RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I will roleplay with the first person who wants to, and ONLY them.

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down

I will roleplay with the first person who wants to, and ONLY them. - Page 3 Empty Re: I will roleplay with the first person who wants to, and ONLY them.

Post  Guest Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:22 pm

Stella smiles and hugs him, "Thanks."

Jason doesn't pull away.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

I will roleplay with the first person who wants to, and ONLY them. - Page 3 Empty Re: I will roleplay with the first person who wants to, and ONLY them.

Post  Kat Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:25 pm

Robbie kissed him for a long time then eventually had to pull away. "Sorry..." She blushed.

Aaron nodded. "You know what that means though, right?"
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:26 pm

Stella looks at him and tilts her head, "No. . ." She was confused.

Jason smiles, "It's fine."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:32 pm

Robbie held onto him for a second. "Come on, you have to see this." She bounded easily from limb to limb up a tree.

Aaron picked her up by her waist and twirled her around. "It means you're my girlfriend."
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:34 pm

Stella giggles, "Oh in your dreams kiddo." She says jokingly. She was falling for him though.

Jason follows her up.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:36 pm

Aaron smiled and laughed. "Kiddo? I'm bigger than you, girly!"

Robbie got at least fifty feet up and waited for him at the final limb in the tree.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:37 pm

Stella giggles and pokes his abs, "Because I don't work out. Kiddo."

Jason was struggling just a little, "How do you do this?" He breathes heavily and climbs that last limb.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:45 pm

Aaron poked her stomach. "And you don't eat enough."

Robbie grinned and was not even breathing hard. "I kinda live here. Sorta. Anyways," She pulled him up to the top and stared out over the entire city. At sunset, now, it was beautiful. Her eyes watered again but this time a single tear made it down her cheek. "I can't go home..."
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:48 pm

Jason looks at her and slides closer to comfort her, "Please tell me what's wrong. You feel better when you tell someone."

Stella puts her hands on her hips, "Are you trying to call me anorexic?" She narrowed her eyes at him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:51 pm

Aaron shook his head. "Nope. You just need more meat. I can fix that. Lemme take you to dinner?"

Robbie sighed and got as close as she could get without sending the both plummetting to their deaths. "I nearly killed my one sister, and the other is dead. Both because of me."
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:53 pm

Stella looks at him, "You eat animals?" She scrunches up her nose.

Jason looks at her, "Why?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:56 pm

Robbie hated herself for this but couldn't change the past. "I have anger issues, dyslexia, and I'm a terrible driver." She stared at the ground below. "They all play out in my story. And you know what? I hate myself for killing Lola. Even if it was an accident."

Aaron looked at her. "You're a vegatarian?"
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:58 pm

Stella shook her head, "Vegan. I don't eat meat or any product that comes from animals."

Jason puts his arm around her, "You shouldn't blame yourself for the past. I have dyslexia too."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:08 am

Aaron sighed. "Wow. No ice cream or nothin?"

Robbie looked at him and shook her head. "You haven't heard the story. Or you'd blame me too."

Sorry, have to take care of my stupid braces,
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:52 pm

Jason looks at her, "I don't need to hear the story."

Stella shakes her head, "No Ice Cream, No Yogurt, No Meat, No cheese, nothing that comes from animals."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:34 pm

Aaron raised and eyebrow. "Wowwww...."

Robbie nodded. "Good. I still can't go home though."
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:35 pm

Jason looks at her, "Why not?"

Stella giggles, "What? Something wrong with NOT eating animals?" She crosses her arms.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:26 pm

Aaron chuckled. "No, I guess not."

Robbie sighed. "I can't face my parents..."
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:27 pm

Stella gently pushes him jokingly.

Jason looks at her, "Why can't you face your parents?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:32 pm

Robbie shook her head. "Because I hate my mom. And my dad... Nothin wrong with dad I guess."

Aaron laughed and grabbed her wrist and pulled her close.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:37 pm

Stella blushes and looks away. Her face was very red.

Jason looks out at the horizon, "Oh. You can come stay at my house, if you'd like . . ."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:41 pm

Robbie looked at him. "Really?"

Aaron smiled and hugged her.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:41 pm

Stella hugs him back, she was a little shorter than him.

Jason smiles, "Of course."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:48 pm

Robbie blushed deeply. "Okay... Should we go now...?"

Aaron smiled and picked her up, kissed her cheek, then set her down/
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:50 pm

Jason smiles, "I guess."

Stella pushes him away, "Jerk." She walks off, she was still wearing his hoodie, she forgot she was wearing it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next