RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I was once lost but now I am found<3 Angel Rp<3 Find love and your gaurdian angel! Part Two!

3 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

I was once lost but now I am found<3 Angel Rp<3 Find love and your gaurdian angel! Part Two! - Page 6 Empty Re: I was once lost but now I am found<3 Angel Rp<3 Find love and your gaurdian angel! Part Two!

Post  Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:09 pm

JJ

*Hides behind a pillow and says in a soft, babyish voice.* M-m-maybe...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

I was once lost but now I am found<3 Angel Rp<3 Find love and your gaurdian angel! Part Two! - Page 6 Empty Re: I was once lost but now I am found<3 Angel Rp<3 Find love and your gaurdian angel! Part Two!

Post  Fire-Wolf Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:11 pm

Zack-"Well do you?"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:13 pm

JJ

*Throws pillow on the floor like she was having a tantrum.* Yes. *Pouts.*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:14 pm

Zack-"calm down"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:16 pm

JJ

*Sits by Zack.* I know, I know. *She still pouts.*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:18 pm

Zack-"It's ok"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:20 pm

JJ

*Looks at her phone. It's a text from Justin.* He's coming here. To see me. This is going to be bad. My boyfriend and the famous pop star who loves me are going to be in the same place! *She gets up and starts to pace.*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:26 pm

Luna-knocks on JJ's door

Zack-"it well be ok" looks at the door and shakes his head
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:27 pm

JJ

*Gets the door.* Ohey, Luna.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:29 pm

Luna-"hi JJ i herd the news and I feel bad for you"

Zack-"Hi Luna"

Luna-"I will talk to you in a min Zack"

Zack-"ok"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:31 pm

JJ

*Hears a knock on the door and opens it. It's Justin.*

Justin Bieber

Shawty! *Pulls her close to him and kisses her passionatly.*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:33 pm

Zack-pulls Justin Bieber off of JJ

Luna-"Crazy teen pop star"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:42 pm

Justin

Bro! What up! Why you messing up my kiss with my girl!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:44 pm

Zack-"She is my girlfriend"

Luna-pulls JJ the the side before anything happens
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:47 pm

/repsots charries...

One second XD
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:48 pm

/repsots charries...

I was once lost, but now I am found.

Full Name: Riley Kilawsko
What are you?: Guardian Angel
Who do you Guard/Who Guards you?: None, Yet.
Crush: Nooo! I haven't the time!
GF/BF: Uhm, no.
Fiancee: No!
Husband/Wife: -_-
Kids: NO!
Looks:

I was once lost but now I am found<3 Angel Rp<3 Find love and your gaurdian angel! Part Two! - Page 6 Scene-girl-31

Wings: I was once lost but now I am found<3 Angel Rp<3 Find love and your gaurdian angel! Part Two! - Page 6 Wrbyvc - Professionally PhotoShopped by me!
Full Name: Paul Kilawsko
What are you?: Guardian Angel
Who do you Guard/Who Guards you?: None, but I do look out for my little sister Riley sometimes. If that counts.
Crush: Nope.
GF/BF: ^^
Fiancee: Ha. No.
Husband/Wife: Mucho nada.
Kids: HA. Ha. No...
Looks:

I was once lost but now I am found<3 Angel Rp<3 Find love and your gaurdian angel! Part Two! - Page 6 Justin_gaston_01_01

Wings - I was once lost but now I am found<3 Angel Rp<3 Find love and your gaurdian angel! Part Two! - Page 6 Img-thing?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:51 pm

Justin

*Shoves Zack.*

JJ

Stop it!

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:53 pm

Zack-about to punch Justin Bieber but Luna jumped between them

Luna-"Zack Rule #1"

Zack-nods "ok"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:57 pm

Justin

*Grabs JJ and runs to his car. Puts her in the front seat and child locks the door of his rangerover.*

JJ

*Tries to get out.*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:00 pm

Zack-Runs after Justin Bieber "let her out"

Luna-wile Zack had Justin Bieber busy she opens the door from the outside "come on"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:05 pm

JJ

*Runs out and trips. She scrapes her knee.*

Justin

*Punches Zack.* Seriously!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:07 pm

Luna-Helps her up

Zack-doges "That all you got"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:12 pm

JUST KILL HIM ALREADYY!!! xD
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:18 pm

they can't hurt humans
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:18 pm

Then knock him out xD
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next