RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life without you is like a broken pencil, there is no point.

5 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Life without you is like a broken pencil, there is no point. - Page 3 Empty Re: Life without you is like a broken pencil, there is no point.

Post  Awney Wed May 04, 2011 7:43 pm

Chase tilted his head and crossed his arms. "Well, if thats what you think, then yeah. Sure."
Awney
Awney
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Life without you is like a broken pencil, there is no point. - Page 3 Empty Re: Life without you is like a broken pencil, there is no point.

Post  Guest Wed May 04, 2011 7:44 pm

Jess rolled her eyes. Fine. She turned and skated back to her house.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Awney Wed May 04, 2011 7:45 pm

Chase watched her skate off, then he followed her. Trying not to let her know that he was...
Awney
Awney
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 05, 2011 12:56 am

Jess left her skateboard in the yard, ran upstairs and grabbed her guitar. She sat down and strummed it, playing "Something in Me" her fave song she wrote. She was sitting on the window still, looking at the sky.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Awney Thu May 05, 2011 7:25 pm

Chase watched her as she ran into her house. He ran to her door, hopefully without her seeing him, then he slowly knocked on the door. Waiting any second for Jess to arrive at the door.
Awney
Awney
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 05, 2011 7:36 pm

Full Name: "My mother named me Devon Kristopher Traine."
Nick Name: Dev; Devil; Devon; or Crow to those closer.
Previous BF/GF: "Ohhh. Hmm, I wouldn't remember her name. xD"
Crush: "What do you care?"
BF/GF: "Not the commitment type, sorry to break your heart."
Personality: Devon is a Traine. Which means he’s an ass at times. Which means he’s also incredibly charming as well. As a Traine, he has probably been in more fights than you have ever been. He probably knows words you don’t and your mother doesn’t want you to. Devon is quiet and loud at the same time. Ugh, he’s too much. His good side rarely appears and it’s only to family. Devon is tired. He’s extremely reserved and usually pretty calm. But he’s just a flame so if you start him up he’s pure fire. Pure anger. He can easily be set off but still has that patience. Devon doesn’t seem so incredibly bad, on the inside. Which is why Devon has a defense system around himself. He’s sarcastic, a pessimist, and hating. Yet, there is a good side underneath it all. But don’t bother trying to find it. Because Devon really will do everything in his power to stop you from seeing.
History: "Why the hell would I tell you?"
Family: Mercy and Quinn, plus his mother.
Best Friends: "Most blood,"
Worst Enemies: "Too long of a pile, I wouldn't remember the names. Want me to add you to it?"
Looks: Devon is somewhat attractive. He has dark, almost black brown hair that can often end up lightly touching his shoulders if he doesn't hack it off with a knife immediately. He has fair skin and warm brown eyes that seem to be so dark you can't see the pupil. Devon is pretty tall, and thin enough, really. He once managed to find a brand-new pen somewhere, and now has slightly smudged drawings all over his arms and parts of his torso from boredom. He is an artist, in a way. He wears a string braclet his little sister gave him a few weeks before she was killed by a wolf.

Full Name: Thalia Marie Crete.
Nick Name: "Thalia. Just Thalia. Call me Thallie and I'll kick your a-... butt."
Gender: "Chick-a-dee, wanna check? Too bad, just gonna have to take my word for it."
Age: "17 wonderful years of life that were filled with sarcasm."
Previous BF/GF: "Ugh... I would NOT remember his name"
Crush: "Why do you care?"
BF/GF: "Er, no? Why am I telling you this?"
Personality:
History: "You're walking on thin ice, kiddie."
Family: Her father and her younger siblings. So many.
Best Friends: "Not many. Most are blood and fictional characters."
Worst Enemies: "A few, but the list is growing."
Looks: (Desciption or Pic)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Thu May 05, 2011 7:58 pm

Books Im back on so POST ^w^
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Awney Thu May 05, 2011 7:59 pm

Your accepted.
Awney
Awney
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 05, 2011 8:21 pm

Full Name: "Alicia Moore, what's it to ya?"
Nick Name: "Alicia, call me Ali and you're dead punk."
Gender: "I'm a boy wearing makeup and a damn skirt. Whataya think?"
Age: "18, going on 19. Though don't think I can't kill a man in seven different ways with my bare hands."
Previous BF/GF: "I don't date, dammit, so don't ask again."
Crush: "Alright, let me get this straight, you ask me again, you end up in the hospital."
BF/GF: "Look up bozo."
Personality: Ali "ALICIA DAMMIT!" Alicia is a tomboyish rude girl. She's always carrying around her skate board, and don't think she can't hurt you.She's tough and is set off easily, and I'm warning you..Never ask about her history."
History: Really? REALLY? "SHUT UP!"
Family: "Just shut up, okay?"
Best friends: "None, except for Mr. Cobra here. He's poisonous you know."
Worst Enemies: "Too many to name, kid."
Looks: [I'll get them later.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Awney Thu May 05, 2011 8:39 pm

Accepted.
Awney
Awney
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 05, 2011 8:57 pm

=\ I'll be on tomorrow
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 05, 2011 9:11 pm

Anyone want to roleplay with meh? :3
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 05, 2011 9:33 pm

Full Name: Scarlett Wale || Jeydon Wale
Nick Name: Scar || Jey
Previous BF/GF: Darek || Lily
Crush:
BF/GF:
Personality: Scarlett is a fun and upbeat girl who loves to laugh. She always needs someone to cheer her up when she's sad and never let her down. She loves to dance and sing and drive around in her Maserati. || Jeydon is a guy who likes to make people laugh. He is really hot and knows it but doesn't think that should make a difference to the girl he loves.
History: (Optional)
Family: Jeydon || Scarlett
Best Friends:
Worst Enemies:
Looks: (Desciption or Pic) Scarlett: Life without you is like a broken pencil, there is no point. - Page 3 Girl-2
Jeydon: Look up Jeydon Wale<33

Last edited by Rainyskky on Thu May 05, 2011 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 05, 2011 9:35 pm

Accepted! Wanna role play my charrie Alicia with Jeydon?
*Warning, Alicia is extremely dangerous. Approach with caution.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 05, 2011 9:45 pm

Suree!

Jeydon

*He sat on a bench and some girls were looking at him. He just smirked and went back to looking at his legs.*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 05, 2011 9:52 pm

Alicia
On my skate board, I saw a whole mob of girls looking at some dude. [Jeydon] So, I played a little trick on them. "Yo, wanna look at this dude..Or at Zack Effron?" They all ran away, searching for Zack Effron and I was able to skate by. Why didn't I say hi to that dude? A. I am not a people person and B. He was hot, not as hot as me, but hot.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 05, 2011 9:53 pm

Jeydon

Uh..hey! Thanks... *I smiled.*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 05, 2011 9:56 pm

Alicia
"Don't tell anyone, and your life won't be in any danger. Just don't mention it, mkay?" I smirked. I put my cap back on and backwards and rode away. And you know what......
I was damn pissed when that dude kept going back in my head.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 05, 2011 10:04 pm

Life without you is like a broken pencil, there is no point. - Page 3 6465481

Soooooooo cuuuuute.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 05, 2011 10:05 pm

Jeydon

*He looked at her and shook his hairr.*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 06, 2011 1:49 am

Jess jumped up from the knock and walked over. She opened the door. Oh, hi. I thought we were meeting at the beach?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Awney Fri May 06, 2011 9:58 am

Chase nodded. "Yeah, but. I was already ready, so I came here to wait on you. I don't mind waiting if you still need to get your instrument." He grinned.
Awney
Awney
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 06, 2011 10:17 am

Uhm, no. I'm ready. She stepped out and shut the door.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Awney Fri May 06, 2011 1:54 pm

Chase smiled as he backed up so she could have room. "To the beach!" He chuckled as he started walking with her to the beach.
Awney
Awney
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 06, 2011 4:49 pm

I'm online o3o Any free charries? (I REALLY REALLY want to RP Alicia and Devon 8o)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next