and kisses his cheek.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:06 am

Aaron nodded. "I guess so. I still feel bad."

Robbie relaxed. "Oh, okay." she walked up to the door and let heself in.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:09 am

Jason follows.

Stella smiles, "Just swallow your pride." She giggles and looks at her hand that was still red.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:19 am

Aaron laughed and wrapped his arm around her shoulders.

Robbie walked up the stairs to his room and sat on his bed. "You realize I have nothing rite? Pajamas, toothbrush, hairbrush, nothing.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:23 am

Jason smiles, "My dad is a total health freak, so there's like a thousand un-used toothbrushes in the bathroom. You can wear one of my shirts. And I'm sure you can find a hairbrush somewhere."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:26 am

Robbie smiled. "Okay. Well I'm getting sleepy. Can I get changed?"
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:27 am

Jason smiles, "Sure" He walks out and down stairs.

Stella smiles puts her hands on her knees.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:34 am

Aaron smiled. "It's late."

Robbie changed into a shirt of his and giggled. she walked downstairs. The shirt barely went past her butt but she didn't mind.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:37 am

Jason smiles, "Why does my shirt look better on you than it does on me?"

Stella stood up, "Yeah. I guess I'd better head home."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:38 am

Robbie smiled. "Thanks. You just like seeing me." She walked closer to him.

Aaron nodded. "Yeah, see you tomorrow?"
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:40 am

Jason smiles, "That's probably what it is."

Stella smiles, "Sure."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:46 am

Robbie smiled. "I'm sleepy... Where you makin me sleep?"

Aaron smiled. "Cool."
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:48 am

Jason chuckles, "You can sleep anywhere you want to."

Stella kisses him, "See you tomorrow." She turns around, blushing and starts walking home.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:51 am

Aaron walked home.

Robbie grinned and nodded. "Kay." Her phone rang. "Hello?"
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:15 am

Stella walks home and up to her room.

Jason watches her. He stared at her tan legs, then tried to get his attention back on her face.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:22 am

Robbie frowned. "Audrey... Aud--" her voice cracked as she tried not to cry. "Okay Audrey..." She began to sing. "Sing me to sleep. Sing me to sleep. I'm tired and I, I want to go to bed. Sing me to sleep. Sing me to sleep. And then leave me alone. Don't try to wake me in the morning cuz I will be gone. Don't feel bad for me, I want you to know. Deep in the cell of my heart, I will feel so glad to go..."
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:23 am

Jason was kinda confused, he looks at her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:24 am

Robbie hung up and a few tears made it down her cheeks. "That was my sister... She begged me to sing to her." She wiped away the tears quickly and shook her head.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:25 am

Jason smiles and hugs her, "So why are you crying?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:29 am

Robbie shook her head. "She sounded so sad..." She sighed. "Upstairs. Come on." She ran up the stairs.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:32 am

Jason sighs and follows.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next