RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life without you is like a broken pencil, there is no point.

5 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Life without you is like a broken pencil, there is no point. - Page 2 Empty Re: Life without you is like a broken pencil, there is no point.

Post  Guest Wed May 04, 2011 12:14 am

Back heh.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Life without you is like a broken pencil, there is no point. - Page 2 Empty Re: Life without you is like a broken pencil, there is no point.

Post  Awney Wed May 04, 2011 6:16 pm

Back. Surprised
Awney
Awney
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 04, 2011 6:41 pm

Sammmme :D
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Awney Wed May 04, 2011 6:46 pm

:D
Awney
Awney
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 04, 2011 6:49 pm

Reply to Jess?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Awney Wed May 04, 2011 6:54 pm

Sure. Haha. :)

Chase nodded. "Yeah, I play football,baseball, and I box a little." He often looked away from Jess, then back at her.
Awney
Awney
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 04, 2011 6:57 pm

Jess nodded. Cool, I play baseball and football too. And softball, soccer, karate, basketball, volleyball.... She started to name of sports. And yah. Reiner Laughed. Oh, look at those too. Jess turned her head and gave him her signiture death glare. Reiner backed up. Her eyes seemed to say, "Yeah, you better back away." Heh, sorry about, continue?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Awney Wed May 04, 2011 7:03 pm

Chase listened to the list go on and on, then watched Reiner back up, then he looked back at Jess and spoke. "I think they have a lot more sports for girls than boys." He let out a small chuckle as he grinned.

Ryan got tired of reading this boring book. Her ex boyfriend had bought it for her, she doesen't even know why she is still reading in. She got up and tossed it in the nearest trashcan. After throwing it away, she started walking on the sidewalk.
Awney
Awney
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 04, 2011 7:06 pm

She rolled her eyes. Yeah right.... Do you see how many girl sports there are on TV? There is basketball and.... that's pretty much it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Awney Wed May 04, 2011 7:12 pm

Chase chuckled. "Your right about the TV, but I really do think that theres more girl sports. Heh." He flipped his hair out of his hazel eyes and he looked out at the distance, then back at Jess. (Force of habit.)
Awney
Awney
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 04, 2011 7:14 pm

Whatever. She shrugged. You play any insterments?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Awney Wed May 04, 2011 7:15 pm

Chase shaked his head. "Nope. I like listening to music, not playing it." He said with a chuckle, and a manley grin.
Awney
Awney
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 04, 2011 7:18 pm

She nodded. I play the clarinet, piano, guitar, sing and I write my own songs.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Awney Wed May 04, 2011 7:20 pm

Chase smiled. "Cool. My cousin sings and plays the guitar. You'll have to play me something someday." He smiled again. :P
Awney
Awney
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 04, 2011 7:21 pm

Jess rubbed her arm. I've actually never played a song for anyone before....
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Awney Wed May 04, 2011 7:23 pm

Chase chuckled a tiny bit. "I'm not anyone, I'm Chase." He grinned.
Awney
Awney
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Wed May 04, 2011 7:23 pm

The member 'Awney' has done the following action : Roll Da Dice

'Moody Dice' :
Life without you is like a broken pencil, there is no point. - Page 2 Smiley_face
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

https://keeproleplaying.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 04, 2011 7:25 pm

Jess raised an eyebrow. Well, cocky arn't we?

(wha-?)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Awney Wed May 04, 2011 7:27 pm

(I didn't know that would happen. Haha. I don't know what I should do with Chase... Hmmm... I'm trying to think of something good to do...)

Chase smiled. "Maybe a little." He laughed his boy-laugh.
Awney
Awney
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 04, 2011 7:30 pm

Jess leaned back a little. Hmph, well then. We'll see if your special enough to hear me. Reiner over there isn't even allowed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Awney Wed May 04, 2011 7:31 pm

(I'll be right back. Dinner time.)
Awney
Awney
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Awney Wed May 04, 2011 7:37 pm

(Back.)
Awney
Awney
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 04, 2011 7:39 pm

Ok.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Awney Wed May 04, 2011 7:40 pm

Chase grinned. "Don't worry, I'm special enough. How about you go get an instrument, and meet me down at the beach. Does that sound okay?" He flipped his hair out of his eyes as he waited for an answer.
Awney
Awney
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 04, 2011 7:41 pm

You think that you can walk all over me, don't you? She put her hands on her hips.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next