RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I was once lost but now I am found<3 Angel Rp<3 Find love and your gaurdian angel! Part Two!

3 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

I was once lost but now I am found<3 Angel Rp<3 Find love and your gaurdian angel! Part Two! - Page 4 Empty Re: I was once lost but now I am found<3 Angel Rp<3 Find love and your gaurdian angel! Part Two!

Post  Fire-Wolf Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:17 pm

yes
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

I was once lost but now I am found<3 Angel Rp<3 Find love and your gaurdian angel! Part Two! - Page 4 Empty Re: I was once lost but now I am found<3 Angel Rp<3 Find love and your gaurdian angel! Part Two!

Post  Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:32 pm

Sorry. Didn't see your post. :P

JJ

Wait, fallen angel? What do you mean? *Her face was calm but her eyes told him she was scared. She shivered. She was wet and it was cold.*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:34 pm

Zack-"here" gives her his shirt "Fallen Angels are the opict of gaurdian angels"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:41 pm

JJ

*She snuggles near him.* I kinda figured that. *Her head started to hurt. She fainted.*

Last edited by Rainyskky on Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:46 pm

Zack-cetchs her as she falls "JJ!"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:51 pm

JJ

*Her heart beated slowly but her body was limp. It was almost like she was dying.*

Heheh x3 drama(:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:52 pm

Zack-"JJ Wake Up!"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:03 pm

Lucas

*His voice goes theough Zack's mind. (Lucas is not there.)* She isn't going to wake up. It may be hours, days, weeks, months, years. Who knows. She is under my control. *Laughs evily.*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:07 pm

Zack-"Let her be"

Luna-Takes off into the air
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:12 pm

Lucas

Fine. But, there may be some side effects.

JJ

*Her eyes open. She looks at Zack. Her eyes water and she burries her head in his chest with her hands around his neck.*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:15 pm

Zack-"you ok?"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:18 pm

JJ

Yeah I think. *She looks at her arm and touches it. She winces. A huge black scar is up her arm. She looks at Zack.*

Last edited by Rainyskky on Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:20 pm

Zack-"I hate Fallen Angels, But atlest your ok"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:26 pm

JJ

Yeah. Uhm...where are we?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:27 pm

Zack-"the beach"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:29 pm

JJ

Oh yeah. Can you take me back to my house. And stay with me tonight. I don't want to be alone.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:32 pm

Zack-"sure" takes her home
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:35 pm

JJ

*Goes upstairs and changes into grey sweatpants and a black band tee. She comes back downstairs and lays on the couch.*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:39 pm

Zack-Sits down on the floor next to her "what's wrong?"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:41 pm

JJ

Nothing. *She smiles.* JUst thinking about how cute you are. *Her eyes turn golden like a cats.*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:46 pm

Zack-"ok"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:52 pm

JJ

Zack, now you don't sound okay. Tell me what is wrong?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:53 pm

Zack-"nothing"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:57 pm

JJ

*Goes and sits on his lap. She lays her head on him.* Are you sure? *She talked like a little kid.*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next