RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I was once lost but now I am found<3 Angel Rp<3 Find love and your gaurdian angel! Part Two!

3 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

I was once lost but now I am found<3 Angel Rp<3 Find love and your gaurdian angel! Part Two! - Page 5 Empty Re: I was once lost but now I am found<3 Angel Rp<3 Find love and your gaurdian angel! Part Two!

Post  Fire-Wolf Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:59 pm

Zack-raps his arms around her "yah i'm sure"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

I was once lost but now I am found<3 Angel Rp<3 Find love and your gaurdian angel! Part Two! - Page 5 Empty Re: I was once lost but now I am found<3 Angel Rp<3 Find love and your gaurdian angel! Part Two!

Post  Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:02 pm

JJ

Fine. *She kisses him softly.*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:38 pm

Zack-Kisses her back
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:48 pm

JJ

*Rolls over on top of him.*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:07 pm

Zack-still kissing JJ
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:09 pm

JJ

*Stops kissing him and lays her head on his chest. Her eyes close gradually till she is asleep.*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:11 pm

Zack-lays there awake and lessons to her breathing
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:17 pm

JJ

*Smiles in her sleep.*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:18 pm

Zack-Wonders what she was dreaming of
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:31 pm

Into JJ's Dream...

JJ was in her room and Zack had knocked on her window. She opended it and he hugged her tightly. She had hugged back. He had told her something. He had told her that they have to leave. Now. Just as he had told her, somone banged on the door. JJ went to open it but Zack pushed her away and told her to stay on the bed. She did. He opened to door and Lucas pushed him against the wall. Zack struggled but couldn't get free. Lucas cut off Zack's wings and Zack....

*She woke up and screamed. She hugged her knees tightly.*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:33 pm

Zack-"JJ! What Happened?!"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:43 pm

JJ

*Told him the dream.* Also, when I do have dreams, they most likley come true...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:46 pm

Zack-"we can hope that this is not one of those dreams"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:52 pm

JJ

*She nods her head.*

OEMGEE! There is like, going to be a tornado outside of my house! No kidding! Ahhhh!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:04 pm

there was one outside the base 2 nights ago

Zack-"Do you want to get some nore sleep? or are you good?"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:13 pm

Oh wow :P

JJ

I think I am good. For now. *She put on Tuck Everlasting. It was her favorite love story.*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:50 pm

Zack-"ok"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:56 pm

*It became 3 a.m. and JJ was passed out on the couch.*

Next morning

JJ

*Wakes up and creeps around Zack and starts to make Sunny-Side Up Fried Eggs, Bacon and Hashbrowns.*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:01 pm

Zack-Some how fell asleep during the night woke up "moring JJ"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:05 pm

JJ

*Smiled.* Morning. *She walked into the living room with 2 plates. She began eating.*

My friend is coming over so I will bbl!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:09 pm

ok

Zack-eats "this is good"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:56 pm

Back!

JJ

Thanks. *She eats and watches the news. Justin Bieber was saying JJ's name. He said...he loved her. She gasped.*

hahha! had to do that xD
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:57 pm

Zack-"Whats wrong?"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:05 pm

JJ

Did you NOT just hear that!? *Rewinds it and turns it up so he can hear it.*

JB

JJ! I love you!

JJ

*She hides behind a pillow.*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:07 pm

Zack-"Wow, do you know him?"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next