RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life without you is like a broken pencil, there is no point.

5 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Life without you is like a broken pencil, there is no point. - Page 4 Empty Re: Life without you is like a broken pencil, there is no point.

Post  I-Rawr-You Fri May 06, 2011 4:51 pm

Psssstttttt BOOKS IM ON
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Life without you is like a broken pencil, there is no point. - Page 4 Empty Re: Life without you is like a broken pencil, there is no point.

Post  Guest Fri May 06, 2011 6:59 pm

Jess walked along and she walked towards the beach. She sat down on the sand.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 06, 2011 7:55 pm

=\
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Awney Sat May 07, 2011 11:01 am

Chase sat in the sand next to her and spoke. "So." He leaned back on his hands.
Awney
Awney
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 07, 2011 11:38 am

Books I'll rp with you. I have Reiner.

She sighed. What do you want me to play? I have three of my favoreite songs. Something in Me, Closer to my Heart and Everything.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Awney Sat May 07, 2011 1:28 pm

Chase thought for a second, then answered. "Play Something In Me. I'd like to hear that one." He smiled.
Awney
Awney
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 07, 2011 2:21 pm

I'm not sure if I joined this Roleplay or not....? Lol
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 07, 2011 2:38 pm

Okay, I did.(; Anyone want to Rp with mee???
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 07, 2011 2:40 pm

You did haha.

Jess nodded and sighed. She started to strum and sing Something in Me. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Od_yzUGcQVI

Note that's her and her voice.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 07, 2011 2:40 pm

I will.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 07, 2011 3:06 pm

Kay. I believe my charries are Scarlett and Jeydon?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 07, 2011 10:23 pm

I'll make another Charrie... later.... uhm I'll rp with Jeyden and I have Alexis.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Awney Sun May 08, 2011 11:34 am

Chase smiled as he listened.
Awney
Awney
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 08, 2011 12:16 pm

She finished. You happy? Now... She takes off her shirt and shorts revealing a swimsuit. Can I go surfing please? She put down her guitar and grabbed her surfboard from a rack. It was blue and neon green swirls with her name written on it in purple.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Awney Sun May 08, 2011 4:44 pm

Chase nodded when she asked. She has a great voice, he thought to himself. Then he watched her, and realized (I think I spelled that wrong...) he still had him swimming trunks on from earlier when he went swimming. So he took of his shirt, and his abs were now showing. He saw in the corner of his eyes that some girls were looking at him, but he didn't care. This happened all the time. He just walked to the water and stood in the shallow end and watched Jess surf. She was good at surfing.
Awney
Awney
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 08, 2011 5:54 pm

Jess swam into the water with her board and when a wave came she started to surf like a pro. She laughed and looked at the guys who were amazed. She did the "hang loose" hand signal and did a few tricks.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 08, 2011 8:40 pm

I'm online, and all my charries are free.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 08, 2011 8:43 pm

Wanna rp with Reiner?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 08, 2011 8:51 pm

Sure. He's a guy, right? x3 So I'm assuming you want a girl, then.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 08, 2011 8:54 pm

Ya, haha XD
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 08, 2011 8:56 pm

Okay! Lol, post first?? Sorry, I'm on a few other things on various websites as well as this one.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 08, 2011 9:01 pm

Ok

Reiner walked around, hands in his pockets and sunglasses covering his eyes. He wasn't wearing a shirt, so his abs were showing. He looked around boredly, considering no one has yet to talk to him who would be new here anyways....
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 08, 2011 9:10 pm

Thalia

She was looking around, a newer girl. Or one who had lived here forever but just gotten out of homeschool and practical isolation. Thalia bit her lip, watching everyone. She didn't even notice the fact she bumped into some one until she heard some one say sorry. "Sorry," She repeated, looking up at who she had crashed into.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 08, 2011 9:11 pm

BRB/BBL
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 08, 2011 9:18 pm

Reiner cleared his throat and looked down. It's fine. I'm Reiner, you are?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next