RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I was once lost but now I am found<3 Angel Rp<3 Find love and your gaurdian angel! Part Two!

3 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

I was once lost but now I am found<3 Angel Rp<3 Find love and your gaurdian angel! Part Two! - Page 3 Empty Re: I was once lost but now I am found<3 Angel Rp<3 Find love and your gaurdian angel! Part Two!

Post  Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:06 pm

JJ

*plays with his hair a bit.*

Awwhhh<3 lol
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

I was once lost but now I am found<3 Angel Rp<3 Find love and your gaurdian angel! Part Two! - Page 3 Empty Re: I was once lost but now I am found<3 Angel Rp<3 Find love and your gaurdian angel! Part Two!

Post  Fire-Wolf Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:09 pm

Zack-smiles
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:13 pm

JJ

*The movie ends and she holds Zack's hand as she starts to walk out of the movies.* Want to go to the beach? Night swimming is fun.(:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:14 pm

Zack-"ok that sounds fun"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:20 pm

JJ

*Runs to the beach and jumps in the water. Her shirt is see through and she screams and hides in the water. Her shoes are on the beach.*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:21 pm

Zack-runs after her

Luna-Watchs JJ and Zack run past her
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:27 pm

JJ

*Laughs and splashes him.*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:28 pm

Zack-Splashes her back
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:31 pm

JJ

*Goes under water and then comes up behind him and jumps on his back. She pouts like a little kid.* Piggy back ride. *She smiles flirty.*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:34 pm

Zack-"ok" tryed Moveing his wings which was pined under her but couldn't so he took off runing
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:42 pm

JJ

*Lays her head down.* Carry me instead. I feel safer. *She hopped down and jumped on him again but facing him now so he was carrying her.*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:42 pm

Zack-"ok" carrys her
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:00 pm

JJ

*Wraps her arms around his neck and smiles.*

Do you want to have her find out he is an angel now? or later?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:01 pm

IDC you pick

Zack-smiles at her
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:16 pm

Okay, I pick...FLY ZACK FLY xD
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:19 pm

lol ok

Zack-stops "I need to show you something"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:23 pm

JJ

Okay! *She smiles all happy.*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:32 pm

Zack-takes his shirt off and unfolds his choclate brown wings
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:33 pm

JJ

Oh....my...god. What are you!? This is amazing! *Her smile was shocked but happy at the same time.*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:39 pm

Zack-"I'm a gaurdian angel" smiles hopeing that she dosen't put two and two together and figger out Luna was one too
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:41 pm

JJ

Are..you my...angel? *She hoped so. She loved him. She was waiting for him to ask her out already. xD*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:41 pm

Zack-"yep"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:47 pm

JJ

So that's why when ever that guy Lucas, who must be like you is around. you always show up to save me. *She hugs him.*

Brb gotta unload the dishwasher
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:14 pm

Zack-"yep but he is a Fallen Angel"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next